The Official True Blood Season 4 Thread

Options

Comments

• Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? would get all sorts of ? . Hoyt a good dude but he cant handle that.

? ? everytime he hit it. thats a good thing and bad thing. i wonder will hoyt become a vamp to be with her for life.:confused:
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    the show has lost a little steam well at least far as I am concerned. With Boardwalk Empire & Game of Thrones its a decent 3rd as far as much watch HBO television. It has always been a guilty pleasure but I'm not hyped about the new season but will watch nonetheless

cant wait til board walk comes back on...but im pumped for the TB4
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    How can Bill be king? He aint old enough. He aint brolic like that lol
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    where the link to watch it online???
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bill obviously won the fight between him and the queen at the conclusion of season 3. thats how he became king.
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bill obviously won the fight between him and the queen at the conclusion of season 3. thats how he became king.

Exactly.

What's up with Maxine turned Tommy into her new Hoyt?

Bill is shadier than ever this season. He’s king and seems to be flying high on his throne. It makes me wonder what that little devil is up to. This will be interesting to see pan out...Bill is stronger think than you think.

I hate the witches already but interesting witchy girl reported to Bill, and does anyone think Bill that hires the witches to erase Eric's mind, to get back at Eric, but it backfires and causes Sookie to finally fall in love with Eric instead?
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    For all yall watchin episode 2 please type in white or say spoiler alert...
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    For all yall watchin episode 2 please type in white or say spoiler alert...

I don't understand...if you know that show is coming today and what do you expect to see in this thread today if you haven't seen it yet? especially we posted after at 9pm and you came here and not expect to see the spoiler?
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    I don't understand...if you know that show is coming today and what do you expect to see in this thread today if you haven't seen it yet? especially we posted after at 9pm and you came here and not expect to see the spoiler?

episode 2 is being *leaked* early thats why he typed that
  • rice n gravy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    they need to merge like 2-3 storylines cuz that sht was all over the place

Tara makes a good ?

Hoyt you a lame ? saw the dude that was pushing up on her for 2 minutes and i like his character more than you

King Beel!!!!
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yea I tried to get pumped for this episode but couldn't.. I'm sure I'll get more into it down the line but I didn't think episode 1 was good.. Just a bunch of random ? that needs a lot of loose ends tied up. Man that fairy ? at the beginning was woat even the 2nd time not gonna do well attracting new viewers starting with that.. I dunno, even seemed like the acting fell off a bit..once again not saying I ain't watching just disappointed in this season premiere.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    show was all over the place

Vampire Diaries >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> True Blood by a mile
  • rice n gravy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    im just gona watch ep 2 now and have to wait 2 weeks for a new one :(
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    tonight's episode had a few positive moments

- Eric buying Snookie's house
    - Jason really maturing over the year
    - Bill moving on and being King (something that seemed to suprise Sookie)
    - Jessie & Hoyt look likes it'll be entertaining
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    show was all over the place

Vampire Diaries >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> True Blood by a mile

Uhhh, that was pretty much the point. It's been a year, and a lot of ? has happened. The episode was all over the place to reflect what's been going on in the story. You can't judge anything off this episode. You have to wait and see if they manage to tie things together. There is definite potential.

And Vampire Diaries is tolerable, but that ? is still really just a better version of the Twilight series. In other words, some teeny bopper ? . True Blood is actually some grown people ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    im just gona watch ep 2 now and have to wait 2 weeks for a new one :(

Where you do dat at? I wanna watch too.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    whats the link to watch tv shows online?
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Uhhh, that was pretty much the point. It's been a year, and a lot of ? has happened. The episode was all over the place to reflect what's been going on in the story. You can't judge anything off this episode. You have to wait and see if they manage to tie things together. There is definite potential.

And Vampire Diaries is tolerable, but that ? is still really just a better version of the Twilight series. In other words, some teeny bopper ? . True Blood is actually some grown people ? .

Are we watching the same show?

First off True Blood is prob one of the worse vampire tv shows ever

Angel, Vampire Diaries, Kindred and Forever Knight are way better.

1 VD is not like Twilight

Let's see the diff between True Blood and TVD

TVD has no ? ? what so ever

Badass and competent werewolves
    Better witiches
    better continuity
    no ? furies
    better vampires
    better battles
    Salvotore brothers >>>>> Bill and Eric
    no ? ?
    twist every epsiode

It's just a better show
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The CW is woat.......
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2011
    Options
    CW ain't had a hit series since 7th Heaven went off the air.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    it was aight, no tour de force

it was actually kinda boring for real..
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Are we watching the same show?

First off True Blood is prob one of the worse vampire tv shows ever

Angel, Vampire Diaries, Kindred and Forever Knight are way better.

1 VD is not like Twilight

Let's see the diff between True Blood and TVD

TVD has no ? ? what so ever

Badass and competent werewolves - The same werewolves that are almost extinct, get destroyed by vamps regularly, can only change during the full moon, and only stand a chance because they spread anti-vamp rabies? Ok
    Better witiches - We're just now being introduced to True Blood's witches so this is a pretty silly statement at this point
    better continuity - If you say so. We can agree to disagree on this one.
    no ? furies - Ummm ok.
    better vampires - The lives of all the vampires we've seen in TVD revolve around a bunch of high school aged kids. That should tell you about the quality of the vampires in that show.
    better battles - You serious? The battles in TVD are about the most underwhelming part of the show. Not say that True Blood has great battles, but TVD's are definitely nothing worth mentioning.
    Salvotore brothers >>>>> Bill and Eric Addressed below
    no ? ? Now this, we 100% agree on.
    twist every epsiode Since when is that automatically a good thing, and it's not much of a twist if you can see it coming 100 miles away which is the case for most of the "twists" in TVD

It's just a better show

lol if you can't see the similarities between Twilight and the Vampire Diaries, I don't know what to tell you. TVD is full of angsty teen ? . The decent parts of the show are basically diluted because of that ? .

The Salvatore brothers are lame. They have their good moments, but still, the idea that both of these vampires that have lived all this time would be entranced by this 17 y/o girl is just ridiculous. Yeah, you got a similar triangle in True Blood, but at least Sookie has something supernatural and special about her. She's not just an average everyday snowflake. And on top of that, there is much more depth to the story and complexity behind everyone's motives in True Blood. ? is so damn one dimensional and simple. If you like TVD better, that's cool. Everyone has their preference, but from a story standpoint, there is no way TVD is better. It's simple teeny bopper ? . True Blood at least attempts to be more mature and dynamic in nature.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i thought Ep 1 was dope... that fairy ? in the beginning was bannanas..then sook coming back a yr later was unexpected...they had to show other parts of the story...i think this season is gonna be fire and Bill is on some ill ?
  • rice n gravy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    how the hell does it have better continuity than true blood when each episode picks up 1 SECOND after the last one ended
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2011
    Options
    how the hell does it have better continuity than true blood when each episode picks up 1 SECOND after the last one ended

Where the ? the link at homie?!!?