lol Lebron took less money and is a team player & people still hating on him?

Options

Comments

• b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    Contradiction...humbling yourself = checking ego ....how does it have nothing to do with ego again??

chalk that up to not typing my idea out better

i meant the money issue had nothing to do with ego. but switching teams did

What do you mean financially set?? now u are telling me your lebrons financial advisor and have in depth details as to how much money he would like to amass over his career?? what are you even talking about ...just because you have money it doesn't mean it is the norm or the appropriate business tactic to take less than what your worth just because your "already financially set" what kind of logic is that ...do you think bill gates would say some ? like that?? warren buffet??

if you arent financially set with $90 million dollars... you are an idiot. yes more money can be made, but it aint necessary.

i dont know how much or little you make, but i assume you, like most of us here have never even made $9 million and ill also assume you arent struggling mightily without that much money. and if that much money were to come into your possesion in the next 24 hours, you'd be living quite comfortably.

nothing more to discuss there.

"oh yeah you know what ...my profits have been great these past couple years so hey ..let me just start making business moves that lessen my profit opportunities because hey i already gots money"

would you accept your boss coming to you and saying ....hey b*braze ....i know you were looking foward to that raise and all ...but you know what.. looking at the numbers and your current pay rate in comparions to the national average ...we feel your already financially set ....so were gonna have to pass on that upgrade player ...have a good day!

thats a silly ass arguement my man...That ? doesn't make any sense ...

it was HIS idea to take less money in order to make the miami big 3 financially work, not his employers. gtfoh with that strawman argument in the bold because thats not what happened or how it ever happens.
    We should care because it is not the norm in any BUSINESS venture to short yourself finnancially in favor of another desire ...particularly when your the number one commoditiy in the field .... after all ...this is a capitalist country ...that in itself was a move that displayed a bit of egolessness he like most other athletes could have demeanded to squeez every penny that he's worth outta mia but thats not what he tried to do ..he left around 15million on the table in favor of winning ..i dont care what you say about being "finnancially stable" 15mil is 15mil ...

had he "squeezed every penny out of miami" this big 3 experiment wouldve been impossible to accomplish. and he wouldve been in the same situation as he was in cleveland.

and yes his "market value" was something like $22-25 million. and in most other states besides florida, taxes wouldve knocked that down to $10-12 anyway. so, really... how much is he missing out?

like i said the money was not a big deal to him. easy to be "egoless" that way, if you wanna look at it like that.

i would agree on that "egoless" point had he taken a paycut in cleveland to bring two max salary players in, where financially he wouldve taken a major hit. (which wouldve been stupid)

i applaud lebron for sayin "? what yall think... i wanna go play with the homies and win".

i will not celebrate a millionaire for sharing the ? with two other millionaires and call it egoless or selfless. it was business decision.
  • Monizzle
    Monizzle Members Posts: 1,666
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Funny made up post....

the funny thing is it isnt made up and you know it. ? mad bandwagon in beantown when it comes to the bruins and celtics. You got attendance facts to prove otherwise? ? was not showing up to the fleet center late 90's/early 2000's during the regular season untill the big 3 came.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Monizzle wrote: »
    the funny thing is it isnt made up and you know it. ? mad bandwagon in beantown when it comes to the bruins and celtics. You got attendance facts to prove otherwise? ? was not showing up to the fleet center late 90's/early 2000's during the regular season untill the big 3 came.

Yup, they were avg about 16 thousand a game from 2000 to 2007 and then in 2007 to present its like 18 thousand...
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »

if you arent financially set with $90 million dollars... you are an idiot. yes more money can be made, but it aint necessary.

i dont know how much or little you make, but i assume you, like most of us here have never even made $9 million and ill also assume you arent struggling mightily without that much money. and if that much money were to come into your possesion in the next 24 hours, you'd be living quite comfortably.

nothing more to discuss there.

your missing the point ..what you are saying is that since he had money ..him leaving money on the table isn't that big of a deal and shouldnt be acknowledged ..im saying that yes from a business standpoint that is a big deal and should be acknowledged.. but you know what i dont completely disagree with you ...its quite possible that the money was not as important to him personally... so passing up on it didnt mean much ...but until i hear lebron say "i dont care about making money" ill believe otherwise ...and i still think it showed some real ego checking to accept the deal that he did... you just dont see athletes in their prime do that to often..

it was HIS idea to take less money in order to make the miami big 3 financially work, not his employers. gtfoh with that strawman argument in the bold because thats not what happened or how it ever happens.

the correlation was that people in general are not ok with accepting less than what their valued at ... especially at their peak ....there is no strawman here ... we just differ on some of the reasons behind him accepting less..
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    I guarantee that Rasheed and Chauncey will be in the Hall....
    Sean Eliot was a beast, and D. Robinson was still an above average player...

