I'm exposing the Nation of Islam and YOU can help

Options

Comments

• birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i dont ? with the noi especially not after they had malcolm x murked.

? that ? farrakhan, ive ? on his property and got chased by his private police force before. i dont give a ? .
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    drop the thread TULU
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    drop the thread TULU

I want to collect more PM's from former members first. Or stories about relatives or friends. You gotta give the personal angle, ya know?

Unlike And Step, a lot of people are able to free their minds from cult brainwashing and move on to live productive and happy lives. Check out the two books I posted.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I unno if you're right about that, but I do know that Muhammad Ali was disturbed by the racism of the cult and eventually left it to practice Sufi Islam.

what are the things they say about other races that isnt true??
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ok kool. Well TULU and AND STEP talks as if they know what they are talking about. I am as ignorant about this ? as the next ? in the hood, so my qwestion is

does the NOI not give a ? about blacks as they claim?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    what are the things they say about other races that isnt true??

That's obviously a question I'm saving for the big thread. The short answer is that they think white people were invented by a mad scientist 6000 years ago on a specific island in the Mediterranean.
  • UPTOWN
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That's obviously a question I'm saving for the big thread. The short answer is that they think white people were invented by a mad scientist 6000 years ago on a specific island in the Mediterranean.

do you have proof of white people existing before then??
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    do you have proof of white people existing before then??

I forgot that you're UPTOWN CONNEXX.

LOL
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    what is your obsession with groups with "anti-white " leanings?

Don't have one. I exposed the 5 percenters because they're a semi-popular topic in Hip Hop and it amused me to see their angry reactions. This naturally lead to studying their parent cult, the NOI.

I also know a lot about anti-black hate groups, Japanese supremacists, and other weird little cults.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bunz wrote: »
    im not taking sides (although i do think noi is a racist group) but if the NOI put this book together, dont you think that it would be easy to quote these people in a way that suits them best???? telling people to read a book which clearly has a bias is not an educated thing to say....tell them to research it on their own, both sides of the argument, and come up with a conclusion from an unbiased point of view.... i GUARANTEE that the majority of the book is misquoted

Well that is the damning thing about the book. Every source quoted is cited and referenced in the bibliography. You can go check it for yourself. A lot of this info can be found in online libraries and periodicals, newspaper articles, and books.

This book does not hide behind just take my word for it. How can you condemn something you have not read?

If you notice he doesn't offer any quotes or excerpts from the book because A) he has not read it himself and B) it would open up a can of worms that he is not ready to defend.

The NOI has publicly stated they would love to discuss this publicly in a forum for all to witness, but they rather hide behind their media outlets. This is a matter of public record.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Well that is the damning thing about the book. Every source quoted is cited and referenced in the bibliography.

And as you yourself admitted, several of those sources refuted the book, wrote books and articles debunking it, and laid out very clearly how their words had been twisted.

But let's look at this situation happening here.

1. Ya make a thread about the Nation of Islam, a notoriously anti-Jewish and racist cult.

2. A member of the cult starts violently hammering on his keyboard about how ITS ALL A JEWISH CONSPIRACYYYYYYYY

Think about it, people.
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well that is the damning thing about the book. Every source quoted is cited and referenced in the bibliography. You can go check it for yourself. A lot of this info can be found in online libraries and periodicals, newspaper articles, and books.

This book does not hide behind just take my word for it. How can you condemn something you have not read?

If you notice he doesn't offer any quotes or excerpts from the book because A) he has not read it himself and B) it would open up a can of worms that he is not ready to defend.

The NOI has publicly stated they would love to discuss this publicly in a forum for all to witness, but they rather hide behind their media outlets. This is a matter of public record.

why read excerpts from a book when i can go to the source myself???? thats all im saying... as things are chopped up and shortened to come up with a summary, it often happens that the meaning is taken out of the quoted text.... can we agree on this????
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    review of the book that wasn't written by a member of that racist cult, the NOI:

Not since the infamous "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" has such blatant anti-Semitism been published, this time in two volumes - this book and Volume 2: "How Jews Gained Control of the Black American Economy." With good reason, slavery is an extremely emotional issue; it certainly ranked among the greatest of evils perpetuated against fellow human beings. There are numerous excellent books out there that bear the unspeakably painful testimony of slavery, ranging from accounts by former slaves to contemporary abolitionists - black and white, Jewish and Gentile - to modern historians with impeccable scholarship. These books should and need to be read by anyone who cares about social justice, regardless of race, creed, or ethnicity. Because slavery is such an important issue, any book on the subject must be accurate - the truth must be told. Unfortunately, this book and its companion volume fail miserably; at best, by using age-old stereotypes and focusing on one group of people to blame, "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews" belittles and trivializes what it proposes to fight against, the evils of slavery.

Were there Jews who owned slaves? Of course there were. But their number is far lower that that of Christians who owned slaves; it's even lower than that of fellow blacks who owned slaves. Does that mean there should be a third volume demonizing Christians and African-Americans? Of course not! What is illustrated is the sheer folly of the argument. Distinguished scholars worldwide have refuted the arguments this book puts forth, showing that the citations, statistics, and documents are largely taken out of context. These scholars include Henry Louis Gates, Jr., Eugene Genovese, C Vann Woodward, Selwyn Cudjoe, and Harold Brackman.

