Why is it black dudes always talk about bad bishes....

Options

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    she only dates black guys
    reggie-bush-kim-k.jpg
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    "aye bruh bruh.. make sure you pass that eBlunt, to, bruh bruh.. im tryna blow some while i roast this cracka, bruh bruh"

smh..... ? ? LOL!

U tryin to make fun of us but u wanna be black so baaaaaad with yo failed barber career. Post those ? vids in here so I can see em again.
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i would love to just open hand slap the dreads off of axel ? ass lol.. id pay money for that.. forrea.
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    U tryin to make fun of us but u wanna be black so baaaaaad

i dont see how when i just be chllin doing me. but i guess you wouldnt understand when you dont even know a lick about me. so ill let that go.

proceed.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    "aye bruh bruh.. make sure you pass that eBlunt, to, bruh bruh.. im tryna blow some while i roast this cracka, bruh bruh"

smh..... ? ? LOL!

Boooooo!!!!! I'm the ? yet you was the one puckering up in your old avi in a forum full of dudes smh @ this cracka trynna have a E-harmony pic on a male dominated forum
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    black man wins again
    jlo+p+diddy.jpg
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That was corny as hell...

thats the point lol... thats exactly how yall LOOK ans SOUND on here smh... lol.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LOL he talking all that "? " ? on here.. i bet his ass be sitting quiet as ? with the last seat in the barber shop and no heads to cut.
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Boooooo!!!!! I'm the ? yet you was the one puckering up in your old avi in a forum full of dudes smh @ this cracka trynna have a E-harmony pic on a male dominated forum

i bet that white girl that you wanted to throw that chair at was lookin good waaaay outta a ? league like yoself.. thats why you was mad cuz you got rejected lol.
  • KingJamal
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i dont see how when i just be chllin doing me. but i guess you wouldnt understand when you dont even know a lick about me. so ill let that go.

proceed.

Man just face it u a pitiful whitey who wants to be us but can't

I know it hurts to admit
  • KingJamal
    edited May 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    LOL he talking all that "? " ? on here.. i bet his ass be sitting quiet as ? with the last seat in the barber shop and no heads to cut.

I doubt he even go to a barbershop. He cuts hair in some bathroom
  • BlackAX410
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i would love to just open hand slap the dreads off of axel ? ass lol.. id pay money for that.. forrea.

But you just be chillin tho huh??? straight E-thug ? right here cracka this racist troll ? is wack juice mr. my granddaddy is 5% black and I'm light skinned frontin ass smh
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options

lol... the fact that yall tell absolutely ZERO facts about me shows how sad yall are. forrea, tho... nothing but a bunch of assumptions on here from yall. its pathetic... but entertaining none the less.

but you know who winning right now? hint- not YOU lol cuz im laughing at yall uptight ? .
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    thats the point lol... thats exactly how yall LOOK ans SOUND on here smh... lol.

Ya'll as in who?

I bet you look like you survived an abortion lol
  • KingJamal
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Meekins like the dude in High School who sits at a lunch table and then everybody gets up and leaves
  • BlackAX410
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i bet that white girl that you wanted to throw that chair at was lookin good waaaay outta a ? league like yoself.. thats why you was mad cuz you got rejected lol.

^^^ got rejected?? thats funny cuz I've never asked out a white girl before lmao @ this tough talk the government cheese sandwiches are gettin cold Lil Meek Meek u might wanna log off right now
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    But you just be chillin tho huh??? straight E-thug ? right here cracka this racist troll ? is wack juice mr. my granddaddy is 5% black and I'm light skinned frontin ass smh

never did i say i was black. show me THAT.. lol.. yall lames just be making shid up. my grandfather is 100% native american.

my ex met him. if she on here, she would tell yall the truth about everything. nothing to hide. i aint NEVER told a lie on here about NOTHING. but yall dont and wont see that even if the truth slapped you in yo face. thats why i dont get mad, i just laugh with yall, forrea.
  • KingJamal
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Tell the truth Meekins who's kid is that in ya avi? Or if that is ya baby wat black woman did u drug
  • BlackAX410
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol... the fact that yall tell absolutely ZERO facts about me shows how sad yall are. forrea, tho... nothing but a bunch of assumptions on here from yall. its pathetic... but entertaining none the less.

but you know who winning right now? hint- not YOU lol cuz im laughing at yall uptight ? .

Wat are we makin up?? we're goin in on ? you've said about yaself you make $350 a month but have the nerve to talk about you're winning??? HA
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited May 2011
    Options

lmao damn ... poor meekins
  • KingJamal
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nude pics of Meekins' girl

128741119796835989.jpg
  • major pain
    edited May 2011
    Options

Uptight about what? Some lame barber trying to troll the forum because he keeps getting shat on? Bet you aint putting that ? out there in the shop though. Troll on fgt.
  • BlackAX410
    edited May 2011
    Options
    never did i say i was black. show me THAT.. lol.. yall lames just be making shid up. my grandfather is 100% native american.

my ex met him. if she on here, she would tell yall the truth about everything. nothing to hide. i aint NEVER told a lie on here about NOTHING. but yall dont and wont see that even if the truth slapped you in yo face. thats why i dont get mad, i just laugh with yall, forrea.

? you always said you was light skinned it was in the thread where Pico pulled ya card we're not makin anything up you're just backtrackin like a ?
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A lot of men like to brag, about the different kind of women they can get. Regardless of race, I guess it's a male thing.
  • major pain
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wat are we makin up?? we're goin in on ? you've said about yaself you make $350 a month but have the nerve to talk about you're winning??? HA

$350 A MONTH?! This dude too busy posting to cut heads and wonder why cats pass his chair up to go to the next dude.