The Official True Blood Season 4 Thread

Options

Comments

• Robert TOWNsend
    Robert TOWNsend Members Posts: 1,275
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Man I wish I had you dudes' eyes, then finding a chick to ? with would have been a lot easier coming up. With the exception of Sam's new chick and Tara on a good day, none of the females in this show are attractive. Ya'll must be in that "If it's white, it's right" frame of mind or something.

Rofl @ tara being attractive any day, ugliest ? on the show besides crystal.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    apparantely somebody saw the next 3 episodes in adavance(yesterdays included) and spoiled sht

if u want to know some of the stuff that will happend google true blood spoilers episode 4 thru 6
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "Never you mind!!" Breed Ghost Daddy! Breed!!

Uncle Daddy Felton and Sister niece Becky
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    These the most ? ass werewolves in history. How you gonna get smaller when you turn werewolf? Thats why they get murked by vampires on the show. Vampires vs werewolves supposed to be an epic battle, and True Blood got ? turnin into golden retrievers.

And why the ? do all the vampires just stand there when they gettin spells cast on em? Ol superspeed for no reason ass ? . Hope Pam aight though.

? Tara.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yo whats good with this ? ass witch ? . She needs to go. Or atleast make her smarter and more sinister. All this "what happend" ? is dumb. And im kinda still crackin up that bill ? his great x4 grandaughter...but it kinda ? me off that the witch chick ? up pam face like that...pam is probably the best character that ? is funny as ? and cold as hell.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    cant wait til that old witch ? get killed! erick need his ? memory back so he cant check these lames! bill a bigger cornball this season you cant go from being a ? ? to a boss in one season you need at least 2
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    you know what I never noticed that ? until now. WTF a black man cant be in the undead crew?

one black dude on the show and he sweeter than splenda

one black chick and she cant keep a man

blackest thing on there is the panthers and there ? rednecks

lol at two black people in LA of all states

Lol you ? are idiots. Y'all act like there's just diversity in every square mile in the us.
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited July 2011
    Options
    once again fodder escapes the mental the midgets smdh

Uh huh sure buddy. Couldn't even put that together properly, ? ? .
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ill have you know that your and idiot also please stop saying ? after every sentence it makes me think your a white guy acting black. its called an typo oops my bad

? ? , your grammar is ? atrocious.
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i asked you not say ? ........please do as told robert lol

Nas lost, ? . Charlotte lost too, breeding dumb ? with horrible grammar.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    These the most ? ass werewolves in history. How you gonna get smaller when you turn werewolf? Thats why they get murked by vampires on the show. Vampires vs werewolves supposed to be an epic battle, and True Blood got ? turnin into golden retrievers.

And why the ? do all the vampires just stand there when they gettin spells cast on em? Ol superspeed for no reason ass ? . Hope Pam aight though.

? Tara.
    because theyre not real werewolves. theyre shapeshifters who can turn into wolves. technically, Sam merlot is more powerful than them.
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I wont even respond to ? using cam's "you're mad" like this is 2006.
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited July 2011
    Options
    **travels back to 2006 so i can find this guy funny**
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    last ep was just a filler boring as ? ...i really thought Pam was gonna lose it and start merkin ppl left n right. Witch is 2-0 vs the vamps so far.....Sam needs to beat the brakes offa that shifter broad real quick.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the last few eps have been lackluster to me... its almost like they tryna get the story in place, so ? can go left and all hell breaks loose... i thought Halloween was gonna play some kinda role cuz they mentioned it a couple times last ep.. but maybe that was just a point of reference dont know..

Dont like the new Eric/Sookie thing its tooooo corny
    i wanna know who that witch marni transforms into, whats the beef with vamps?
    Jasons story so far has been ?
    Sam looks like he gon start playing daddy for the Pus and caught up by that chicks ex...
    Surprisingly im more interested in Arlene's baby..is it evil? is it the doll?(most likely but the doll was orignally in Hoyt and Jessica's place)
    Sheriff Bellefluer is and idiot (not surprising)

And is Russell Edgington really just chilling in some cement???

Somebody important needs to die to shake things up...
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nobody important has died during the entire show's run lol
  • rice n gravy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    white girl can get the business

bra2.gif
  • im_lux
    edited July 2011
    Options
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    the last few eps have been lackluster to me... its almost like they tryna get the story in place, so ? can go left and all hell breaks loose... i thought Halloween was gonna play some kinda role cuz they mentioned it a couple times last ep.. but maybe that was just a point of reference dont know..

