P90x

Options

Comments

• knivez
    knivez Members Posts: 57
    edited June 2010
    Options
    @ bamagurl

it works. You just have to eat right and stick with the routine. If you're not into using pull up bars and weights, then Insanity will also work for you. You can't go wrong with either tbh.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I can't stay on P90X for ? . I was supposed to start over again last night, but... well... that ? ain't happen.

The problem is the PAIN, specifically the pain induced by the Plyometric routine. I just put one of my coworkers onto P90X and he's got the same problem as I do: 15 minutes into it, my quads give out. I can tough it out for another 15 minutes but after that I'm in a world of hurt.

I need to get about 60lbs offa my frame. I'm figuring running and P90X will do the trick.
  • knivez
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Cardio x is for people who aren't ready for Plyometrics. Try that instead until you feel good enough for Plyo.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? with these ? got me missin my workout man. smh @ me thinking ? for an hour should be equivalent to doing plyo x.

i ain't ? smh :(
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I am ? and it aint P90X's fault. I will have to start over. Too many injuries. ? my toe and knees all at one time. I will still do the AB ripperX every other day and the shoulder and arm workout.
  • longmeat
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Did kenpo x on my recovery week. Wasn't too bad either. today's yoga, but im gonna try to sqeeze core syn in their too.
  • konceptjones
    edited June 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    ? with these ? got me missin my workout man. smh @ me thinking ? for an hour should be equivalent to doing plyo x.

i ain't ? smh :(

nothing is the equivalent of Plyo X, unless you happen to be a lumberjack, cuttin down trees with a hand saw and carrying the log up a mountain on your shoulder.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    how long was it before you guys saw results....i just got a copy from a freind and want to try it before a trip to the dominican republic at the end of july
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i saw results after 2 weeks. real talk.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so just to clarify...i should drink some soy chocolate milk after the workout and some protein mixed with juice during?
  • Millions Knives
    Millions Knives Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    can somebody up or share a link of where I can download this for free?!
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    thepiratebay.org

• Millions Knives
    edited June 2010
    Options

Mayne you trying to make my laptop crash! lol
    I went to that site before and had all types of viruses on my ? , like my laptop just got done ? KatStacks raw!
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I went to that site before and had all types of viruses on my ? , like my laptop just got done ? KatStacks raw!

If you are not an idiot, then you wont download anything dangerous.
  • Millions Knives
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If you are not an idiot, then you wont download anything dangerous.

No ? ........
  • longmeat
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Still on my grind, wrapping up week 5. My biceps is bigger, I think my waist is getting smaller too but i ain't measure em. Todays legs/back. Got one of my hoes working out with a ? too. Trying to be right by end of Aug (90 days).

I wanna lose about 15-20 pounds and be all muscle.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Get my copy on Wednesday, starting next Monday.

Post results soon.
  • The LouisiAnimal
    The LouisiAnimal Members Posts: 98
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm on week 4, day 22. For all those familiar with p90x, this is the recovery week. I didn't do the fit test before I started but I can seen my stamina has improved and I think I've lost around 10 lbs, mostly in my waist. My legs also feel stronger during my runs. 2 more months to go and I can't wait until it's over. My girl is annoying me to death over not spending enough time with her since I started and I hate Yoga X. Other than that, p90x is definitely a great routine.
  • knivez
    edited July 2010
    Options
    P90X was/is good to me but i had to add insanity to the mix to get more results. Seems like i hit a wall with p90x as far as losing fat. I still do the resistance work outs though.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i hurt my back doing an epic drea roll. took some time off. now im officially on 6.
  • konceptjones
    edited July 2010
    Options

install FireFox. Once it's running, install the NoScript plugin. That stops nearly everything on PB that could be malicious.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I am back on P90X. I had to stop for awhile but now I am back. I just started back today so my recovery day will be sundays. that is the best because Church + hanging with fam I need sunday to be my recovery day. Hopefully my knee will hold up this time.
  • konceptjones
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I just did the Insanity fit test last night. ? had me sweatin like a boxer in the 11th round. Think what I'mma do is switch to Insanity for 30 days, then do Insanity in the morning and P90X at night for the next 30 days, then P90X by itself for the final 60. By the end of the year, I should have dropped off all the fat I wanted to get rid of and be in overall better shape.
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I just did the Insanity fit test last night. ? had me sweatin like a boxer in the 11th round. Think what I'mma do is switch to Insanity for 30 days, then do Insanity in the morning and P90X at night for the next 30 days, then P90X by itself for the final 60. By the end of the year, I should have dropped off all the fat I wanted to get rid of and be in overall better shape.

2nd month of Insanity is killer. Good luck with 2 a days.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm not sure if I want to start P90X because i'm already small nh.....i've seen all of the results but i dont want to lose another pound...does this still work for the skinny mofos? What can I do to make sure I dont turn into an in shape toothpick?