A beast.........C'mon son......
  • Monizzle
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Yup, they were avg about 16 thousand a game from 2000 to 2007 and then in 2007 to present its like 18 thousand...

and on top of that the bigger change was the celtics merchandise. I went to high school form 2005-2008. In 2005 one ? had on a antroine walker jersey. In the spring on 08 when i was about to graduate mad people had rondo allen peirce jersy's around school as well as the fitted hats. People i didn't eve know watched the nba had gear on. I know the average city only supports a team when they are hot...but boston is supposed to be top 5 sports towns in the usa that supports teams through better and worse...but that ? is a lie they are fair weather fans. I been to the garden at a raptors knicks games when the knicks sucked and that ? was still sold out.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    JORDAN DIDNT LEAVE BECAUSE HE GOT HELP, KOBE DIDNT LEAVE BECAUSE THE LAKERS GOT HIM AN ALL STAR....Where is AI now?? Does AI have a chip?? Are you really this dumb?

Yup, just as I figured, you are as dumb as a box of rocks. Why in the world would a business man that works via contracts, guarantee that he will resign? So that the Cavs owner can continue to do nothing to improve his team, because he has his good little "? " there that isnt going anywhere? ? outta here...

I'm dumb but, you too stupid to realize my point. I'm saying the Cavaliers may have had trouble getting talent because every top player knew Lebron had doubts about staying. Lemme break this ? down for you simpleton. Do you watch "Entourage"? Are you familar with Ari Gold. Alright, let's assume a man like that is your agent. Let's assume you're Chris Bosh.

Chris Bosh's Agent: So where are we signing?
    Chris Bosh: I like New York. Miami looking good too.
    Chris Bosh's Agent: I can get you 80 million for 5 years. New York already has an offer.
    CB: What about Cleveland?
    CB's Agent: Lebron's people have been saying he's leaving for years. What if you sign to Cleveland & Lebron decides to break his contract & sign somewhere else?
    CB: I doubt Lebron will leave if we sign & give him some help?
    CB's Agent: But why take the chance? This is your career. You can go to Miami, New York or L.A. & if all else fails, you still in a major market. Why should you go out of your way to go to a small market team in ? Ohio if you not even sure Lebron wants to stay? This is your career & most likely your last chance to get a payday like this. You got to think about yourself. I dont want to see you rotting in Ohio if Lebron decides he wants to go.
    CB: You right...why take the chance? Miami it is then.

You can't be that stupid not to understand how Lebron somewhat ? up Cleveland in free agency. He should've never told the media he had doubts about staying. Small market teams need to give incentives to free agents & having your top star talmbout "uhhh i dont know" kinda has a bad effect on getting good recruits.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    I'm dumb but, you too stupid to realize my point. I'm saying the Cavaliers may have had trouble getting talent because every top player knew Lebron had doubts about staying. Lemme break this ? down for you simpleton. Do you watch "Entourage"? Are you familar with Ari Gold. Alright, let's assume a man like that is your agent. Let's assume you're Chris Bosh.

Chris Bosh's Agent: So where are we signing?
    Chris Bosh: I like New York. Miami looking good too.
    Chris Bosh's Agent: I can get you 80 million for 5 years. New York already has an offer.
    CB: What about Cleveland?
    CB's Agent: Lebron's people have been saying he's leaving for years. What if you sign to Cleveland & Lebron decides to break his contract & sign somewhere else?
    CB: I doubt Lebron will leave if we sign & give him some help?
    CB's Agent: But why take the chance? This is your career. You can go to Miami, New York or L.A. & if all else fails, you still in a major market. Why should you go out of your way to go to a small market team in ? Ohio if you not even sure Lebron wants to stay? This is your career & most likely your last chance to get a payday like this. You got to think about yourself. I dont want to see you rotting in Ohio if Lebron decides he wants to go.
    CB: You right...why take the chance? Miami it is then.

