"Take That ? Down Now!!!" - Aquina

Options

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    joe budden didnt say that....it was somebody featured on his track....

its the remix... ft. M. PAIN...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    its the remix... ft. M. PAIN...

oh cause nino bless said that same line on the song called slaughterhouse...
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    this is the donkey... we do things a bit... different here... we come here to treat each other like ? , where it's ok to be a damn human being and show your true self.

yeah you may get ridiculed for it, but there is always a chance to dish out the same treatment to your attacker.

this place is where a kid can be a kid dammit... stop trying to grow up so ? fast, "oh i'm super mature, but i'm on a hip hop FORUM called THE DONKEY and i'm ? and moaning."

really, this isn't the place to stand on your ? soap box. ? outta here Hilary.

sonned.......
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm not "defending" her! Thats the choice she made! I'm just speaking in general, there are alot of you
    Kids on this site and white people.

No, you didn't say "a lot" you said "too many", which implies that you think some of the little immature kids and crackas need to go. You also made the post in this thread which focuses around a video involving 2 crackas and a chick showing her ? for one of them. Are we wrong to assume your post was made as an attack against the 2 crackas involved in the video?

If you're going to make a statement in donkey, be prepared to back it up.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    1z3yssw.jpg

white-house-situation-room1_620x350.jpg

a.mann wrote: »
    i dont really know too much about him or politics in general but i can read people very well and judging by that video i can tell he is merly a show puppet....
    really?
    how many times has your trust been broken on this site alone.....

(no derail)

efgbba.gif
    comments took place exactly 3 weeks ago....matter fact bout round the time Bin Laden caught some ether to the head....
  • major pain
    edited May 2011
    Options
    oh cause nino bless said that same line on the song called slaughterhouse...

ITS THE REMIX! lol im messin with u man.. i know i had heard it before but didnt know the name of the song
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Aqua's ? are looking like this.............................

Attachment not found.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i think the other pic is more embarassing than the ? . the ? are crooked, but them extra love handles is awful
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    first of all lets get one thing correct in this ? !! this boy who obviously did not know how to take screenshots took the worst of all screenshots in exopsure history!!! that shot was tooken like right when i was in the middle of pulling my shirt up and so forth i was i was on cam for like 3 mins a whole time i showed my ass my breast on a numerous amount of times and so forth but this motha ? only managed to get these screenshots???...i am sorry seeds but fof? like i said no good thread yes but the boy took some wack ass pictures!!!
  • major pain
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And this is someone's mother... jesus..
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dont blame the camera
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    first of all lets get one thing correct in this ? !! this boy who obviously did not know how to take screenshots took the worst of all screenshots in exopsure history!!! that shot was tooken like right when i was in the middle of pulling my shirt up and so forth i was i was on cam for like 3 mins a whole time i showed my ass my breast on a numerous amount of times and so forth but this motha ? only managed to get these screenshots???...i am sorry seeds but fof? like i said no good thread yes but the boy took some wack ass pictures!!!

let the haters hate aqua
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Told You. ? Ass ? .
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    wait she's one of the most etherous female posters though...
    lmao...
    I'm sure her child was practicing her time tables while mommy was flashing her ? to the internets...lol
    how etherous...

first the ? of all sboogie that was the night when me and cocky were argueing in tiny chat my daughter was not around my daughter is never around when i am on there argueing with anyone hence why it took so dayum long to get me on the ? cam...log the ? off if you really think that i had my baby there while i was flashing my ? and arguueing with them motha fuckas yes i may seem like an out of plce crazy ass ghetto ass broad at times but when it comes to my daughter that is ? i dont pla!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LAWD LAWD LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mdizzle not white right???
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    thing is, you swore up and down that you wouldn't ever let it get this far... that you were the Bo$$ and in constant control.
    that you would never put yourself out there like this...
    but yet every single ? thing that you have been warned against you've fallen for...

so I say, it's only a matter of time...

it is only a matter of time for wat jamel??? wow wtf some dayum breast! i have tooken pics of my breast before and put them up in my avi! motha fuckas done found breast in my email when they hacked me and "proclaimed them to be mine" yea yea ok these ? did get me on some dayum slick ? ...but hey it could have been worst though

the point i was trying to make to dark earlier that night is not every male poster on here will expose a female..i have sent some pics before to a male poster on here and he has yet/neverwill post them to this site..never have and never will...and i am sure that i am not the only female that has sent some pics to a guy off of here..it all depends on who gets a hold of the pics..like seedz said some guys will do it some guys won't.........even soo this could have been way bigger than wat it really was.....dizzle cant take screenshots for ? ....
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    dont blame the camera

im retireing from the ic.........and it wasnt the camera it was jsut the position at time when the pics were tookin.......im done with this place though
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    taken not tooken..........
    and redeem yaself. take better pic :)

nope he ruined it...i am strill trippn though out of all the 3 mins that was all that he got..............
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Told You. ? Ass ? .

but ti wasnt for dizzle though vig it was ment to be for deezy and deezy is black soooo..................
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    taken not tooken..........
    and redeem yaself. take better pic :)

she wont do it she scared
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2011
    Options