Dont like the new Eric/Sookie thing its tooooo corny
    i wanna know who that witch marni transforms into, whats the beef with vamps?
    Jasons story so far has been ?

Sam looks like he gon start playing daddy for the Pus and caught up by that chicks ex...
    Surprisingly im more interested in Arlene's baby..is it evil? is it the doll?(most likely but the doll was orignally in Hoyt and Jessica's place)
    Sheriff Bellefluer is and idiot (not surprising)

And is Russell Edgington really just chilling in some cement???

Somebody important needs to die to shake things up...

I think the beefs with the vamps is they mighta started the salem witches trials or something to that effect trying to ? off all witches which is kinda what the vampire league ? pointed at.

Jason's story is moving slow but at the same time it's moving kinda quick I dunno it's weird don't like it though especially if he actually turns into a "werepanther" or whatever they are.

As far as Russel goes yeah he's just chillin what I think is gonna happen is either next season or the season after that they'll somehow have him released from the concrete and they'll come back and eventually eric will actually ? him.

But I think they will either this season or next bring out a black vampire or two...they have to. But what I don't like is why are the only two black people in the show both ? ?

Also the witch story line is ? stupid I'm not happy they did this ? at all. They'll have to do better to top last season.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

? Tara.

I don't really have a problem with the werewolves just turning into wolves. I mean this isn't the first depiction of that, although in most cases they are dyre wolves at least. I can understand they are trying to be a little more creative and use real animals rather than special effects. The problem is that the shifters make the wereanimals pointless. It would be one thing if the wereanimals were given supernatural abilities that the shifters didn't have. So like the shifters can change into any animal, but they really only maintain the characteristics of that animal, but the wereanimals were superior to the natural version of their animal.

That doesn't seem to be the case. Hell, last season when Bill was training Jessica, he bade it seem like werewolves were faster than vampires, but I guess they ditched even that.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I thought the werewolves get insane strength when they get vampire blood. That's their only "power" that the shutters don't have.

And also... Is it safe to say none of the characters of the show will ever die? I mean... Everyone seems so safe it takes a lot of the suspense away. Nobody important will die. Somebody like Jesus could die, but nobody would care. The main characters seem too prtoected.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    I think the beefs with the vamps is they mighta started the salem witches trials or something to that effect trying to ? off all witches which is kinda what the vampire league ? pointed at.

Jason's story is moving slow but at the same time it's moving kinda quick I dunno it's weird don't like it though especially if he actually turns into a "werepanther" or whatever they are.

As far as Russel goes yeah he's just chillin what I think is gonna happen is either next season or the season after that they'll somehow have him released from the concrete and they'll come back and eventually eric will actually ? him.

But I think they will either this season or next bring out a black vampire or two...they have to. But what I don't like is why are the only two black people in the show both ? ?

Also the witch story line is ? stupid I'm not happy they did this ? at all. They'll have to do better to top last season.

witches were in the books..they are sticking to the books to a certain point and as far as russell SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS GONE A NEW MORE RUTHLESS KING WILL COME TO TAKE OVER!
  • rice n gravy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I thought the werewolves get insane strength when they get vampire blood. That's their only "power" that the shutters don't have.

And also... Is it safe to say none of the characters of the show will ever die? I mean... Everyone seems so safe it takes a lot of the suspense away. Nobody important will die. Somebody like Jesus could die, but nobody would care. The main characters seem too prtoected.

Jesus and Hoyt seem like the only dudes that might get knocked off

like in the previews Bill says to give Eric a true death and im like cmon son we know that ? aint bout to die
  • im_lux
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    witches were in the books..they are sticking to the books to a certain point and as far as russell SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS GONE A NEW MORE RUTHLESS KING WILL COME TO TAKE OVER!

Yeah see I didn't even know they were books until the second season came along so I didn't even read them. But I hear Jason and Crystal's situation is nothing like the books. But hopefully in the books the witch situation was better thought out because this stupid ? in the show is wack juice.
  • im_lux
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jesus and Hoyt seem like the only dudes that might get knocked off

like in the previews Bill says to give Eric a true death and im like cmon son we know that ? aint bout to die

I think Tommy and Jesus are the one of the first two to die. Oh and definitely Tommy's parents
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    I think Tommy and Jesus are the one of the first two to die. Oh and definitely Tommy's parents

They are such minor characters though, and really not very likable anyways. Tommy is a ? and Jesu is a ? .