You can't be that stupid not to understand how Lebron somewhat ? up Cleveland in free agency. He should've never told the media he had doubts about staying. Small market teams need to give incentives to free agents & having your top star talmbout "uhhh i dont know" kinda has a bad effect on getting good recruits.

Did this peon just use a TV character to make an analogy? You seriously think, things like this happen like this dont you. LMAO at you actually playing this farce out in your head.....ENTOURAGE IS A TV SHOW YOU DUMB ? ! IT'S MAKE BELIEVE! IT ISN'T REAL LIFE! ARI GOLD DOESN'T REALLY EXIST!

Now in REAL LIFE, Chris, Bron and Wade actually all talked to each other, that's WHY BOSH VISITED WITH THE CAVS. And for the last time NO BUSINESS MAN IN HIS RIGHT MIND, guarantees that he will stay with a company before his contract is up. Or did they not explain that to you in the Entourage agent school.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    so in other words, I made sense & your rebuttal is jokes & you're stupid comments....cool. I know you liked my skit lol.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i will say this dude made a great point about Lebron beasting so early in his career hurt him. I thought he coulda still won in Cleveland but got impatient. I also felt as a competitior I would would keep trying untili I won instead of giving up and leaving. with that said he was a free agent and had that right. I am a fan of Lebron he is a great player but I felt like he felt a ring was obligated to him and he wanted a easier way to get one. He is the best player on Miami as well
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    well cleveland fans can rejoice you have the 1 and 4 pick and from reports you guys may change that to the 1 and 2 pick so that means kyrie irving and derrick williams
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    your missing the point ..what you are saying is that since he had money ..him leaving money on the table isn't that big of a deal and shouldnt be acknowledged ..im saying that yes from a business standpoint that is a big deal and should be acknowledged.. but you know what i dont completely disagree with you ...its quite possible that the money was not as important to him personally... so passing up on it didnt mean much ...but until i hear lebron say "i dont care about making money" ill believe otherwise ...and i still think it showed some real ego checking to accept the deal that he did... you just dont see athletes in their prime do that to often..

Exactly,this happens in baseball all of the time when a player joins a ? ass franchise simply because of the money. Face it. Unless Lebron re-signed with the Cavs, he was gonna get hate, when he signed with Wade and Bosh, that hate went into overdrive.

IMO there were 2 reasons for this. 1) By leaving Cleveland, the perception was that he thumbed his nose @ all of the people that "made him". We all know that these crakkas and jealous niggs didn't make ? and will and would jump from job to job for an extra nickel but people are hypocrites. 2) In leaving money on the table, he was seen as a young Black man telling the White ownership that me (we) don't need your money and I cannot be brought off, I want to win. Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and Tom Brady have all left money on the table when signing contracts with teams and were praised and Farve took MORE money to jump to the Vikes and was praised for walking into a Super Bowl ready situation (where he failed).

Lebron, Bosh and Wade all know that WINNING cements your NBA legacy so they joined together for less money (which is still a lot of money) to secure a ring (or multiples) to make it happen. It was a great moment to me because finally NBA players were deciding THEIR fate instead of the owners. And again the Average Crakka is still mad because he or she wishes that they were in a position to turn money down in favor of their personal happiness/legacy/security.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I remember when Tmac and Grant Hill decided to team up and nobody said ? about it. Didnt work out anyway but the ? is funny. Nobody was in an uproar.

here i was thinking you were one of the posters who actually knew what he was talking about smh
  • R.D.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    Exactly,this happens in baseball all of the time when a player joins a ? ass franchise simply because of the money. Face it. Unless Lebron re-signed with the Cavs, he was gonna get hate, when he signed with Wade and Bosh, that hate went into overdrive.

