Self hating Black woman hits girl with crowbar in a fight..girl might be dead.

Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    but wasnt that you that made a thread hatin on about some white ? a couple days ago instead of reading a book or posting something positive :-/

Pico gettin' trolled?
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I can't even watch the video! It's sad! But if you came across that video on WSHH, apparently you have came across, the 2 white girls fighting over a dude on south beach, and one of the girls repeatedly bangs other's girl head in the concrete until blood is every where, and she topless, nobody broke up the fight. You're a racist! Point blank, there's plenty of youtube videos and videos on wshh of white and other races acting out, but your main purpose is to point out the wrong doing in blacks. get a life! You have too much time on ya hands, all your threads are prejudice and racist.
  • Im_Linx
    Im_Linx Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The title of this thread is dumb, anyways the girl had no right to hit that woman like that, ? get dumber and dumber as the years go on
  • highway_robbery
    highway_robbery Members Posts: 20
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Everyone wants to get sensitive when it comes to there 'race. But ? jokes when it's different. Like that white chick that was getting stomped in a fast food spot and got a seizure. It seemed like everyone posting was trying to top someone elses joke. Stop being damn sensitive when it comes to "your" people.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i saw the ? and was like

tumblr_lapd4seAu81qbrus1o1_500.gif
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • bluntone
    bluntone Members Posts: 358
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i don't wanna watch someone get hit with a crowbar. i don't have the strong stomach like i used to.
    i hope they find the girl that did it. seeing the girl laid out eating the pavement like that is enough for me. wowww, was she leaking though?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    what was "self-hating" about this ? ?

Anyway, after watching the video all I see is a fat ghetto ? getting cracked in the head. I can honestly - with every fiber of my being - and every square inch of my soul say I dont give a 2 pump ? about that ? .

I still dont see where the self hate is. :shrug: People are more likely to be violent towards members of their own race. So if thats why people think it's self hatred. They're morons.
  • **2sweet**
    **2sweet** Members Posts: 205
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I didnt even watch the video...but they were probably fighting over something stupid..smh..its never that serious.
  • DarcSkies
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Everyone wants to get sensitive when it comes to there 'race. But ? jokes when it's different. Like that white chick that was getting stomped in a fast food spot and got a seizure. It seemed like everyone posting was trying to top someone elses joke. Stop being damn sensitive when it comes to "your" people.

? albino monkey ass "Eminem was the greatest rapper that ever lived and I'm gonna go on a hiphop message b oard and teach black people about race relations" ass extension cord from your parents double wide trailer to yours so you can keep your 56K modem running ass confederate sympathizing pasty faced ? ? .

If you wanna talk about double standards your scumbag wortthless wild ape race pretty much wins that easily. So how about you go ahead and shut the ? up before you embarrass yourself further. Thanx.
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bluntone wrote: »
    i don't wanna watch someone get hit with a crowbar. i don't have the strong stomach like i used to.
    i hope they find the girl that did it. seeing the girl laid out eating the pavement like that is enough for me. wowww, was she leaking though?

yup and there was skull fragments on the concrete
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rofl @ this ?

This cat hilarious

yea.... darx burnt this ? ....... wow
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    but wasnt that you that made a thread hatin on about some white ? a couple days ago instead of reading a book or posting something positive :-/

On the real who is that ? on the avatar? i'm tired of seeing her and not being able to give her a fair oppurtunity to be with me.

What is she? Oneadem Puerto Rican mami's?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I dont give a 2 pump ? about that ? .

rofl .
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Darxwellz Santana got me in tears out here

? got me dyin'
  • bluntone
    bluntone Members Posts: 358
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yup and there was skull fragments on the concrete

skull fragments or her teeth?
  • DarcSkies
    edited May 2011
    Options
    that was the concrete mixed with her blood. I dont think it was skull fragments.

And she definatly either dead or will be in a wheelchair.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i dont think that she gone make it.

not the way she was shiverin and shakin on the pavement.

seriously.

smh, I hate when people watch violent videos and try to make light....
    anyway with ole girl we can only hope for the best..

lilhd47 wrote: »
    shot out my ? TI!

free my ? T.I.

that "white chick" was really a ? , so the jokes were deserved!

y shouldn't people be more sensitive about their own race....da hell?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wonders how many Christians have posted in this thread....
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ouch... based on what I'm seeing tho I can't really attribute that to blacks hating themselves
  • peacetothereal1
    peacetothereal1 Members Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If she wasn't out there...this wouldn't have happened.
  • urban_legend
    urban_legend Members Posts: 2
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yo that ? is [COLOR="purpl[B][/B]e"]CRAZZZZY[/COLOR]...its about the same as getting hit in the head with a bat..but us black people, im not surprise SMFH
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What I dont understand is how these young ass kids can even get that angry enough to wanna pick up a crow bar. ? used to fight with some semblance of honor, decency and sportsmanship. Why not just kick her ass and be able to see her the next day and brag about the ass whooping you dished out? These lil niglets want you dead. Too young to have that much anger inside. They all need counseling
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What I dont understand is how these young ass kids can even get that angry enough to wanna pick up a crow bar. ? used to fight with some semblance of honor, decency and sportsmanship. Why not just kick her ass and be able to see her the next day and brag about the ass whooping you dished out? These lil niglets want you dead. Too young to have that much anger inside. They all need counseling

I could have seen myself doing that in high school/grade 8. If I got into a fight, I would have been willing to ? . I could ? people today if someone confronted me (and I wasn't afraid of going to jail) but that doesn't really happen after high school, it's only subliminal and school-girlish now.

It was a messed up video.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

Maybe human nature is just that dark. I think its only fairly recently that the bulk of the human species has been socialized to be offended by that sort of brutal violence.