"Take That ? Down Now!!!" - Aquina

Options

Comments

• Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    and one of the reason why i would have done it for deezy as well is because i have pics of deezys ? so if he would have came in here and exposed me...then i would have exposed his ass back.....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    ok here's what i don't understand. when has there been a time where an ic female sent breast pics to a male poster, and it NOT get posted?? so why catch feeling?? c'mon aqua. i expected a newbie to react this way. u actually put your trust & faith in someone over the INTERNET????? LOL!! the ic is NOT real boo. stop it. u can't fault seedz for what he did. hell, a bunch of us would've did it, had we thought of the idea to do it.

u got you're ? shown, big deal. congrats, you're not part of an elite group of ic women who's blessed us wit their breastest. take your rightful place boss lady. lol
    I like Seeds. Cool guy. But he is a cracka and we all know that. This dumb ? ? puts her trust in crackas. And I say that with all due respect to Seed man, cuz I actually appreciate the lulz he has provided.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    i'll be honest and say i give a damn about the child being in the home while you act a fool, just as long as they arent exposed it, thats all that matters.

you'll go crazy trying to keep yourself innocent while having a child, as long as you remember that there is a time and place.
    and it seems as tho you remembered that... unless your child shares the room with you... then you know, thats ? up...
    but i also can't speak on that. cause i done ? a broad while her daughter was sleep next to us... Her lil hand TOUCHED MY LEG AGGGGGGGHHH!!!

but yeah, any way... do you, just don't expose your kids to it....

no i dont ? around with that ? my mother lives less than 5 mins away from me..she takes care of one of my nephews and usually picks my daughter up from daycare for me......i live alone at home and 80 percent of the time i am never hear because im afraid of being home alone...but all in all whenever im doing a radio show or in tinychat acting crazy my daughters is nowhere around...she is 2 but picks up everything and talks as if she is 5 or 6
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this is some unbelievable ether....im over here crying of laughter...? is ? ridiculous lmao
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    but ti wasnt for dizzle though vig it was ment to be for deezy and deezy is black soooo..................
    Was it not Seedz and who you believed was Deezy in the room?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I like Seeds. Cool guy. But he is a cracka and we all know that. This dumb ? ? puts her trust in crackas. And I say that with all due respect to Seed man, cuz I actually appreciate the lulz he has provided.

you know wat vig ? you and ? ...the first guy on where that i sent pics to before this ? happen is a black man yo man you really got me ? up!!!!!! and it was me trusting a black man and a white man!
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Was it not Seedz and who you believed was Deezy in the room?

i thought it was only deezy in the room ? that night i had like 4 diff im boxes open in that room and got mad confused.
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you know wat vig ? you and ? ...the first guy on where that i sent pics to before this ? happen is a black man yo man you really got me ? up!!!!!! and it was me trusting a black man and a white man!
    i thought it was only deezy in the room ? that night i had like 4 diff im boxes open in that room and got mad confused.
    Why would you be so careless in a situation in which you're confused? Where is your better judgment?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    only a matter of time before you are ass nekkid on camera, you are on the right track. you know the ? you laffed at other females for?
    yeah that ? is coming, you are a busy body. you have to do it. it's inevitable...

nope thats it...i am never even going to cam up regular in tinychat..u know how long it took for me to cam up regualr? i am done with thinychattin with them like that forever..i might go in and mic up but thats it....they brought that upon themselves,,,,,,,im still strippin at the ? pics this boy sent though
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Why you take myspace angle pic tho???

You're fat and ugly...... stop taking pictures at certain angle to make you seem less disgusting

Stop lying to the people of the IC

So she cooned, AND she lied?

And she's fat?
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    she keep sayin she aint know it was me but she saw me on cam before and pm'd me trynna holla lol. when i suggested she show ? she said "make the room" and i made it tinychat.com/mdizzle. like how you get that confused with deezy especially like 3 minutes after you saw me on cam lol
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why you take myspace angle pic tho???

You're fat and ugly...... stop taking pictures at certain angle to make you seem less disgusting

Stop lying to the people of the IC

who cares about wtf u have to say myspace angle pics motha ? every dayum pic i post of myself have been nothing but some real ass ? i dont photoshop my pics i even posted up pics of me looking cracy ? before i even posted up pics of my preggo belly when i had MAJOR rolls that pics that he snapped shot was like right when was in the middle of turning around n ?
    i had grimey pics of me posted fresh up weave all ?
    34699_480370455478_515815478_7305415_505688_n.jpg
    62568_472929625478_515815478_7146899_4115802_n-1.jpg
    atksuxbkwy_133159826-2.jpg
    and i have had decent pics of myself up ammvcfiskn_135017845-2.jpg

so wtf r u saying im never fronting myself off boy! wtf do i look like!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao deezy been exposed he wouldnt have given 8-11 ? if you posted them ?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    she keep sayin she aint know it was me but she saw me on cam before and pm'd me trynna holla lol. when i suggested she show ? she said "make the room" and i made it tinychat.com/mdizzle. like how you get that confused with deezy especially like 3 minutes after you saw me on cam lol

mdizzle dont be in here frontin n ? cause u got some pics of my breast! we already established this ? in the chatrooom! that it was a case of misunderstanding and all all the mtohafuckas that where in the room...and jsut because i asked you where you where from and how old and how tall are you dose not mean i was trying to hollar at you boy lets get it correct!
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I thought she had arm pimples but it turns out that was just her computer chair.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The broad is obviously lying.....I saw in a thread yesterday where she complimented you.... she is just a delusional hoe who has to lie to make people believe her

She is a slutty, ugly, stank hoe... Thats the reason her daughter is in an Orphanage as we speak.... Aqua is a bad mother and cares about no one but her self...She was better off killing Anne Marie like she did the rest of her children

? you sound stupid ? yo!! just because you dont have any women online nor offline giving you compliments and so forth dont be throwin salt..wasnt nobody trying to hollar at m-dizzle if that was the case i would have gave him my number asked him for his or gottein his Aim the only person from this site where i actually really tried to talk to was killa,,,,,,try again
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The broad is obviously lying.....I saw in a thread yesterday where she complimented you.... she is just a delusional hoe who has to lie to make people believe her

She is a slutty, ugly, stank hoe... Thats the reason her daughter is in an Orphanage as we speak.... Aqua is a bad mother and cares about no one but her self...She was better off killing Anne Marie like she did the rest of her children

yo i know this is probably a joke but where the ? is her 1 surviving kid? because she got madd time to be on the net/makin bad music when she sposed to be a mom
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    mdizzle dont be in here frontin n ? cause u got some pics of my breast! we already established this ? in the chatrooom! that it was a case of misunderstanding and all all the mtohafuckas that where in the room...and jsut because i asked you where you where from and how old and how tall are you dose not mean i was trying to hollar at you boy lets get it correct!

So when are u retiring?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So she cooned, AND she lied?

And she's fat?

you guys can talk about how black the titys and how they look crosseyes and all that...but im im not takeing the fat part.....naw not serving it with that one..it was the momment in time and how i was moving when he took the pic...and yea i have a lil something something on the side i was just preggo at some point so im not going to have a slinder slim six pack beyonce ? ...but ima thick woman

aqua.jpg

230955_10150235900650479_515815478_9064392_7744076_n.jpg

nowhere near fat....biiig diff
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So when are u retiring?

today at 5 pm
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    today at 5 pm

u sure?........ why u leaving now?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    u sure?........ why u leaving now?

because,,,,,my mission has been complete on this forum...i must now take over another one....
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    popcorn.gif
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    Options
    aqua just leave..

foreal dizz??? your suppose to be on myside!!!!!!!!