Options

Comments

• rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Where the ? the link at homie?!!?

you go to hbogo.com sign in with what cable provider u got and it has new episode if you dont got that check pm
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Are we watching the same show?

First off True Blood is prob one of the worse vampire tv shows ever

Angel, Vampire Diaries, Kindred and Forever Knight are way better.

1 VD is not like Twilight

Let's see the diff between True Blood and TVD

TVD has no ? ? what so ever

+1 for TVD.

On the other hand, TVD has the word diaries in it, which is slightly ? in itself.

But Alan Ball goes too far with the ? . Last season I would go take a ? whenever La and his dude had a scene, and then i'd come back....only to see two vampire ? rollin around with each other. Thumbs down.

Least he had the decency to make the new ? twist two ? . Cant lie, Tara lookin nice with that perm, and her girl is fine as ? .
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol if you can't see the similarities between Twilight and the Vampire Diaries, I don't know what to tell you. TVD is full of angsty teen ? . The decent parts of the show are basically diluted because of that ? .

The Salvatore brothers are lame. They have their good moments, but still, the idea that both of these vampires that have lived all this time would be entranced by this 17 y/o girl is just ridiculous. Yeah, you got a similar triangle in True Blood, but at least Sookie has something supernatural and special about her. She's not just an average everyday snowflake. And on top of that, there is much more depth to the story and complexity behind everyone's motives in True Blood. ? is so damn one dimensional and simple. If you like TVD better, that's cool. Everyone has their preference, but from a story standpoint, there is no way TVD is better. It's simple teeny bopper ? . True Blood at least attempts to be more mature and dynamic in nature.

How is like Twilight when there triangle is vamp/human/wolf and TVD is vamp/doggleganger/vamp/ vamp doppleganger.

TVD doesn't really have a triangle more like a square with Damon/Kat/Elena/Stefan

THe people are hardly ever in school.

Werewolves on TVD are an actual threats on True blood they lasted a couple of seconds. All the times they have been on the show they took dowthe brothers and Caroline without the fulll moon.

TVD has orignals. They are way more badass than in vamp on true blood. Especially now will Klaus the werevamp.

Damon out acts anybody on True blood.

I guess cuz True Blood is on HBO its GOAT and TVD is on CW.

NExt you will tell me True bLood is better than Angel
  • todaynow
    todaynow Members Posts: 21
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Tara looked very beautiful and sexy, like usual. Its hard to see her as a lesbian or bisexual. I didn't see that coming.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LLLMMMAAO @ Andy saying " I got my drag queens mixed up"

that chick that play sookie ever come to the DFW, i can promise you im ? 'n that bytch,
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sookie body is not playing around. Bill becoming pres & Eric trying to conform was dope... I'm guessing that fairy story line is now closed... I like the relationship between Jessica and dude... Its just a regular relationship with different problems... Trying to decide if I should watch the second ep yet.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    episode 2 is being *leaked* early thats why he typed that

Good looks on clearing that up...HBO usually skips out on new episodes for 4th of July weekend at least the past 2 yrs they did I guess thats why they leaked it this yr so its not really a 'new' episode
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i like the plot for arlens baby,, yall think the baby got powers?
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited June 2011
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    For all yall watchin episode 2 please type in white or say spoiler alert...

? ? u,, if u can post here ,, u can watch esp 2,, or just wait til next monday to come in this thread.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Damn, they can show nudes of everybody else, but they wont ever zoom in on Pam's ass.
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just watched ep. 2 and damn Sams new ? is bad.
  • darryl_jenks
    darryl_jenks Members Posts: 328
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ep2 was straight piff....Eric was shook when that Witch was speakin' in Old Latin,nice touch from a historical standpoint......? got his memory erased and everything...

This looks like its setting up to be witches vs vamps.

oh,and that Indian ? is BADDDDDD

lol @ vampire diaries,? outta here with that ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sookie body is not playing around. Bill becoming pres & Eric trying to conform was dope... I'm guessing that fairy story line is now closed... I like the relationship between Jessica and dude... Its just a regular relationship with different problems... Trying to decide if I should watch the second ep yet.

I don't think the story line is closed yet. Didn't two fairys flash for a second when Tara scared Sookie.

So what you guys like better? Braided hair Tara or straight hair Tara? The fact she's now a ? just makes he seem like an ever weaker character. Like she was always worthless, but now the way she flip flops makes her seem even dumber.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Straight hair Tara look way better than braid Tara, but nobody is ? with Sam's new ? . Guarantee ? have died over that.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    motrilla wrote: »
    Just watched ep. 2 and damn Sams new ? is bad.
    Ep2 was straight piff...

oh,and that Indian ? is BADDDDDD

lol @ vampire diaries,? outta here with that ? .

X___________________!
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sam's new ? is indeed a beauty. All these fine ass females is one of the reasons I watch the show, and its def what got me hooked. Even Sookie got a banging body even though I hate her face. Even Pam is a cougar. ? I'd even ? the ? outta Hoyt's momma.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yea they got hoes for days on this show finally some rea lesbian action instead of ? men ? . im probably gonna watch episode 2 tonight.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hoyt and jessica aint gone last
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Bill's new swag>>>>>>>> that old simp ass Bill.

I like he he ainteeeeen give a ? that Sookie caught him mashing.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bill actually got cool again. his simping was ridiculous in the last 2 seasons.

and eric lost his memories now, something tells me hes gonna turn into a ?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yea no ? bill is now my favorite character. this ? was jason is getting kinda corny
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bill actually got cool again. his simping was ridiculous in the last 2 seasons.

and eric lost his memories now, something tells me hes gonna turn into a ?

Bill gonna be the new Eric & Eric gonna be the new Bill
  • NYHysteria
    NYHysteria Members Posts: 43
    edited July 2011
    Options
    10 bucks sookie ? eric again
  • Will Munny
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Bill still loves Sookie though. And its obvious Eric is gonna be lookin all vulnerable and ? and Sookie gonna fall for it and they gonna smash.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    King Bill saved the show for me. I was tired of 15 episode of Sookie and Bill's high school relationship. I still don't see Sookie messing with Eric like that... I see her sparking up something with the Wolf man. And they better not ? off Sam's new chick.