The Official True Blood Season 4 Thread

Options

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have no problem with Lafayette ? it's the 4th season why are folks complain bout him and his gayness like it's something new. Tara needs to be killed though she really brings nothing to the show.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    I have no problem with Lafayette ? it's the 4th season why are folks complain bout him and his gayness like it's something new. Tara needs to be killed though she really brings nothing to the show.

laf is entertaining to me but to each! i agree about tara ? is a basket case she dont know what she wanna do
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the theme to tht song has been stuck in my head since the first season
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    Hoyt is a ? simp...
    *disgust*

lol at his theme song, when he told her "dont go to the grocery store"
    he soul was burning..... he knew she wont going there
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Eric practically let the witches ? him up...and I think the Queen could have gotten out of that one, a couple humans and Bill, she could of at least tried
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    Eric practically let the witches ? him up...and I think the Queen could have gotten out of that one, a couple humans and Bill, she could of at least tried

thats what i dont get we see all the time them vampires move on some superman type speed but they get popped with ease?
  • rice n gravy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hoyt is a ? simp...
    *disgust*

dont even gona lie

i would be too jessica sexy
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i bet tara chick gets killed and she goes back to being a ? up crybaby
  • bignorm73
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol at Eric "? up" when Marni dropped that ether on him.
    She was spittin venom at that ? , in latin
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol@ them trailer park ? running a train on Jason
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So, since Eric drained a Fairy is that ? immune to sunlight now?

This season gonna be whack if it's tied around Jason being tied to a bed getting ? , and Eric suffering from memory loss.
  • bignorm73
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Smh at Sook not bustin her guns while her godmother was gettin murked right in front of her.
    Very Cormega-like.

"she got snuffed, she got drained of her life, you did nothin"
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The actor who plays Eric is doing a phenonmal job selling this new innocent Eric.
    Am I the only who peeped Pam eye ? Tara.
    That baby is hella creepy. Wonder what its tied to.
    Lol at Jason getting a reverse train ran on him. ? were lined up and one actual brought him flowers
  • rice n gravy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol at me expected sookie fairy ? mom to play major role and they ? the ? in 10 seconds
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    1. Hoyt is a ? ass simp... Jessica is a lanky hick... she looks like she got the stink ? ...
    2. Sookie has no loyalty... how she just gonna lie to Tara after ? done saved her ? on numerous occasions...
    3. Bill gets it in...
    4. why the two blacks gotta be ? ?
    5. Pam could get it...
    6. if you could turn into a ? PANTHER would you be living like a ? hillbilly?
    7. Sams ? is the baddest one on the show thus far...

I'm co-signing that.... she is def. bad..

sup with all the jokes last night in the script?

lol @ Jason tho...Dude has to have THE WORSE LUCK!!
  • bignorm73
    edited July 2011
    Options
    1. Hoyt is a ? ass simp... Jessica is a lanky hick... she looks like she got the stink ? ...
    2. Sookie has no loyalty... how she just gonna lie to Tara after ? done saved her ? on numerous occasions...
    3. Bill gets it in...
    4. why the two blacks gotta be ? ?
    5. Pam could get it...
    6. if you could turn into a ? PANTHER would you be living like a ? hillbilly?
    7. Sams ? is the baddest one on the show thus far...

pretty much...........
  • Robert TOWNsend
    Robert TOWNsend Members Posts: 1,275
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Tara is a terrible character, should have killed her in season one.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Tara is a terrible character, should have killed her in season one.

Cosign but I think they shoulda killed her last season. ? is useless now.

Lafayette, for all his gaynigganess is actually a good character. The scenes with him and that Messican ? are ? disgusting, but other than that, I think he's funny and brings a good contrast to all the hillbillies and other stupid people on the show.

I HATE Sookie's character tho. Everytime she in danger I pray to Gawd her ? dies the true death in this ? . Her gullible, naive, and clueless ass has no business being alive. They should ? her off and focus on Bill, Fangtasia and how the supernaturals do/don't coexist. That wont happen since it's her show tho. Smh. I cringe erytime I see that ugly white ? . Like dude said, she aint een top 15 on her own show.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Its starting to ? me off how much everybody is on Sookie's ? . Every ? on the show talk about her like she Angelina Jolie. We talkin bout the same miss piggy lookin ? with teeth like she been chewin grenades?

Plus all she do is talk ? . Worst personality OAT. Wish she's run across a random vampire and pop her mouth off thinkin all vamps are soft like Eric and Bill. Have a ? daywalkin like a muthafucka, playin ball in the park and ? .
  • gdatruth2.0
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Its starting to ? me off how much everybody is on Sookie's ? . Every ? on the show talk about this ? like she Angelina Jolie. We talkin bout the same miss piggy lookin ? with teeth look like she been chewin grenades?

dont forget she has that fairy blood. Thats why she & Jason attract the opposite sex so easily. There is something about her that is naturally appealling especially to supes (Bill, Eric, Sam & Alcicide). Thats why everyone always asks her what are you?
  • sdotcarter111
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I get that. I just don't like her and wish she'd get merked. WOAT personality, average looks. Like a gassed up club ? .
  • gdatruth2.0
    edited July 2011
    Options
    She does A LOT of stupid ? that makes you wanna slap the ? out of her but lets face it. If she didn't get into the ? she gets into and pulling everybody else into it with her. there would be no show.

yep punching a vampire in the nose...not too bright. 99.99% of humans pulling that move would've been dinner.
  • sdotcarter111
    edited July 2011
    Options
    She pop off to every supernatural she meet, not getting that the only reason she's still alive is because of Bill/Eric. Girl think that southern "no-nonsense gal" ? gets her respect, when she woulda been dead 30x by now if not for someone simping her.

Too cocky. Should play her position.

Every ep I hope somebody merk that ass, and every ep i'm disappointed....just one random vamp passin through town w/o bill or eric around, thats all it would take.
  • rice n gravy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    damn ? up in here really wishing death on sookie she aint that bad and stop lying to yourself if she fixed them teeth she be ok......

they give her to many tongue and cheek lines thou like when bill told her she a fairy "well thats ? lame" shutup ?
  • sdotcarter111
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LMAO i've never heard of somebody watching a show every season just waiting on the main character to die. That's hilarious. U really hate her LOL. But for real in your opinion who do you think would be a better focal point of the story out of the remaining characters?

There isn't really a focal character anymore like in the first season. There's 5-6 main characters now that they split the show up between.

To the other ? i'm not sayin I wouldn't smash, I saw the way her ass was bouncin up in the air when she ? Bill. Just sayin this show is like watchin a bunch of thirsty club ? gassin a 6 cause its 3am, the club closin, and they got no ? at home.