What we do not need are more innuendos, stereotypes, and biased arguemnts that only serve to divide. Louis Farrakhan of all people should know this, given the grotesque anti-Islam bias pervading every aspect of our society. Muslims, African-Americans, Jews, and Latinos are suffering more and more hate and bigotry. It hurts. We need to work together to heal the world; the lies, damned lies, and statistics in this book do the opposite, they create divisiveness and continue the hate that a book on slavery should try to appease. Read one (or more) of the many excellent scholarly books out there on the evils of slavery, rather than poison your soul with the hatemongering of Minister Farrakhanb's message. In every way, these two books are tearing us apart.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    can we agree on this????

He's a brainwashed cult member. He literally cannot agree with you.

Here's another book And Step does not want you to read:

http://www.amazon.com/Inside-Nation-Islam-Historical-Testimony/dp/0813020824/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1305850399&sr=8-5
    51EYBVENQQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    While many books have been written about the Nation of Islam, far fewer have offered personal accounts of life within the movement. (Sonsyrea Tate's Little X stands out in this small group.) Vibert White's Inside the Nation of Islam: A Historical and Personal Testimony of a Black Muslim is unusual in that it provides a relatively late account of life in the Nation. He focuses on the 1980s and 1990s, after Louis Farrakhan had split with Wallace D. Muhammad and the Nation's numbers had dwindled to fewer than 10,000 members. White, who is no longer a member, draws upon his experience as an internal analyst for Farrakhan to present the group's history and evolution. It's a fascinating, detailed account.
  • UPTOWN
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I forgot that you're UPTOWN CONNEXX.

LOL

wait ... you want me to help you but u cant answer simple questions??
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wait ... you want me to help you but u cant answer simple questions??

Uptown, do you sincerely believe that it's plausible that a mad scientist invented a race of people six thousand years ago?

Is this seriously something that has to be explained to you? I mean, I know we've all mocked you mercilessly for being the dumbest poster on the forums for years, but c'mon.
  • And Step
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why read excerpts from a book when i can go to the source myself???? thats all im saying... as things are chopped up and shortened to come up with a summary, it often happens that the meaning is taken out of the quoted text.... can we agree on this????

Sure the source is always better. But if you are doing a historical research work and trying to establish a pattern of behavior, you try to list as many sources as you can. This adds credibility to your book. One book or a thousand pieces of evidence, which one is stronger in credibility?

Most books written on the NOI are hatchet jobs just like you described. Besides you already stated that you have a problem with the NOI so it seems your not interested in anything that doesn't validate your view. You are making assumptions before reading the Book.

I have read the book. I have read most of the books Ktulu posted. If you are going to dispute something you can't do it without knowledge.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you try to list as many sources as you can. This adds credibility to your book. One book or a thousand pieces of evidence, which one is stronger in credibility?

The one that doesn't take quotes way out of context, doesn't use debunked racist sources, and isn't published by a cult.

Simple.
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sure the source is always better. But if you are doing a historical research work and trying to establish a pattern of behavior, you try to list as many sources as you can. This adds credibility to your book. One book or a thousand pieces of evidence, which one is stronger in credibility?

Most books written on the NOI are hatchet jobs just like you described. Besides you already stated that you have a problem with the NOI so it seems your not interested in anything that doesn't validate your view. You are making assumptions before reading the Book.

I have read the book. I have read most of the books Ktulu posted. If you are going to dispute something you can't do it without knowledge.

like i said i think they are racist, but i am a logical, open minded person.... i would be more interested in going through the bibliography and comparing the sources to the book in a logical manner... if i feel the book is an accurate summarization of the sources i would say so... however, as a white man, i will refuse to see the fact that white people are not allowed to join, as anything other than racist....

not all white people are evil, as much as some black people want to believe
  • And Step
    edited May 2011
    Options
    He's a brainwashed cult member. He literally cannot agree with you.

Here's another book And Step does not want you to read:

http://www.amazon.com/Inside-Nation-Islam-Historical-Testimony/dp/0813020824/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1305850399&sr=8-5
    51EYBVENQQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

LOL.

This book was written by a former disgruntled member who is a college professor named Vibert White. He was an actual member, you idiot. LOL.

He teaches at a University in Florida. His name is Vibert White look him up, he is very interesting to say the least.............

LOL.. this white boy is insane and has an infatuation with Black people that borders on psychosis.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This book was written by a former disgruntled member

Yeah I know, that's why I'm recommending it.

He managed to get free from the brainwashing that still plagues you.

You can be like him, Step. You can be free. Just open your mind. You can do it!
  • UPTOWN
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Uptown, do you sincerely believe that it's plausible that a mad scientist invented a race of people six thousand years ago?

Is this seriously something that has to be explained to you? I mean, I know we've all mocked you mercilessly for being the dumbest poster on the forums for years, but c'mon.

im not looking to you for education young man. im asking you questions to see how in depth your knowledge of the subject is. yet you're getting defensive, uneasy, and relying on typical ic tactics instead of just answering questions

mocked me for being one of the dumbest posters on the board?? wth are u talking about?? furthermore being that we've both been on here for years, you're really gonna sit here and act like IC cred has any value to it??? this whole place is a contradiction. then the cherry on top is that you know me but i dont know you. so you have no "cred" at all at this point
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    mocked me for being one of the dumbest posters on the board??

*double checks name*

Yup, you're one of the dumbest posters on the board. Top ten. Ask around.
  • UPTOWN
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *double checks name*

Yup, you're one of the dumbest posters on the board. Top ten. Ask around.

LOL

damn .... buckling everything you stand for was as easy as asking two questions LOL

another dumb white boy wants ppl to care about what he thinks.

farrakhan called you a grafted devil ... you mad???
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Uptown, just remember one thing.