The Official True Blood Season 4 Thread

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sookie hard body as ? but I've never liked a character Anna paquin has ever played. She sucks.
  • Will Munny
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I used to love Jessica and that innocence she had about her was very charming, but now she be acting foul as hell. Hoyt gonna get ? on. For some reason this show had sexy redheads. The queen was sexy, Alcides wife was kinda sexy when she had red hair. Blonde with bangs is a bad look on her. Arlene is sexy is a trailer trash kind of way.
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Its starting to ? me off how much everybody is on Sookie's ? . Every ? on the show talk about her like she Angelina Jolie. We talkin bout the same miss piggy lookin ? with teeth like she been chewin grenades?

Plus all she do is talk ? . Worst personality OAT. Wish she's run across a random vampire and pop her mouth off thinkin all vamps are soft like Eric and Bill. Have a ? daywalkin like a muthafucka, playin ball in the park and ? .

lmao true...............
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I agree with the Sookie hate, she a ? ? ? . she's nothing more than a supernatural ? jumping slore. The show should be about Bill and the others ? a Sookie and fallin for this new amnesia simp Eric. lol ? is ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Man I wish I had you dudes' eyes, then finding a chick to ? with would have been a lot easier coming up. With the exception of Sam's new chick and Tara on a good day, none of the females in this show are attractive. Ya'll must be in that "If it's white, it's right" frame of mind or something.
  • Will Munny
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jessica is fine as ? .
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    last episode was kinda wack
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Eric is much better this way. Dude cracks me up. And c/s sookie been getting wacker and wacker since day 1.

Best quote from show ever = Bill: "Get out or I will throw you out, through a window, that is closed!"
  • Will Munny
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Eric is much better this way. Dude cracks me up. And c/s sookie been getting wacker and wacker since day 1.

Best quote from show ever = Bill: "Get out or I will throw you out, through a window, that is closed!"

hahahahahahahahaahah i don't remember that, but I can hear bill saying that. ole cheesy ass muhfucka.
  • Will Munny
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Bill been a G this whole season so far, but part of me thinks ole boy still cushy as hell deep down still.
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

iono about that, russell's whole speech from last season when he fukked up the tv anchor and that line pam dropped on tara n em in the basement was dope too.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    id let pam bite my ?
  • lamontbdc
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yea bill a g and now eric is a ? . i mean we can all see this is done to make him look more sympathetic and pave to way to start smashing off sookie
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Can't say Pam didn't deserve that. ? ? she trynna help you
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Marni spittin that ether at these vamps lol.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yeah I definately see something happening between Jess & Jason. The look in his eyes said nothing but trouble. On top of that he does have the fairy blood as well so Jessica might be compelled on her end.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    looks like jason bout to smash jessica i did give a *shaq face* that they were the first and only ? on that exact road at that time but its tv w/e lol
  • Will Munny
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I love the wtf !!?? Moment when what's his face saw what the baby wrote on the wall after being so oblivious all that time.
  • lamontbdc
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This show starting to lose me. The whole thing with Jason is ? . Why didn't Tommy just turn into a lion or something and bite that ? . And why isn't Sookie looking for her brother?

and that ? killed me with bill. he been a g all season now he believes sookie and rolls out instead of searching the house. .
  • rice n gravy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the doll wrote on the wall
  • Will Munny
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    This show starting to lose me. The whole thing with Jason is ? . Why didn't Tommy just turn into a lion or something and bite that ? . And why isn't Sookie looking for her brother?

and that ? killed me with bill. he been a g all season now he believes sookie and rolls out instead of searching the house. .

Yeah that was ? . Sookie gets to be a liar and its okay. I hate how the show has made her so perfect and been so sympathetic to her an every turn.

And last episode it was such ? . She goes to alcide knowing he will probably do anything for her, then she leaves and is like "jits none of your business"
  • rice n gravy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

lol this man said a lion not no dog or something
  • Will Munny
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sookie is just such a ? airhead. I can't stand it and it ruining the show for me.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

the show really drops the ball with the shifters. I know they have budget concerns but if you could be any animal you would become a dog or owl? Wtf.
    Tommy could've easily escaped his situation by becoming a fly similiar to what Sam did a few years back.

btw Sam's family aint ? . Tommy is the best of the bunch and that says alot.
  • lamontbdc
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Yeah that was ? . Sookie gets to be a liar and its okay. I hate how the show has made her so perfect and been so sympathetic to her an every turn.

And last episode it was such ? . She goes to alcide knowing he will probably do anything for her, then she leaves and is like "jits none of your business"

yea that's why Debbie broke himoff when he got back home. she know dam well sookie gonna put Alcide up against Eric at some point in a battle for her golden ? . but yea sookie's character is annoying as ? now. teh season starts off with her vowing not to be involved with vampires. but now she's babysitting one the whole show and really not doing much else. it's like sookie is a stand alone character now while the rest of the town coexists.

how you gonna let some dude just hold you down with a chain when you can turn into any animal. turn into a lion and eat dude. or a fly and just be out.