Self hating Black woman hits girl with crowbar in a fight..girl might be dead.

Options

Comments

• @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao

she did the Ric Flair Flop!

? got Gordan Freeman'd

cot dam
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If she wasn't out there...this wouldn't have happened.

its THAT ? simple
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    ? albino monkey ass "Eminem was the greatest rapper that ever lived and I'm gonna go on a hiphop message b oard and teach black people about race relations" ass extension cord from your parents double wide trailer to yours so you can keep your 56K modem running ass confederate sympathizing pasty faced ? ? .

If you wanna talk about double standards your scumbag wortthless wild ape race pretty much wins that easily. So how about you go ahead and shut the ? up before you embarrass yourself further. Thanx.

? ..............
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    Maybe human nature is just that dark. I think its only fairly recently that the bulk of the human species has been socialized to be offended by that sort of brutal violence.

And I'm assuming these are findings from the experiment you conducted that completely isolated humans from their social environment and other variables. Human nature is way too adaptive and flexible for that to be a legitimate response to this lil ass girl smashing ? with crowbars. They need counseling. Work that ? out
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And I'm assuming these are findings from the experiment you conducted that completely isolated humans from their social environment and other variables. Human nature is way too adaptive and flexible for that to be a legitimate response to this lil ass girl smashing ? with crowbars. They need counseling. Work that ? out

Just my observations as a one-time student of social psych that in an acting crowd people have a tendency to follow through on their darkest impulses because the crowd is egging them on. It is the minimax strategy within the context of collective behavior, when the costs of brutality are mitigated by the formulation of a collective mind.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

Uh..They past the point of counseling now especially if them boys looking for her (police) and if or when they catch up with her the only thing in that chicks future is a jail cell.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I hate when people say some ? is human nature.. as if you not in control of the choices you make ..

ole "It is what it is .. what it is ass ? "
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited May 2011
    Options
    [video]http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/34529[/video]
    sboogie wrote: »
    link?
    or stop lying...

I have no reason to lie! These white chicks are wilding out!
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What makes everybody think the ? didn't deserve it, anyway?

If you get hit with a crowbar, you probably did something to deserve it.
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited May 2011
    Options
    [video]http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/34529[/video]

2 white chicks fight in miami over a guy! One gets her head busted repeatedly in to the concrete.
    Blood is everywhere, nobody breaks up the fight, and her ? is hanging out. Please stop the violence,
    It happens in all races.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Just my observations as a one-time student of social psych that in an acting crowd people have a tendency to follow through on their darkest impulses because the crowd is egging them on. It is the minimax strategy within the context of collective behavior, when the costs of brutality are mitigated by the formulation of a collective mind.

lmao I loooooooooved college for this very reason. Because at no other point in your life will such meaningless, impractical garbage even enter into your ledger of sensible arguments about something like this. But im gonna humor you because I was there once and like all of us, it gave me so much purpose and validation to spew it. You're correct. You're more likely to act on those impulses when it's accompanied by encouragement from a crowd, ala...bystander effect, group think, or any concept influenced by group behavior. Your analogy breaks down within 3 seconds into the sentence because you're referencing a CROWD. You're referring to GROUP behavior, per your heavy reliance on COLLECTIVITY. Thus, we are not talking about carnal desires. You are talking about how a social environment influences behavior, which is contrary to your first post where you likened this to human nature. That's not necessarily the case, nor can we say that with any certainty.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I hate when people say some ? is human nature.. as if you not in control of the choices you make ..

ole "It is what it is .. what it is ass ? "

I know right! like...let me come punch yo ass in the face and blame it on human nature. ? be singin a different tune
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You're referring to GROUP behavior, per your heavy reliance on COLLECTIVITY. Thus, we are not talking about carnal desires.

Group behavior can't involve carnal desires?