IMO there were 2 reasons for this. 1) By leaving Cleveland, the perception was that he thumbed his nose @ all of the people that "made him". We all know that these crakkas and jealous niggs didn't make ? and will and would jump from job to job for an extra nickel but people are hypocrites. 2) In leaving money on the table, he was seen as a young Black man telling the White ownership that me (we) don't need your money and I cannot be brought off, I want to win. Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and Tom Brady have all left money on the table when signing contracts with teams and were praised and Farve took MORE money to jump to the Vikes and was praised for walking into a Super Bowl ready situation (where he failed).

Lebron, Bosh and Wade all know that WINNING cements your NBA legacy so they joined together for less money (which is still a lot of money) to secure a ring (or multiples) to make it happen. It was a great moment to me because finally NBA players were deciding THEIR fate instead of the owners. And again the Average Crakka is still mad because he or she wishes that they were in a position to turn money down in favor of their personal happiness/legacy/security.

read what you typed...they all took less money to help their teams(teams they were already on) bring more talent so they could win

and ppl gotta cut this ? about him not having a team in Cleveland. That ? is getting old and tired and it isnt true. They were a back to back 60 win #1seed so im not trying to hear that. The Heat only won 58 games this year, now put that into perspective the next time you make a excuse for that man. All these new heat fans want to suck his ? and coddle this ? , yet saying he a grown man and can do what he want. Well let him take the well deserved criticism like the grown man that he is.
  • Monizzle
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    read what you typed...they all took less money to help their teams(teams they were already on) bring more talent so they could win

and ppl gotta cut this ? about him not having a team in Cleveland. That ? is getting old and tired and it isnt true. They were a back to back 60 win #1seed so im not trying to hear that. The Heat only won 58 games this year, now put that into perspective the next time you make a excuse for that man. All these new heat fans want to suck his ? and coddle this ? , yet saying he a grown man and can do what he want. Well let him take the well deserved criticism like the grown man that he is.

but he didn't really have a team. When you have a team you can rest on the bench and know they can at least hold down the fort for you. But they couldnt do that for him at all. Lebron would leave games for 3 minutes and the squad out would be -10 and they would have to call timeout. With a team like miami lebron can rest of a bit on the floor as other players can take a few possessions each to post up or drive to the whole for key baskets then lebron can save energy for the 4th quater and be a closer. Kobe and Jordan could do this because they had a solid cast around them. When you have a mediocre cast in clevland like lebron you gotta use more energy through the whole game and it catched up with you in postseason play. Lets be honest its not like NBA 2K11 where you can turn fatigue off and ? every great player has to pace their greatness in spurts and save allot of energy for the last 2 quaters...other wise they will look like derrick rose or k-durant did this past week.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

LOL ? lebron made cleveland. WHen he got hurt over the course of the last 2 seasons he was there they went 0-10. Then as soon as he left the team they set a record for most losses in a row. And you're saying they only won 58 games like they have been playing together for years. NEw team, new players, new coach, new system. Not the same. ANd he's gotten farther than he ever has in the playoffs in his first year with this team. you're not making any sense.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOL ? lebron made cleveland. WHen he got hurt over the course of the last 2 seasons he was there they went 0-10. Then as soon as he left the team they set a record for most losses in a row. And you're saying they only won 58 games like they have been playing together for years. NEw team, new players, new coach, new system. Not the same. ANd he's gotten farther than he ever has in the playoffs in his first year with this team. you're not making any sense.

The Cleveland offense ran through LeBron. He was the number one scoring option, playing the 3 but running the 1 until HE wanted to play off-ball. Can't compare him to Jordan and Kobe because Phil had a TRIANGLE offense that the teams ran and not a KOBE or JORDAN gets the ball offense. That's how the Bulls still went to the ECF the next year because they had a system. The Cavs had great defense because they had a defensive-minded coach in Mike Smith and he did his job. They should've had a better offensive coordinator but WHY WOULD YOU CARE if King James led the high-powered offense for years to 60 plus wins? The Cavs were top 5 in the league for the latter part of LeBron's run there during the regular season and the team was fine. They were built AROUND LeBron and ? like him get to have control of the offense, influence on personnel, etc. so WHAT HE WANTED, HAPPENED.

