NAS "Life Is Good" (Official discussion thread) Release date 07/17/12

Options

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Supreme that little boy gonna have nightmares over that post.

The sad thing is that this white-boy gets jollies by us ? on him or reacting to his posts, he's an Internet attention-? with a battered-womans syndrome who likes to get slapped around by posters like you.

They always calling us ? , dune-? or terrorists....y'all white folks need new material.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do that have to do wit anything? Who cares dog?

Wtt>>>>>Life is good

Its that simple.I dont care what and who was sampled u militant arabian lookin chia pet

Always the militant internet panthers who put stock into that garbage
  • 50/50
    50/50 Members Posts: 43
    Options

Wtt>>>>>Life is good

Its that simple.I dont care what and who was sampled u militant arabian lookin chia pet

why is it so important which album is greater anyway? different albums...sooo different artists...both great...where the ? is the problem
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wtt>>>>>Life is good

LOL this rainbow chaser madd now...Its okay dogs...Too much euro ? -z and Kon-? musical estrogen rap will have that effect on you....

I know you sitting there with your bud light wishing you were poppin ace of ? with 30 ? blonde white ? and chris martin from coldplay but its never gonna happen dogs,Get over it

And please change your Screenname..? sounds like a ? "I hate ? " clothing line
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtt>>>>>Life is good

I was listening to WTT on my way to buy LIG

True story ..
    No Church In The Wild, Lift Off, ? In Paris & Who Gon' Stop Me
  • NetsB
    NetsB Members Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options
    Why compare Watch the Throne with Life is Good when it is a collab album, wouldn't a comparison with Life is Good and Blueprint 3 make more sense being it is Jay's latest solo album
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Wtt>>>>>Life is good

I was listening to WTT on my way to buy LIG

True story ..

No Church In The Wild, Lift Off, ? In Paris & Who Gon' Stop Me

• Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2012
    Options
    50/50 wrote: »

Wtt>>>>>Life is good

why is it so important which album is greater anyway? different albums...sooo different artists...both great...where the ? is the problem

I stated my opinion and these groupies givin me an inquisition

? are irate I think this album is trash,Obviously these feeble ? cant accept anything but dickridin
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2012
    Options

Wtt>>>>>Life is good

LOL this rainbow chaser madd now...Its okay dogs...Too much euro ? -z and Kon-? musical estrogen rap will have that effect on you....

I know you sitting there with your bud light wishing you were poppin ace of ? with 30 ? blonde white ? and chris martin from coldplay but its never gonna happen dogs,Get over it

Lmao you graduated from that h rap school of trash dissin

A.Call whoever u beefin with white or mention whites
    B.Refer to my s/n and ramble non sense that dont pertain to me or make any sense whatsoever

You got upset cuz I kept commenting in a discussion thread about life is good

Only person wit estrogen is you u lil ? ,you felt a certain way about my opinion that u felt the need to namedrop me

I see you a rappa ,Imma download your album and give it a review ,Maybe your album is better than life is good

• dymablink
    dymablink Members Posts: 4
    Options
    this album is better then his last 3+
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Uoalag i actually got that magazine right now
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    When I was young they called me Olu’s son...now he’s Nas father, I was the good seed, he was the wise gardener
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

Wtt>>>>>Life is good

Lmao you graduated from that h rap school of trash dissin

A.Call whoever u beefin with white or mention whites
    B.Refer to my s/n and ramble non sense that dont pertain to me or make any sense whatsoever

You got upset cuz I kept commenting in a discussion thread about life is good

Only person wit estrogen is you u lil ? ,you felt a certain way about my opinion that u felt the need to namedrop me

I see you a rappa ,Imma download your album and give it a review ,Maybe your album is better than life is good

LOL, this troll-freak likes to kicked around, he calls us different racial-slurs and then gets upset when we call him WHITE.

Here's the Troll-gimmick for Rap forums:

A. Choose a screen-name of a white male with past ties to HipHop
    B. Spew random racial-slurs to minorities like "Dune-? " "Arab-terrorist" "? " & "? "
    C. Wait for multiple responses then get sexually-excited by the negative responses and orgasm (pause)

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/07/16/nas-life-is-good-album-review/

Here is the MTV review for Life is Good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZHqG2xZ3aw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dllAst4Trn8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Check out these dope interviews of Nas breaking down his lyrics, he really puts thought in his craft.

• Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ^Poor aged rap,this senior is so senile and forgetful he forgot to take his own advice
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Somebody wanna give the obvious attention-? crippled-weirdo some attention so he can drool and feel better about his ? features.

or you can ignore him and deprive him of the satisfaction.

