Self hating Black woman hits girl with crowbar in a fight..girl might be dead.

Options

Comments

• bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    Werd you rite. I hope ya son listen too cuz like you said, they just wanna see a show. They dont give a ? about u. When da guns drawn and da crowbars come out they aint there wen u on da pavement

Yeah my son 12 and he be fighting alot and i tell him all the time that he's getting older and pretty soon these lil kids gonna be pulling out guns and ? . Some fights i can contribute to being young and tryna prove yourself but some stuff be some nonsense "he said that the boy wanted to fight me so i asked the boy do he wanna fight". My boys live wit me so i try to tell them about alot of things that i aint have anybody tell me about.
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited May 2011
    Options
    cold game........
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    man ? it... the chase down was hilarious to me.. reminds me of grand theft auto when Im runnin down on somebody wit the brass knuckles
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    man ? it... the chase down was hilarious to me..reminds me of grand theft auto when Im runnin down on somebody wit the brass knuckles

lmao...why would you say that smh
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    the truth is black men dont even fight at all! They just straight up pop in and start killing each other with GUNS.

LMAO @ that FOH!
  • lilhd47
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? used a san andreas reference..that was funny..
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    self hate,???????????????????????????? so i guess latinos, whites n asians all live in peace and harmony???
  • lilhd47
    edited May 2011
    Options
    four teeth getting knocked is cold game..she knocked the ? outta her..quick too
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Botched baton relay?
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn, KinkyCurls hit the ? out of that girl with the crowbar. smh
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i dont think that she gone make it.

not the way she was shiverin and shakin on the pavement.

seriously.

lmmfao!!!!!
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i dont think that she gone make it.

not the way she was shiverin and shakin on the pavement.

seriously.

lmao I was thinkin of sayin that TI line too
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Botched baton relay?

lmao thats ? up
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Beautiful, hopefully some death/brain damage came out of this.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    INSTEAD of spreading negativity and ignorance by posting this video up and saying "this is what black people do," like the ? who recorded and submitted the video, instead doing anything to stop the fight. YOU could be wasting your energy on something more productive like reading a book, or posting positive news stories about blacks. you KKK filth.

but wasnt that you that made a thread hatin on about some white ? a couple days ago instead of reading a book or posting something positive :-/
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    but wasnt that you that made a thread hatin on about some white ? a couple days ago instead of reading a book or posting something positive :-/

exactly that ? is the most negative creature living.. and she has the ? nerve..
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I really dont think there's gonna be a generation after us...
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I really dont think there's gonna be a generation after us...

y not..................
  • lilhd47
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shot out my ? TI!
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I am the future!
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    y not..................

Not with this kind of behavior going on, and its not like things are turning in the right direction. No one really appreciates life anymore. No one uses their ? given talents to make a difference in the world. Its all about swag, havin the latest whatevers out, the fuckery goin on in da video, and ? /gettin pregnant by the time you a Junior in high school. Even if it is one after us, the ? is gonna be WOAT...literally...
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sad........

But that twitchin' kinda made me chuckle.
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Not with this kind of behavior going on, and its not like things are turning in the right direction. No one really appreciates life anymore. No one uses their ? given talents to make a difference in the world. Its all about swag, havin the latest whatevers out, the fuckery goin on in da video, and ? /gettin pregnant by the time you a Junior in high school. Even if it is one after us, the ? is gonna be WOAT...literally...

Naw the generation before us was the worst of all time. The dudes that were born in the late 60's early 70's and who came of age during the 80's they were the one's that ? up a whole generation of ppl. Thats when alot of dudes started getting high, smoking ? and shooting dope. Those dudes started leaving their families without a father figure in the home.

If you pay attention crime is way down then it was when i grew up in the 90's. Its not that there's more crime its just that with the internet and camera phones ppl are now taping the ? . ? aint have phones when i was younger everybody had a beeper, lls.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Naw the generation before us was the worst of all time. The dudes that were born in the late 60's early 70's and who came of age during the 80's they were the one's that ? up a whole generation of ppl. Thats when alot of dudes started getting high, smoking ? and shooting dope. Those dudes started leaving their families without a father figure in the home.

If you pay attention crime is way down then it was when i grew up in the 90's. Its not that there's more crime its just that with the internet and camera phones ppl are now taping the ? . ? aint have phones when i was younger everybody had a beeper, lls.

Same here. U were the ? if u had a beeper
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Same here. U were the ? if u had a beeper

yeah.. ? changes... beepers were the ? . then pagers. then two ways. then cells
    first it was walkmans, then cd players, then ipods
    ? changes