I'm exposing the Nation of Islam and YOU can help

Options

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The one that doesn't take quotes way out of context, doesn't use debunked racist sources, and isn't published by a cult.

Simple.

So the Jewish Rabbis, Historians, and Scholars are racist? You haven't provided one quote or source. You haven't read it. Your just throwing ? at a wall and hope it sticks. Many of your brother with more power, influence, and connections have done the same. But they failed to win the argument.

Those books you posted were written by Jewish men who belong to a cult that said blacks are inferior and deserve to serve whites forever. Read your Talmud.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    As has already been explained, the NOI tries to make the claim that since their racist propaganda is full of quotes from Jews, they can't be accused of anti-Semitism.

You will notice that And Step refuses to address the fact that several of the people who were quoted in that book had to write refutations debunking it, explaining how their words were twisted to the NOI's racist ends.

And remember, And Step said he was "going to" write some huge exposure of a Jewish cult of racists. But he never did. Every time I pressed him for sources for his claims, he said he had them but wouldn't post them.

Then he logged off to "convalesce" and only came back while I was banned.

A cult member is gonna do what a cult member does. I don't think I can save this guy, but I can try to help others.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Exposed:
    "The Nation of Islam is an African-American religious movement..."

^^^LOL @ Being a religious movement.
  • And Step
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah I know, that's why I'm recommending it.

He managed to get free from the brainwashing that still plagues you.

You can be like him, Step. You can be free. Just open your mind. You can do it!

LOL

I am free! I have been blessed to travel the world and see many things my ? , all before the age of 30. You need to be free of that leprous thinking you possess.

I am not Txmade ? . Go take your Talmudic logic somewhere else. LOL
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    As has already been explained, the NOI tries to make the claim that since their racist propaganda is full of quotes from Jews, they can't be accused of anti-Semitism.

You will notice that And Step refuses to address the fact that several of the people who were quoted in that book had to write refutations debunking it, explaining how their words were twisted to the NOI's racist ends.

And remember, And Step said he was "going to" write some huge exposure of a Jewish cult of racists. But he never did. Every time I pressed him for sources for his claims, he said he had them but wouldn't post them.

A cult member is gonna do what a cult member does. I don't think I can save this guy, but I can try to help others.

if u were banned why did u come back??
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thread turning out exactly as I figured. Cult member catching feelings, trying desperately to defend his racism, railing against Jews, etc.

Received some PM's already. Some stories, some thinly veiled threats against me. Undoubtedly, the mods have already been begged to lock this thread, ban me, etc.

Typical.
  • UPTOWN
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thread turning out exactly as I figured. Cult member catching feelings, trying desperately to defend his racism, railing against Jews, etc.

Received some PM's already. Some stories, some thinly veiled threats against me. Undoubtedly, the mods have already been begged to lock this thread, ban me, etc.

Typical.

well the way your handling this thread is idiotic LOL

only thing this thread says is "im a white boy ... and im mad that the noi called me a devil"

LOL smh at you wanting the IC to care

you got banned and came back ... you really love it here huh??

the 5% ers called you the skunk of the earth ... if thats not ether then nas aint stillmatic LOL
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    weres the head rap and all
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    http://www.npr.org/2011/04/05/135144230/manning-marables-reinvention-of-malcolm-x

"Manning Marable's newly released biography of Malcolm X introduces new information that could reshape the widely accepted narrative of the Muslim leader's life.

1609665_custom.jpg?t=1302039315&s=2

Marable died on Friday, just days before the book's publication. The African-American studies professor was 60 years old and died of complications from pneumonia. His life's work, Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention, came out Monday.

The new biography asserts that Malcolm X had exaggerated his early criminal career and had engaged in an early homosexual relationship with a white businessman. The book also claims that some of the triggermen responsible for killing Malcolm X are still alive and were never charged.

Melissa Harris-Perry, an associate professor of politics and African-American studies at Princeton University, spoke with NPR's Michele Norris about how this affects the legacy of Malcolm X and how his life is taught in the classroom.
    Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention

"Marable's picture of Malcolm X is of a profoundly flawed individual," Harris-Perry said, a "struggling human being — one who was consistently unsure of himself despite his own enormous intellect and resources." It's an abrupt departure from "heroic" and "perfected" visions of the African-American minister that were set in motion by The Autobiography of Malcolm X and perpetuated in American popular culture.