For the life of me, I don't know why ? see a player that has been crowned and televised since high school, driving Hummers in HIGH SCHOOL (and never investigated like other athletes), has made no secret that he wants to be a billionaire athlete and an icon - why can't ya'll see this ? loses and can't stand it cause the NBA is harder to dominate than HS ball?

The Cavs beat EVERYBODY back then, but how can the WHOLE team choke unless the ? that it runs through has a bitchfit or he chokes? He just now became clutch this year...even in Miami, he was ? up in the season...SO WHY COULDN'T HE BE THAT ? IN CLEVELAND? Why make excuses for this ? after he put himself on that pedestal and the NBA and commentators keep him up there? He wants Jordan's spot bad but he don't have the killer instinct that Jordan HAS or that Kobe has. Michael Jordan has no ? charisma and Kobe was awkward as ? for a while. Those ? just play ball and ? ? in that. LeBron is too emotional and is dreaming.

If he really was the King, he would've stayed in Cleveland, with that YOUNG team that was always in contention and instead of leaving, stopped acting like frat brothers and treat them ? like business. Instead, he wanted to keep Varejao and Ilgauskus and Mo Williams and ? like that. They were good enough to ship off if they weren't good enough for the 60+ wins a year team.

But this ? wanted a bigger market, more attention, and he wanted to win easier.
    Face it. He's more like Scottie Pippen in 94-95 than MJ.
  • FlightKing
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Monizzle wrote: »
    but he didn't really have a team. When you have a team you can rest on the bench and know they can at least hold down the fort for you. But they couldnt do that for him at all. Lebron would leave games for 3 minutes and the squad out would be -10 and they would have to call timeout. With a team like miami lebron can rest of a bit on the floor as other players can take a few possessions each to post up or drive to the whole for key baskets then lebron can save energy for the 4th quater and be a closer. Kobe and Jordan could do this because they had a solid cast around them. When you have a mediocre cast in clevland like lebron you gotta use more energy through the whole game and it catched up with you in postseason play. Lets be honest its not like NBA 2K11 where you can turn fatigue off and ? every great player has to pace their greatness in spurts and save allot of energy for the last 2 quaters...other wise they will look like derrick rose or k-durant did this past week.

That's impossible. There's a million clips of him dancing and cheering on the sidelines in Cleveland. What was he cheering for?
    2005-09 Cavaliers WERE GREAT teams in terms of wins and chemistry.
  • FlightKing
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You don't see it, because it didn't happen.

Lebron gets no pass, for going to South Beach for ring chasing, but

Barkley got a pass for going to HOU for ring chasing...Drexler got a pass for going to HOU for ring chasing...Karl Malone got a pass for going to L.A. Ring chasing...Dennis Rodman got a pass for going to CHI ring chasing...KEVIN GARNETT/Jesus Shuttlesworth, both got passes for generating trades to Boston for ring chasing
    same for ? , this year.

Charles Barkley, Seriously? Barkley was done at that point. We really gonna debate this? He had career lows in Houston and was injured most of the time and on the downswing. Not in his prime.

Clyde Drexler, 1983-1995 - Portland. Went to Finals twice, right? And lost. TRADED to Rockets at age 33 for OTIS THORPE. Otis Thorpe...for Clyde Drexler. Blazers helped him out cause he tried and it was time to move on. ...Otis Thorpe.

Karl Malone - Was a Jazz forever. Michael Jordan had that ? 's soul locked in his attic in Chicago. He was done. Not in his prime in 2004!

Dennis Rodman - This ? already had rings. And he wasn't really ring-chasing with all the dumb ? he was doing. Why would we compare a Dennis Rodman to a LeBron James?

Kevin Garnett - This ? spent like...a century in Minnesota, he should've left earlier but you know how those 100 Milli contracts do. He had his chances though, shout out to Troy Hudson. He a choker so he had to do it. Let's be real.

Ray Allen - Love this ? but he was not Jesus Shuttlesworth when he came to Boston. He still raw. But Ray Allen wasn't on no LeBron level after those knee injuries.