What about that train Common and his crew ran on you?
  • Jonas.dini
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao I loooooooooved college for this very reason. Because at no other point in your life will such meaningless, impractical garbage even enter into your ledger of sensible arguments about something like this. But im gonna humor you because I was there once and like all of us, it gave me so much purpose and validation to spew it. You're correct. You're more likely to act on those impulses when it's accompanied by encouragement from a crowd, ala...bystander effect, group think, or any concept influenced by group behavior. Your analogy breaks down within 3 seconds into the sentence because you're referencing a CROWD. You're referring to GROUP behavior, per your heavy reliance on COLLECTIVITY. Thus, we are not talking about carnal desires. You are talking about how a social environment influences behavior, which is contrary to your first post where you likened this to human nature. That's not necessarily the case, nor can we say that with any certainty.

You're misrepresenting my first post. I didn't attribute it entirely to human nature, I merely noted that ur apparent surprise that humans would act in such a brutal fashion seems a little naive to me given that apathy toward this sort of brutality has been common throughout human history. "Human nature" is just a term, socialization shapes behavior and I noted that in both of my posts.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Choice.. and critical thinking.. is HUMAN NATURE
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You're misrepresenting my first post. I didn't attribute it entirely to human nature, I merely noted that ur apparent surprise that humans would act in such a brutal fashion seems a little naive to me given that apathy toward this sort of brutality has been common throughout human history. "Human nature" is just a term, socialization shapes behavior and I noted that in both of my posts.

Yes. It's a term. With meaning. That you misused. And im not surprised that humans CAN act brutally. I didnt say I was surprised about anything. I said what I dont UNDERSTAND is how some little ass kids can get angry enough to pick up a crow bar and want to do harm to someone in that fashion. That's reasonable curiousity, despite how normal you wanna make teenage girls acting others with crowbars
  • Jonas.dini
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yes. It's a term. With meaning. That you misused. And im not surprised that humans CAN act brutally. I didnt say I was surprised about anything. I said what I dont UNDERSTAND is how some little ass kids can get angry enough to pick up a crow bar and want to do harm to someone in that fashion. That's reasonable curiousity, despite how normal you wanna make teenage girls acting others with crowbars

How did I misuse it?
  • apocalyptica
    apocalyptica Members Posts: 225
    edited May 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    1. If you've notice his other threads, you wouldn't even excuse me of that ?

2. Do you know what the homicide rate Is in the U.S

Murder isn't a 'us' problem

Our entire culture is violent

And it has nothing to do with race

But continue to feed the troll yo

It's real productive for the black community
    Sorry to disappoint you, but it is a race issue.
    A United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed, 52.2% of the offenders were Black, 45.8% were White, and 2% were Other Races. Of the victims in those same crimes, 50.9% were White, 46.9% were Black, and 2.1% were Other Races. The report further stated that "most murders are intraracial" with 86% of White murders committed by Whites, and 94% of Black murders committed by Blacks.[20

Blacks make up 12 percent of the population but make up 52% of homicidal killers in this country. Yep its definitely a race issue. This video is par for the course as far as the trash culture that they live in.

"? /? I'll ? you up"
    *gets hit with a crowbar*
    OH NO STOP THE VIOLENCE :( lol...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why is it always necessary to bring up other races in a discussion about blacks? Who gives a ? if Hispanics and Asians do this stuff too? How does commenting on that help stop it in our community?

And someone should cybernuke WSHH. It seems like that site's only purpose is to broadcast the most ignorant displays by black people.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    that's some wwe ?

JR: Triple has a crowbar.GOOD ? NO.What a sun of a ?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ITS PANDEMONIUM

THE BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE IS OUT OF CONTROL

WHERE'S THE NATION OF ? WHEN YOU NEED THEM, KING?

x
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao

she did the Ric Flair Flop!

? got Gordan Freeman'd

cot dam
    lmao! ayoooooooo
    97686_o.gif
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    real talk i postedthe vid in that other thread bout project pat.... but anyway that stl 4 u.... real talk at first i felt bad 4 the chick.... then i thought " i dont kno her" and was thinkin 4 u 2 get hit wit a crowbar u gotta been beefin 4 a lil sec wit the other people... the ? hapens all the time.... ive see my ? get knocked out in school b4... ? is serious... im damn near blind in my left eye.... got a fake tooth and part of my finger cut off all cuz of fightin.... nobody feels sorry 4 me.... u live that life..... u live that life...