Why is it black dudes always talk about bad bishes....

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damn ya doing meekie in .....
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    WHY cant you guys answer why white men pull better black women than you pull white women answer??

cause black women look better than white women of course

so thats not a hard feat
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Do what everybody else doe's

thumbnail.aspx?q=817687179000&id=c03bbf1f5c552c46010a62ad8fd0f46f&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.lolpix.com%2f_pics%2fFunny_Pictures_104%2fFunny_Pictures_10420.jpg

Kinky Curls is a he??...smh
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    smh.....yall ? always insist on feeding the troll
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    but yet.. you always see them smashing the most hideous creature like beings that walk the earth. yall ? the nasty white ? that a white dude wouldnt even look twice at lol..

and anytime you see a white dude with a black chick, you know she bad lol.. yall stay losing with yall THIRSTY selves smh. get some standards, homie lol.

So white boys dont pull busted ? .....stop it
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    cause black women look better than white women of course

so thats not a hard feat

nope I truly believe ? made us equaly as beautiful. But even when you guys are not pulling fat white girls, your still pulling VERY subpar white women.
    why are black men getting with white women like this

while white guys are getting black and white women like this
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    white dudes are quicker to eat ?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    white dudes are quicker to eat ?

Some could argue that most non-white woman get with white guys cause of financial reasons.
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Kinky Curls is a he??...smh

Kinky is a Troll, i think them ? are asexual.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this thread is getting weird.

but anyway just to play along there's a very simple explanation for it...

think of how few white male/black female couples there are and how many black male/white female couples there are.

then you have your answer.
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! at you dusty ? !!!! somebody of yo own kind putting yall lames on blast, catch feelings cuz she not scared to admit the truth and yall wanna get mad at her and call her ignorant? LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!! truth hurts. im sure. thats why i laugh at yall rediculous claims when talkin bout me and yall get hurt when somebody talk about you LMAOOOOO!!! this tooooo funny.

then that lil lame ? said kinky is my alias?? lmaoooooo!!!! yo the IC is full of great stupid laughs! LOL!
  • DMTxTHC
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Kinky is a Troll, i think them ? are asexual.

SMH...Guess i'm not gonna take her seriously as well lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! at you dusty ? !!!! somebody of yo own kind putting yall lames on blast, catch feelings cuz she not scared to admit the truth and yall wanna get mad at her and call her ignorant? LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!! truth hurts. im sure. thats why i laugh at yall rediculous claims when talkin bout me and yall get hurt when somebody talk about you LMAOOOOO!!! this tooooo funny.

then that lil lame ? said kinky is my alias?? lmaoooooo!!!! yo the IC is full of great stupid laughs! LOL!

Lil lame??? I cant believe this fake tough guy is still talkin how many times must you get repeatedly ? on before you get the ? out smh @ using the racist troll gimmick to get attention damn Lil Meek Meek life in Leaveland must suck right now huh??
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

Ayo AXEL u ready to roast this duck again
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! at that dusty ? baby in your avi!!!!

didn't this whole thread start because you had feelings leaking out of your ? ?
  • KingJamal
    edited May 2011
    Options
    We gotta rename this ? MeeKKKins
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! at that dusty ? baby in your avi!!!!

didn't this whole thread start because you had feelings leaking out of your ? ?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! nice try. but.... try again LOL!
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Ayo AXEL u ready to roast this duck again

yea spark that ? up again bruh bruh
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lil lame??? I cant believe this fake tough guy is still talkin how many times must you get repeatedly ? on before you get the ? out smh @ using the racist troll gimmick to get attention damn Lil Meek Meek life in Leaveland must suck right now huh??

i dont gotta use no gimmick. my presense alone draws yall ? in LOL!
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited May 2011
    Options

what the hell ....
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    black man pullin supermodel
    Beautiful+Interracial+couple.jpg
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options

"aye bruh bruh.. make sure you pass that eBlunt, to, bruh bruh.. im tryna blow some while i roast this cracka, bruh bruh"

smh..... ? ? LOL!
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    what the hell ....

dont mind me. just getting my troll on.
  • DMTxTHC
    edited May 2011
    Options
    "aye bruh bruh.. make sure you pass that eBlunt, to, bruh bruh.. im tryna blow some while i roast this cracka, bruh bruh"

smh..... ? ? LOL!

That was corny as hell...
  • KingJamal
    edited May 2011
    Options

Aight lemme get warmed up