But LeBron James left...as reigning MVP...arguably top team in the East...60+ wins...25. 26 years old??? No major injuries, no hang-ups...just couldn't beat Boston right?
    Aight.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    The Cleveland offense ran through LeBron. He was the number one scoring option, playing the 3 but running the 1 until HE wanted to play off-ball. Can't compare him to Jordan and Kobe because Phil had a TRIANGLE offense that the teams ran and not a KOBE or JORDAN gets the ball offense. That's how the Bulls still went to the ECF the next year because they had a system. Mike Smith The Cavs had great defense because they had a defensive-minded coach in and he did his job. They should've had a better offensive coordinator but WHY WOULD YOU CARE if King James led the high-powered offense for years to 60 plus wins? The Cavs were top 5 in the league for the latter part of LeBron's run there during the regular season and the team was fine. They were built AROUND LeBron and ? like him get to have control of the offense, influence on personnel, etc. so WHAT HE WANTED, HAPPENED.

For the life of me, I don't know why ? see a player that has been crowned and televised since high school, driving Hummers in HIGH SCHOOL (and never investigated like other athletes), has made no secret that he wants to be a billionaire athlete and an icon - why can't ya'll see this ? loses and can't stand it cause the NBA is harder to dominate than HS ball?

The Cavs beat EVERYBODY back then, but how can the WHOLE team choke unless the ? that it runs through has a bitchfit or he chokes? He just now became clutch this year...even in Miami, he was ? up in the season...SO WHY COULDN'T HE BE THAT ? IN CLEVELAND? Why make excuses for this ? after he put himself on that pedestal and the NBA and commentators keep him up there? He wants Jordan's spot bad but he don't have the killer instinct that Jordan HAS or that Kobe has. Michael Jordan has no ? charisma and Kobe was awkward as ? for a while. Those ? just play ball and ? ? in that. LeBron is too emotional and is dreaming.

If he really was the King, he would've stayed in Cleveland, with that YOUNG team that was always in contention and instead of leaving, stopped acting like frat brothers and treat them ? like business. Instead, he wanted to keep Varejao and Ilgauskus and Mo Williams and ? like that. They were good enough to ship off if they weren't good enough for the 60+ wins a year team.

But this ? wanted a bigger market, more attention, and he wanted to win easier.
    Face it. He's more like Scottie Pippen in 94-95 than MJ.
    Your post was filled with hate and inaccuracies. This might take awhile.

1st. The bulls went to the EC semi final. Lost in a game 7 on a blown call. The reason they got that far was not because of the system, it was because Jordan always had stacked teams ? . Scottie Pippen and Ron Harper were 20 ppg scorers. and they added Kukoc who won multiple MVPs overseas. Plus they still had BJ armstrong, the PG they won 3 straight titles with. You make it seem liike the team Jordan won with was trash. His team was stacked ? .

2nd, Its Mike Brown ? .

3. Regular season wins are irrelevant when it comes down to the playoffs. Half court execution is key and when you only have 1 player that can create his own shot it exposes your team. The whole team choked because they didnt step up and hit open jumpers he created for them.

4. Lebron has the most clutch baskets made since 2006. FACT

5. Shaq, Ilgauskas, Antawn Jamison, Anthony Parker, Larry Hughes, and Eric Snow. These are all players that Lebron played with at some point in his stay wit the Cavs. All of them were starters. What young talent did he ever play with? Daniel Gibson? Mo Williams? Varejao? JJ Hickson?

You sound ? ? . He was a free agent. He was no longer an employee for the Cavs. He didnt owe them ? . That team never got as far as they did prior to him being there. So shut up with that ? about he shouldve stayed. They had a chance to trade for Amare stoudemire and didnt because they wanted to keep JJ HICKSON. I woulda left too
  • R.D.
    edited June 2011
    Options

False.......
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    False.......
    Lebron got swept in his finals appearance in cleveland. They already are 1-1 this series.
  • FlightKing
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Your post was filled with hate and inaccuracies. This might take awhile.

1st. The bulls went to the EC semi final. Lost in a game 7 on a blown call. The reason they got that far was not because of the system, it was because Jordan always had stacked teams ? . Scottie Pippen and Ron Harper were 20 ppg scorers. and they added Kukoc who won multiple MVPs overseas. Plus they still had BJ armstrong, the PG they won 3 straight titles with. You make it seem liike the team Jordan won with was trash. His team was stacked ? .