H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    @MuMo

Don't fall for this pink-Toe Tommy Hillfiggers ridiculous antics

Just ignore that freak like most people do and build with the Black folks

Good job sonnin ya self
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    i been on ahh for four or five years now and this ? bilfiger is honestly the LAMEST ? on this ? . he been trolling for years. its what he does. dont fall for his BS. ? obviously aint got ? going on with his life besides trying to get a rise out of people on the internet.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2012
    Options
    qtipp73 wrote: »
    U goofy ? on here rating this any less than 5 mics are the same ones who think lil wayne is the "best rapper alive". a ? NYC classic record and if u disagree eat a ? . NH

^Another unstable lame who cant accept the fact others dont like this trash album thats why he's so upset/emotional

• H-Rap 180
    Options
    i been on ahh for four or five years now and this ? bilfiger is honestly the LAMEST ? on this ? . he been trolling for years. its what he does. dont fall for his BS. ? obviously aint got ? going on with his life besides trying to get a rise out of people on the internet.

He's harmless we usually just ignore him or slap him around a bit so he can get his orgasm and leave us alone in Nas threads.

...the rumor is that the poor kid is in a wheel-chair because of some spinal-condition so he doesn't really have a lot of other options in terms of communication with the outside world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKEhVkseW2g&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddkVczNkiho&feature=youtube_gdata_player

These are two brand new Nas interviews from this weekend, fresh of the press for your enjoyment.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    this album + weed + a couple brews = a good ? day
  • qtipp73
    Options
    U goofy ? on here rating this any less than 5 mics are the same ones who think lil wayne is the "best rapper alive". a ? NYC classic record and if u disagree eat a ? . NH

^Another unstable lame who cant accept the fact others dont like this trash album thats why he's so upset/emotional

I can accept different opinions on rap music, that line I wrote was for people like u who come into a thread and blatantly troll just cuz they aint got ? else to do.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blazn101 wrote: »
    On "Back When", the drums sound like the ones from "The Genesis" off Illmatic. It makes sense considering the title and subject matter of "Back When".

yeah the rhythm section on that track is fire .... that drawn out bass line matched with them drums = instant head nod music ...... but tracks like queens story...reach out... worlds an addiction... you wouldn't understand ..cherry wine ... could have really benefited from some drum pattern or bass line modifications ... it would have added some more moderen flavor to the tracks ...and they could have still kept their vintage sensibilities ...

RESPECT and it did throw me off a bit on the tracks to when i first heard them, but i liked it. Question, how do you feel about the way the album was mastered? You seem to know music, just wanted your thoughts.

yeah i just cant rock with em .... but now im not really into the the engineering craftwork ...thought about going to school for it .....but i can just hear those little subtleties on tracks ... drum kits that dont sound right over certain sampled loops ... chord progressions/melodies that sound dull .... ? like that ...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2012
    Options

I can accept different opinions on rap music, that line I wrote was for people like u who come into a thread and blatantly troll just cuz they aint got ? else to do.

No u cant, your post history says otherwise you're an unstable child who gets mad others dont like what u like

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/246248/a-dose-of-reality-ny-got-more-classics-than-any-other-region-combined/p1

Look how emotionally unstable this kid is,no wonder you're lashing out callin life is good an "ny classic" when its garbage

• qtipp73
    Options
    I cant believe im fell for ur ? .
    congrats my ? u successfully trolled me.
  • qtipp73
    Options

No u cant, your post history says otherwise you're an unstable child who gets mad others dont like what u like

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/246248/a-dose-of-reality-ny-got-more-classics-than-any-other-region-combined/p1

Look how emotionally unstable this kid is,no wonder you're lashing out callin life is good an "ny classic" when its garbage

that was a FACT. NY does have more classic rap albums than most entire regions have combined
  • blazn101
    blazn101 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭
    Options
    blazn101 wrote: »
    On "Back When", the drums sound like the ones from "The Genesis" off Illmatic. It makes sense considering the title and subject matter of "Back When".

yeah the rhythm section on that track is fire .... that drawn out bass line matched with them drums = instant head nod music ...... but tracks like queens story...reach out... worlds an addiction... you wouldn't understand ..cherry wine ... could have really benefited from some drum pattern or bass line modifications ... it would have added some more moderen flavor to the tracks ...and they could have still kept their vintage sensibilities ...

RESPECT and it did throw me off a bit on the tracks to when i first heard them, but i liked it. Question, how do you feel about the way the album was mastered? You seem to know music, just wanted your thoughts.

yeah i just cant rock with em .... but now im not really into the the engineering craftwork ...thought about going to school for it .....but i can just hear those little subtleties on tracks ... drum kits that dont sound right over certain sampled loops ... chord progressions/melodies that sound dull .... ? like that ...

You really should go 2 school 4 that it a talent. i always wanted 2 do the behind the scene work in music, i like different sounds, if i had talent like that i would do it. now i'm into writing, but i write stories to music. not rap, or music but short stories. but on the real take advantage of your gift man.