Why is it black dudes always talk about bad bishes....

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Nude pics of Meekins' girl

128741119796835989.jpg

LMFAO Damn hahahadragic-o.gif
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    meek u make 350$ a month???
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    350 a month would barely cover the cable bill.....
  • Copper
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if so.......................
    fail_hurdles.jpg?
  • BlackAX410
    edited May 2011
    Options

Yeen heard Lil Meek Meek has a strict dinner diet of vienna sausages nd sardines he's big ballin and laughin at us lames
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yeen heard lil meek meek has a strict dinner diet of vienna sausages nd sardines he's big ballin and laughin at us lames

lawd lawd lawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    SMH LOL... forrea? when did i say i was lightskinneded? pull the thread up, george.. never did i say that. but ill just let you believe yo lies.

people thought i was light skinneded.. i never said that. i addressed my naionalities too many times on here to count. but believe and say what you want.

now everybody on here can talk that shid.. whatever dont matter. but this dude right here? axel? this dude?? lol.. smh. wow. smh..... you some else, buddy. i would forrea like to shoot a fair 1 with yo ? ass. give a ? what anybody got to say.. it would be me and you. straight up. camera to boot just to make sure i got the tape of me whoopin on yo ? . ASS. lol. never am i talking TOUGH. just telling you how i feel, brotha.
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options

more misconstrue.. nope. not 'making' 350 a month. stop bring up lies when i already told yo ? ass it was welfare ? .
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    is it safe to say u gotta a problem w/ Da Blackman (that's one of his names)?

yea.... i would love for the fair 1. you a silly dude to. but nothing serious. just a silly guy lol.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    what in the wide world of sports is going on here?
  • Copper
    edited May 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    more misconstrue.. nope. not 'making' 350 a month. stop bring up lies when i already told yo ? ass it was welfare ? .

u didnt tell me ? ....y u mad?? Y u pouring yo feelings out over the internetz though?? y ur daughter wearing a tub top??
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    u didnt tell me ? ....y u mad?? Y u pouring yo feelings out over the internetz though?? y ur daughter wearing a tub top??

my fault. that was directed at axel cuz he stay hollin some dumb shid that i correct him on but insists on still bringing the same shid up just to have something to say. hes a kid, really.. hes in high school so his behavior can be unbearable at times.

the kid is soft as a pillow. i mean, he wanted to throw a chair at a white girl in his class. whats G about that?
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    alright.. just to let yall know.. im gon get off here. dont know how long im gon end up being gone for. maybe on the late side. just to let yall know so its no confusion here. yall take it easy.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    alright.. just to let yall know.. im gon get off here. dont know how long im gon end up being gone for. maybe on the late side. just to let yall know so its no confusion here. yall take it easy.

lol @ this fool beggin' for a hall pass.
  • BlackAX410
    edited May 2011
    Options
    my fault. that was directed at axel cuz he stay hollin some dumb shid that i correct him on but insists on still bringing the same shid up just to have something to say. hes a kid, really.. hes in high school so his behavior can be unbearable at times.

the kid is soft as a pillow. i mean, he wanted to throw a chair at a white girl in his class. whats G about that?

incorrect again you stay trynna say we dont kno u when you dont kno me i graduated last year dumb ? go to bed
  • BlackAX410
    edited May 2011
    Options
    SMH LOL... forrea? when did i say i was lightskinneded? pull the thread up, george.. never did i say that. but ill just let you believe yo lies.

people thought i was light skinneded.. i never said that. i addressed my naionalities too many times on here to count. but believe and say what you want.

now everybody on here can talk that shid.. whatever dont matter. but this dude right here? axel? this dude?? lol.. smh. wow. smh..... you some else, buddy. i would forrea like to shoot a fair 1 with yo ? ass. give a ? what anybody got to say.. it would be me and you. straight up. camera to boot just to make sure i got the tape of me whoopin on yo ? . ASS. lol. never am i talking TOUGH. just telling you how i feel, brotha.
    Look at this guy hahahahahah mad at me cuz he's on welfare challenging me to a fight because I'm spittin facts and I already told u wat thread you said you were black in look it up look at this clown typing in Caps like I'm supposed to be scared did my comments burn your soul THAT much to where u want to fight me on camera???? If you put this much effort into trynna get a job you wouldn't be gettin packed up so much Lil Meek Meek must be on his period out chea
  • BlackAX410
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm still laughin at this lame ass dude challenging me to a fight he claims he just chills on here tho?? even tho he admitted trollin to try and make us catch feelings when we was just packin him up whole time I find it pathetic nd hilarious at the same time I put it on facebook nd my homegirl asked if I wanted her to murk him but this ? aint even worth it LMFAO
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    my ? matt and ktulu are rollin over in their grave..
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Nude pics of Meekins' girl

128741119796835989.jpg

rofl hell ass nawl..
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol that's almost my gas money a month lol dude must live down south or something if he thinks that's something.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol that's almost my gas money a month lol dude must live down south or something if he thinks that's something.

worse,he lives in Cleveland.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    White barbers on welfare out chea? This cant be life.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol
    ICCK

Ill Community Cracka Killers
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why you gave up on the thread about me