2nd, Its Mike Brown ? .

3. Regular season wins are irrelevant when it comes down to the playoffs. Half court execution is key and when you only have 1 player that can create his own shot it exposes your team. The whole team choked because they didnt step up and hit open jumpers he created for them.

4. Lebron has the most clutch baskets made since 2006. FACT

5. Shaq, Ilgauskas, Antawn Jamison, Anthony Parker, Larry Hughes, and Eric Snow. These are all players that Lebron played with at some point in his stay wit the Cavs. All of them were starters. What young talent did he ever play with? Daniel Gibson? Mo Williams? Varejao? JJ Hickson?

You sound ? ? . He was a free agent. He was no longer an employee for the Cavs. He didnt owe them ? . That team never got as far as they did prior to him being there. So shut up with that ? about he shouldve stayed. They had a chance to trade for Amare stoudemire and didnt because they wanted to keep JJ HICKSON. I woulda left too

Aight.

1st off, I ? up on that playoff round ? , but STACKED???
    Ron Harper...according to NBA.com...
    94-95 CHI 77 53 19.9 .426 .282 .618 .70 1.70 2.30 2.0 1.26 .35 1.30 1.70 6.9
    95-96 CHI 80 80 23.6 .467 .269 .705 .90 1.70 2.70 2.6 1.31 .40 .91 1.70 7.4
    96-97 CHI 76 74 22.9 .436 .362 .707 .60 1.90 2.50 2.5 1.13 .50 .66 1.80 6.3
    97-98 CHI 82 82 27.9 .441 .190 .750 1.30 2.20 3.50 2.9 1.32 .59 1.11 2.20 9.3
    98-99 CHI 35 35 31.6 .377 .318 .703 1.40 3.70 5.10 3.3 1.71 1.00 1.86 2.30 11.2

That was dumb bringing up Kukoc being a MVP overseas. Vaseline Marbury is a king on the other side of the world too, what's your point? That wasn't the same game. Only thing you got was Pip but I'm not talking bout him. And BJ Armstrong??? SHUT THE ? UP ON THAT. The Bulls weren't stacked for ? , not like the Cavs.

2nd, I don't give a ? what the ? 's name is, you petty ? .

3rd, A team is a team whether they in the regular season or the playoffs. If the ? are good in the regular season, then they can be good in the playoffs. Don't act like LeBron is the only ? who was impervious to this. Boston shut ALL them ? down. ALL.

4th, Not clutch enough, that he just admitted when he beat Boston that he finally turned the corner on closing out games. He said it himself. Unless you think you can speak for him better than he can for himself.

5, ...Damon Jones, JJ Hickson, Anthony Parker, Jamario Moon. You don't think he wanted to bring those vets in? You think the front office didn't bring them in without asking the King of Cleveland? The ? who controlled the ECONOMY around the arena. C'mon now...

You acting like you live in that ? 's bathroom or something, leech ass ? . Get off that ? . He a soft, squishy heart ? and you stepping up for him like a legal guardian. That ? couldn't do it in Cleveland so he put on a show and left and made his name bigger!!! THE MVP of the team with the best record all of a sudden had NO TEAM and had no chance to get better. What the ? is with you new ? ? And Amare Stoudemire for JJ Hickson...would've been nice but it would've been a wash since that ? refuses to rebound or play D.

Let LeBron's ? get on his ? for a lil while, stop being selfish.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The bulls werent stacked like the Cavs? ROFL. ? Ron Harper averaged 20ppg multiple times. Pippen is top50 and was the best perimeter defender alltime. Your argument is Damon Jones? Out of the NBA. Jamario Moon? The former Harlem Globetrotter? ANthony Parker? Id rather have Candace Parker. JJ Hickson wasnt a vet, he was a 1st round pick they wouldnt trade for Amar'e. Amar'e is an all NBA 2nd team selection this season. You're ? ? .

Scottie was a perennial allstar and ron harper was a proven 20ppg scorer. Lebron didnt have either on his team. That is proven because the franchise fell apart in the same year he left.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    also why are u posting ron harper's numbers after jordan returned? LOL ? ur not fooling anybody. He averaged 20ppg 4 times before jordan came out of retirement. You tryna spin ?