"Take That ? Down Now!!!" - Aquina

Options

Comments

• Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    where is my jg.....actually i really am about to retire like him...i done my part to bless the donkey with amusement..you guys have a nice life
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    real talk Aqua
    ? all those Facebook pics
    I got questions about them cockeyed nipples that can only be answered w/ pictures

you can blame this boy for takin these ? up ass pics...like when i first seen the ? i was like "ok im not trippin he took a ? up pic,,,,,,,fail" then when i seen the still that he took as i was turning around... i was like" aww ? this motha ? prob got a vid he prob got ass shots of me and all that" but this is all he has?? out of all the 3 mins?? comeon....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    floe is using the little jj tactic and trying to get the thread closed with vile and despicable pictures :(
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao deezy been exposed he wouldnt have given 8-11 ? if you posted them ?

*sidenote*
    pico need to quit bullshitting and pm a brutha something lol
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    floe is using the little jj tactic and trying to get the thread closed with vile and despicable pictures :(

tuuu please thats the last thing i care about is this thread closing or staying lol i dont care if this ? stays up!!!!!
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Smh @ the Boss being scared off..... not boss like at all

:(.... Goodbye Aqua and your ? tittays

you know u dont want me to go....but i have to.......
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    o wat a tangled web we weave
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This place wont be the same without you, aqua
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    but ti wasnt for dizzle though vig it was ment to be for deezy and deezy is black soooo..................

Aye don't act like you wasn't gonna do the ? with me in the room too...
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    o wat a tangled web we weave

plap ur suppose to be team aqua too...after i was team plap when u was lettin the whoe world know u would suck a ? for 100 milli!!!!
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This place wont be the same without you, aqua

i know it wont...but i have to go.....sorry
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    Options
    smh @ aqua's ? looking like overcooked milk duds
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i know it wont...but i have to go.....sorry

we should retire your maternity dress in honor of your career
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    where is my jg.....actually i really am about to retire like him...i done my pacart to bless the donkey with amusement..you guys have a nice life
    Can't compare your retirement to his. You have taken a loss and are basically trying to run off. All this talk like you're not affected doesn't fool me. Such a coincidence that you're running away the day your ? and rolls are put on blast. And don' t think we have forgotten that you made a declaration before that you were leaving the I.c. to "take over" another forum.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    plap ur suppose to be team aqua too...after i was team plap when u was lettin the whoe world know u would suck a ? for 100 milli!!!!

i am i havnt said nothing wrong except your ? being like this <O----O> comment
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    I have Pico nudes but I won't post them

I would never disrespect my light skin black women..... only the dark skin ones

lol u wrong
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Can't compare your retirement to his. You have taken a loss and are basically trying to run off. All this talk like you're not affected doesn't fool me. Such a coincidence that you're running away the day your ? and rolls are put on blast. And don' t think we have forgotten that you made a declaration before that you were leaving the I.c. to "take over" another forum.

are you seriously thinking that because of my breast wa shown on here thats the reason why im leaving????

when my daughter was photoshopped in crazy ass pics posted up on craigslist..my public info and background info and all the shyts been posted up emails sent between me and my babys dad n ? was posted....you really think that this would really make me leave?

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo come on now vig...lets bereal here

some ? up pics that this boy took of me..you really think that this is the reason why im leaving???

lol i will merly come back to post a radio show and music thats all but i have to expand sorry :(
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    because,,,,,my mission has been complete on this forum...i must now take over another one....

um what was your mission and describe your takeover.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ? , there could be a book written on all her aqua'isms as i like to call them.

includes great phrases like "abortions, once you pop, you can't stop", "bauces buy foodstamps"

-for a limited time, also get aqua's guide to internet bets, e-friends and online contracts. don't get tooken advantage of, let aqua teach you who to trust, remember, she's a good judge of character (bauces inc. shall not be held liable for any exposures or negative outcomes that befall any who follow said advice)

and everyone..including yourself would buy.......thats a great idea to write a book huu..i mean like i been thru worst ? offline than online but it could be like a tyler perry book

"diary of an angry babymomma"

then i could present it to him and baaaaam we have a movie....ayo as long as you but it though thats all that matters in the long run
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    today at 5 pm

ROFL..... WOW.. all the ? you done been through in Donkey and on this site in general and you about to dip over a ashy ? pic??

This so-called "exposure" is minimum in comparison to some of the previous exposures that have taken place 'round here...

*smh*

Suck that ? up and keep it movin hell.....
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yo I've been recording and just took a shower can somebody give me a run down of this thread cuz i last posted like 15 pages ago
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    um what was your mission and describe your takeover.

to throw another forum in a frenzy and to spread my music....at the end of the day its all about the music ? ...i mean i was voted second best mc on this site,,hands down i make cuts...my music is what got that forum of fame thread started on me back in the day...watchyu mean boy!
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ROFL..... WOW.. all the ? you done been through in Donkey and on this site in general and you about to dip over a ashy ? pic??

This so-called "exposure" is minimum in comparison to some of the previous exposures that have taken place 'round here...

*smh*

Suck that ? up and keep it movin hell.....

realist post here

the reason why these sorry ass pics are such a big deal...is because its me of course,,...........
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    are you seriously thinking that because of my breast wa shown on here thats the reason why im leaving????

when my daughter was photoshopped in crazy ass pics posted up on craigslist..my public info and background info and all the shyts been posted up emails sent between me and my babys dad n ? was posted....you really think that this would really make me leave?

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo come on now vig...lets bereal here

some ? up pics that this boy took of me..you really think that this is the reason why im leaving???

lol i will merly come back to post a radio show and music thats all but i have to expand sorry :(

You said that a long time ago, and you came back. Now you're running the same day that your ? were exposed after you put trust in crackas and Laker fans with time on their hands b/c Kobe got swept and Mike Brown is their coach now and he sent "TextEs" to Kobe.

Here you go with the facade that we all know you for. This is why your are called the "Boss" in a sarcastic, tongue in cheek manner and you still haven't caught on.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You said that a long time ago, and you came back. Now you're running the same day that your ? were exposed after you put trust in crackas and Laker fans with time on their hands b/c Kobe got swept and Mike Brown is their coach now and he sent "TextEs" to Kobe.

Here you go with the facade that we all know you for. This is why your are called the "Boss" in a sarcastic, tongue in cheek manner and you still haven't caught on.

i think someone is mad that i am leaving :( its ok i luv u too ? ...and never once had i said i was leaving