lol Lebron took less money and is a team player & people still hating on him?

Options
Monizzle
Monizzle Members Posts: 1,666
edited June 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Is it me or is lebron the only ? in history who took less money and wants to be a complete team player but gets hated on. White people always talking about they don't watch the NBA because they think players are selfish and just play for the most money. But then a player like lebron takes less money and wants to be a team player and they hate on him for that?

Comments

• Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I remember when Tmac and Grant Hill decided to team up and nobody said ? about it. Didnt work out anyway but the ? is funny. Nobody was in an uproar.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You know if you think about it, Bron, Wade and Bosh have been nothing but perfectly humble dudes ever since the season started. Yeah the soul train preseason parade was a bit much but since then they have been extremely complementary of everybody. Meanwhile they get called overrated, soft, etc etc by sports analysts, ? ? called them the Big 2 and Bosh didnt say nothing....just completely ? on his existence the entire series. I dont know if it was Brewer or Deng that was talking some ? to Wade as well...not once have I heard anything but praise for their opponents from the Heat.
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well only cleveland could give him more, so no matter where he went, he wouldve taken less
  • Monizzle
    edited May 2011
    Options
    for sum reason using free agency to join anotha NBA allstar to win a championship is different than a draft or trade. Dont ask me how cuz i have no idea but every other NBA champion has one or two NBA allstars on their team but that's okay cuz they were traded to that team or drafted.

lol and ? saying that hes "cheating" by being with wade in bosh like bron playing playstation and just hit up down right circle square and activated the cheat code menu
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    You know if you think about it, Bron, Wade and Bosh have been nothing but perfectly humble dudes ever since the season started. Yeah the soul train preseason parade was a bit much but since then they have been extremely complementary of everybody. Meanwhile they get called overrated, soft, etc etc by sports analysts, ? ? called them the Big 2 and Bosh didnt say nothing....just completely ? on his existence the entire series. I dont know if it was Brewer or Deng that was talking some ? to Wade as well...not once have I heard anything but praise for their opponents from the Heat.

it was bogans
  • Monizzle
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »

thats what ? sleeping on. In a 12 player locker room being humble is key (see the lakers locker room post someone ? gasols girl). But there have been no egos or outstanding fights or beef like many other locker rooms this year in the nba.
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I dont hate LBJ. Hes just the equivalant of a little boy losing a pickup game and talking the ball so nobody else can play.......And having a parade and waggin his tongue at the other kids.....then apologizing for it
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Well only cleveland could give him more, so no matter where he went, he wouldve taken less
    Wrong again. They did a sign and trade deal wit Cleveland and Toronto, giving both teams 1st rnd draft picks in order to get an additional 6th year to their contracts and more money. They all took 6 million less than the max so they can all sign and get mike miller and haslem.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If Miami wins this title, there will be a lot of humble pie being eaten, especially with the old timer greats. I'm making the prediction next year that the Heat will crush the Bulls 72 win season when they get a point guard and center.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Monizzle wrote: »
    thats what ? sleeping on. In a 12 player locker room being humble is key (see the lakers locker room post someone ? gasols girl). But there have been no egos or outstanding fights or beef like many other locker rooms this year in the nba.

Just wait. I'm calling this ? 1 or 2 years ahead. Wade gonna have beef with Bron when they start getting rings & the Media throws the crown on James' head, especially when Miami's been Wade's team forever.

The Media ain't gonna treat Miami like Boston's big 3, it's gonna be Lebron-Lebron-Lebron. I'm callin it. They already startin now.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    If Miami wins this title, there will be a lot of humble pie being eaten, especially with the old timer greats. I'm making the prediction next year that the Heat will crush the Bulls 72 win season when they get a point guard and center.
    I say they break that by year 3.
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why don't ya'll just make one Lebron ? riding thread and call it a day....
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options

no they won't. its completely impossible for a nba team in 2011 to only lose 5, 6 or 7 games. won't happen.
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options

especially with that celebration before the season. they would have live up to the hype.
  • Monizzle
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jaemooms wrote: »
    Why don't ya'll just make one Lebron ? riding thread and call it a day....

its not a lebron ? riding thread and its funny cause the your whole city was sucking his ? till he left and yall were like a bitter ex girl. This is a lol are ? serious with the unjustified hate for lebron thread. I aint on lebrons ? and am not even a heat fan. But when ? critisizing a ? for making moves to better his career instead of just taking money or being the big man on campus caring aobut stats and not titles its kinda rediculous.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Maybe the first in basketball, but not the first in sports, this dude did it for basically the same reasons and even less money....

sanders.jpg

...And still caught flack for it. A lot of his Falcon teammates were heated (hence the Andre Rison fight) but most fans understood his decision and the fact that the old Falcons ownership (bottom 5 woat in NFL history) didn't even formally offer him a contract. He flipped that San Fran success into a history-making deal with the Cowboys but that's just good business. He accomplished his goals and did everything all three teams wanted him to do.

Falcons needed to sell tickets (Check. 'Cause the Smith Family didn't really give a ? about winning.)
    Niners needed an advantage over the Cowboys so they could get a ring for Young. (Check.)
    Cowboys needed an advantage over the Niners so they could solidify a dynasty. (Check.)

Nothing wrong with that IMO. Just business.
  • Monizzle
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i laughed......

and notice the ? got clevland ohio in his location lmaoo
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    its not a lebron ? riding thread and its funny cause the your whole city was sucking his ? till he left and yall were like a bitter ex girl. This is a lol are ? serious with the unjustified hate for lebron thread. I aint on lebrons ? and am not even a heat fan. But when ? critisizing a ? for making moves to better his career instead of just taking money or being the big man on campus caring aobut stats and not titles its kinda rediculous.

^^^ Truth in posting.
  • dabullsss
    dabullsss Banned Users Posts: 853
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the Decision was cool, actually pretty funny how he dissed CLE.......the Parade celebration with BOSH screaming and LBJ saying "NOT 5, NOT 6", etc. is what made me look at them ? like "Who dey think they are"....that was a lil disrespectful to the rest of the players in da league
  • MR.CJ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dabull wrote: »
    the Decision was cool, actually pretty funny how he dissed CLE.......the Parade celebration with BOSH screaming and LBJ saying "NOT 5, NOT 6", etc. is what made me look at them ? like "Who dey think they are"....that was a lil disrespectful to the rest of the players in da league

lol if miami win the title, people are going to have the i eat ass face.
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options

if you call youself the chosen one, you gotta take the criticism like a man. he quit on his team, his city & did it in an extremely distasteful fashion.
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And I dont want to hear ? talmbout Akron isn't connected to Cleveland....? is 30 miles away. That's Lebron's area. LOL @ the ? growing up 30 minutes away from Cleveland his entire life & talmbout he don't give a ? about them. Kinda ? is that LOL...

If you from Long Island, you don't run out on the Knicks
    If you from Palm Beach, you don't talk ? about the Heat
    If you from Gary, Indiana....you don't run out on the Bulls
    If you from Chester PA...you don't ? on the Sixers
    If you from Long Beach, CA...you don't say ? the Lakers
    If you from Decatur, GA....you don't say you dont give two ? about the Falcons/Hawks

You basically a hometown hero.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    he didnt owe em ? after his contract done........? that...

word to 2012 ? that slave master mentality
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    if you call youself the chosen one, you gotta take the criticism like a man. he quit on his team, his city & did it in an extremely distasteful fashion.

how?? and dont give me that game 5 ?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »

This is pure ?