Marable argues that much of the narrative in the 1965 autobiography — a collaboration between Malcolm X and writer Alex Haley — is gross oversimplification. "Far too many of us ... have taught The Autobiography of Malcolm X as though it were sort of a historic document in and of itself," Harris-Perry said. "As though it were Truth with a capital T. ... We now have to go back and truly teach it it as a text — as an autobiography."

Take, for example, Malcolm X's relationship with Betty Shabazz. "In Manning Marable's reading, this was a relationship that Malcolm felt forced into as a result of his role as the minister in the Nation of Islam," Harris-Perry explained. "He felt that it was necessary to marry, and that his attachment with Betty was tenuous — not as profound an emotional and physical connection as has been presented by Malcolm himself and ... by his other biographers."

Marable also explores the question of Malcolm X's homosexual relationship with a white businessman. "It can be read as salacious or titillating to make this claim," Harris-Perry said. But Marable "doesn't necessarily say that Malcolm is a ? man. He is suggesting that Malcolm at certain points in his life engages in sexual activity with men and particularly this man — but he frames it around economic need and social anxiety."
    Manning Marable, pictured above in 2001, died Friday, just days before the publication of his life's work, a new biography of Malcolm X. "He was trying to save people with his ideas," says Marable's researcher, Zaheer Ali.
    Mourning A Mentor: Students Pay Tribute To Marable

by Janaya Williams

But Malcolm X has been dead for 46 years, and theories about his personal life are only speculation. "Questions of homosexuality, race, manhood — they are really difficult discussions," said Harris-Perry. "And given that Malcolm himself is long ago departed, obviously he can't speak directly on these questions."

Marable focuses much of the book on Malcolm X's 1965 assassination — from the lead-up to the killing to the investigation that followed. Harris-Perry says "there is no doubt" that Marable was issuing a call to action to encourage a re-examination of the case.

"Had my dear friend Manning lived past Friday it was absolutely his intention to commit the process of ... promoting the book primarily to the work of bringing pressure for the purpose of reopening the case," Harris-Perry said. She suspects that Hazel Ann Marable, the professor's widow, is likely to pick up the work where her late husband left off."

bi any means necessary
    ?

• @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    blah blah blah

I'm not emotionally invested in these people. I study cults, they're fascinating to me. And I think a lot of other people are interested, too. My exposure of the racist 5%ers secret lessons went kadruple kadropple platinum. The IC would like to know what these small groups of sheep-like people believe.

But I want you to remember just one thing, Uptown.
  • And Step
    edited May 2011
    Options

Listening to Mobb Deep in the Background............

Yeah, they had to write refutations or the big boys were going to get in that ass. We know how you all roll.

Just pick one quote from the book ? or sit your neurotic ass down.
  • UPTOWN
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm not emotionally invested in these people. I study cults, they're fascinating to me. And I think a lot of other people are interested, too. My exposure of the racist 5%ers secret lessons went kadruple kadropple platinum. The IC would like to know what these small groups of sheep-like people believe.

But I want you to remember just one thing, Uptown.

kave tulu !!!

wsss good my dude??? how you been?? how are the caves of west asia aka europe aka the ropes to bind in?? hows my ? yakub ... he still over there on patmos?? ? still got his magnets?? yo .... im saying tho ... where can i get a good deal on ? sandals ??

LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Yeah, they had to write refutations or the big boys were going to get in that ass. We know how you all roll.

"ITS A JEWISH CONSPIRACYYYYYYYY"

I told you people, the cult members would not be able to act rationally in this thread. They're going to go ape-? when the actual thread drops.
  • And Step
    edited May 2011
    Options

Typical.

We don't believe you. You need more people.

Neurotic, Persecution complex, liar.

Typical.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Somebody make a Nation of ? exposure thread in the wrestling forum.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dope.
    should be insightful
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This thread/O.P. reeks of KTULU's essence.....
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This thread/O.P. reeks of KTULU's essence.....

No ? at smelling another male through your computer.

AUH
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    When will they invent smell-o-vision? I wanna smell these males on TV.

No ? .

• @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Howcome they never make scratch-n-sniff pictures of males?

Pause.

No ? .
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No ? at smelling another male through your computer.

AUH

Nah..it's just that soggy crackers have a certain smell.

And you're still a Neanderthal ? .
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I wish I really could smell what the Rock is cooking....

No homilz.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm still a lame.

Pretty much.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    They say you should stop and smell the roses. I stop and smell the males.

No ? at you, that, and you doing that.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I was suicidal so I decided to come back..different name, same ? ass trolling gimmicks..

I'm not surprised..