"Take That ? Down Now!!!" - Aquina

Options

Comments

• DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    it took me a looong loong aas time to actualy get on cam for him and when i finally did this is the result..and naw i want holding them my breast dont hang.....i pumped for awhile when i had AnneMarie but didnt breast feed,,,keeping my breast in position....

U need to be smarter about your choices girl. But, ok...non saggy ? are a gift. U definitely inspired me to take my ass to the gym tomorrow though.

My roll lookin a lil like that...gotta work on that. quick.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    ok here's what i don't understand. when has there been a time where an ic female sent breast pics to a male poster, and it NOT get posted??

plenty of times the IC will never know about.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    quoted for EXTREME emphasis.

Nah you she wanted to do it only for me and Deezy, some of the more trusted IC members when it comes to that stuff. It's not her fault it wound up being that snake, cracka, exposer Mdizzle smh.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »

lmao...word
    Nah you she wanted to do it only for me and Deezy, some of the more trusted IC members when it comes to that stuff. It's not her fault it wound up being that snake, cracka, exposer Mdizzle smh.

smh @ Mdizzle...
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

i'm ashamed of myself
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

tru. BUT, eventually, those pics come out. regardless. maybe not by the brotha that received them, but that come out. either way, aqua just need to chalk up the deuces, and keep it moving. honestly, it's not that big of a deal. we've all seen worse "exposures".
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ok here's what i don't understand. when has there been a time where an ic female sent breast pics to a male poster, and it NOT get posted?? so why catch feeling?? c'mon aqua. i expected a newbie to react this way. u actually put your trust & faith in someone over the INTERNET????? LOL!! the ic is NOT real boo. stop it. u can't fault seedz for what he did. hell, a bunch of us would've did it, had we thought of the idea to do it.

u got you're ? shown, big deal. congrats, you're not part of an elite group of ic women who's blessed us wit their breastest. take your rightful place boss lady. lol

i dont understand why u guys say that the IC or the internet is not real when it is real...the person that i showed my breast to..i did now know was known for showing the pics o ut..as i am sure there are plenty of men on here that have pics of other females from the ic and i am sure there are females on here that sent pics to certain posters..i have ? pics from a few male posters on here and have not shown them nor sent them...it is all about who gets a hold of them...ihave sent some pics to another poster on here via cell phone a while back and he has not told anyone nore shown anyone...

all in all wow it is Aqua;s ? !!!! yaay!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i'm ashamed of myself

yes u damn right mdizzle. how the hell could u do somethin like that.
  • Dakari
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tru. BUT, eventually, those pics come out. regardless. maybe not by the brotha that received them, but that come out. either way, aqua just need to chalk up the deuces, and keep it moving. honestly, it's not that big of a deal. we've all seen worse "exposures".

being stingy >>>

PSA: I am Aqua's official cape. leave her alone IC :(
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    U need to be smarter about your choices girl. But, ok...non saggy ? are a gift. U definitely inspired me to take my ass to the gym tomorrow though.

My roll lookin a lil like that...gotta work on that. quick.

i know your preggo and all and breast milk is the best for the baby hands down..but im tellin you the longer you breast feed the better chances u have of them hanging....and i have always worn pushup bras....and yes the gym is where it is at walking to walk alot to keep them pounds good....
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Aye Seedz...Ghost done sent me 7 dm's #Winning

I'm goin back to sleep now. night night *throws up W*
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Darkone on the low simping/caping right now.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options

thats why i said this is not fof worthy..its a good thread but not fof
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Aye Seedz...Ghost done sent me 7 dm's #Winning

I'm goin back to sleep now. night night *throws up W*

Yo get on TinyChat with him and do what Aqua did.
    He ain't a snake ass dude like Mdizzle, he'll keep it private, and you know this!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i dont understand why u guys say that the IC or the internet is not real when it is real...the person that i showed my breast to..i did now know was known for showing the pics o ut..as i am sure there are plenty of men on here that have pics of other females from the ic and i am sure there are females on here that sent pics to certain posters..i have ? pics from a few male posters on here and have not shown them nor sent them...it is all about who gets a hold of them...ihave sent some pics to another poster on here via cell phone a while back and he has not told anyone nore shown anyone...

all in all wow it is Aqua;s ? !!!! yaay!

ok but IT'S STILL THE INTERNET!!! lol. have u even met seedz or mdizzle in person? have you gone out and shoot the breeze wit them? or maybe even invited them to you're kids bday party? nope. sooooooooo, u trust them, or any of us for that matter b/c?? the internet is real, only if u let it. catchin feeling tho over this, especially in here, c'mon boo. really? lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Darkone on the low simping/caping right now.

naw. but for the past couple of days, you can't say folks have been catchin some serious feelings. mofos don't read the warning sticker says b4 u come in donkey?? lol
  • Dakari
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ok but IT'S STILL THE INTERNET!!! lol. have u even met seedz or mdizzle in person? have you gone out and shoot the breeze wit them? or maybe even invited them to you're kids bday party? nope. sooooooooo, u trust them, or any of us for that matter b/c?? the internet is real, only if u let it. catchin feeling tho over this, especially in here, c'mon boo. really? lol

aye! you dont have permission to call her boo mister
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options

no i have not caught feelings because it is wat it is and itsonly a set of ? and my ? are not nasty lookin i can see if they were something to be embarrassed about..but like i said there are male posters on here that wont expose a woman i just happend to to it to the wrong ? person...bytw this was not ment for m-dizzle yea me and seedz never met but i have chopped it and known seedz ever since i started posting here..mdizzle i have never had more than a 5 min convo with him
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2011
    Options
    aye! you dont have permission to call her boo mister

i'm sorry. you & aqua's wedding was when??? lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2011
    Options
    no i have not caught feelings because it is wat it is and itsonly a set of ? and my ? are not nasty lookin i can see if they were something to be embarrassed about..but like i said there are male posters on here that wont expose a woman i just happend to to it to the wrong ? person...bytw this was not ment for m-dizzle yea me and seedz never met but i have chopped it and known seedz ever since i started posting here..mdizzle i have never had more than a 5 min convo with him

ehh, it is what it is. it's 4:47am, i'm up watchin "Takers" on netflix, and this is thread is pretty much the only thing poppin @ this hour.
  • Dakari
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i'm sorry. you & aqua's wedding was when??? lol

we just be coolin it, we aint going steady
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2011
    Options
    we just be coolin it, we aint going steady

well what u waiting for then ? . make that move.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lol I just seen something that made me think Dakari simpin Aqua is quite real.
  • Dakari
    edited May 2011
    Options
    well what u waiting for then ? . make that move.

too bad im not a cuffer
  • Dakari
    edited May 2011
    Options
    mdizzle gotta be the author of the tags lol