Questions and Statements about ? ...

Options

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Treize117 wrote: »
    And Mary was never said to be a prophet, nor were any of the apostles to whom the gosples were ascribed....

In the lost gospel of Mary she is said to be a prophet
  • Treize117
    Treize117 Members Posts: 1,112
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In the lost gospel of Mary she is said to be a prophet

OOOOH, no wonder ur so confused lol

Well if ur gonna form your opinions based on the lost gospels, the good luck homie lol, but i highly doubt ur gonna find a way of makin that ? make sense...

There was a reason they werent included in the actual text of the Bible...
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    IMO he was, not because the da vinci code but because of researching things, if you want ill gather some of the information up and hit you up with them so u can look and decide for yourself. I wrote half of that post ? up but Yes I do think Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married. I had insert on and erased half the ? i typed in between when I added the Jesus and Mary Magdalene married part.

imgoingtoheavenru? is going to have a field day with you once he reads that
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    imgoingtoheavenru? is going to have a field day with you once he reads that

When doesnt he have a field day when someone posts something going against the bibles word?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    OOOOH, no wonder ur so confused lol

Well if ur gonna form your opinions based on the lost gospels, the good luck homie lol, but i highly doubt ur gonna find a way of makin that ? make sense...

There was a reason they werent included in the actual text of the Bible...

Yea I realize this, I dont believe the lost gospels or the regulaur gospels, but if the regulaur gospels are true to people there is no reason to believe the lost gospels werent as well, well constetine picked, he chose those that would fit together better, the earliest written gospel which probably would have been the most accurate as it didnt lose or add as much as the others, didnt even make it in. I form opinions from both the regulaur and lost gospels as they all do tie together in a lot of areas, im searching for truth as to why I should believe this whole story, im using every resource possible.
  • Treize117
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea I realize this, I dont believe the lost gospels or the regulaur gospels, but if the regulaur gospels are true to people there is no reason to believe the lost gospels werent as well, well constetine picked, he chose those that would fit together better, the earliest written gospel which probably would have been the most accurate as it didnt lose or add as much as the others, didnt even make it in. I form opinions from both the regulaur and lost gospels as they all do tie together in a lot of areas, im searching for truth as to why I should believe this whole story, im using every resource possible.

The reason that the lost gospels werent included is because there was question as to their authorship lol, thats why they create contradictions. No one knows if they are authentic...but by all mean, keep trying, hopefully one day you'll get tired of thinking yourself in circles lol

Dont you find it interesting that I can answer basically every question you ask me based solely on the content of the Bible itself?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options

is this what ? spends his time doing?

That would be tight, but I got no idea what he does, everything happening is naturaul occurence, and their aint so many miricals in a day that hes flooded with them. Maybe he has a email account for his prayer line, and all the prayers go there so he has to spend all day reading the millions of requests, SMH @ People tryin to spam ? though BLASPHEMY!!!!! Maybe he visits allhiphop and just shakes his head at us who knows?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The reason that the lost gospels werent included is because there was question as to their authorship lol, thats why they create contradictions. No one knows if they are authentic...but by all mean, keep trying, hopefully one day you'll get tired of thinking yourself in circles lol

Dont you find it interesting that I can answer basically every question you ask me based solely on the content of the Bible itself?

If you can then go answer my threads on contradictions because those are what ive been seeking answers on since forever.
  • Treize117
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you can then go answer my threads on contradictions because those are what ive been seeking answers on since forever.

I dunno homie, im a lil tired to take on a whole nother line of questioning lls, maybe I'll get to that tomorrow
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dunno homie, im a lil tired to take on a whole nother line of questioning lls, maybe I'll get to that tomorrow

Its cool man Im just lookin for answers, people always told me there were no contradictions i posted clear ones and no one has come forth to even try and disprove them
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love how, still to this day, they portray ? as some old white guy with a beard.
  • purecomp
    purecomp Members Posts: 535
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What?
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    where did you get this from?
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why not? Is it the bible? a past experience? Lack of evidence? Man's creation?

Im completely unbiased here, just making observations.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lack of evidence a ? exists.
  • purecomp
    purecomp Members Posts: 535
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whar67 wrote: »

Look around.
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options

its impossible for ? to not exist
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He actually didn't spread the book. He corrupted the word and then spread the corrupted word along with his imperial intentions.

They go hand in hand.

He is a purifying agent.

White people are a gift from ? .
  • whar67
    edited April 2010
    Options
    purecomp wrote: »
    Look around.

Look more closely.
  • whar67
    edited April 2010
    Options
    its impossible for ? to not exist

Why is it impossible? Is it impossible just for the ? you believe in or do all gods imagine by Man exist?
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why is it impossible? Is it impossible just for the ? you believe in or do all gods imagine by Man exist?

define the word ?
  • whar67
    edited April 2010
    Options
    An omnimpotent and omniscience being generally considered omnibenevolent as well.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I believe in some sort of ? like character, just not the bible ? . The universe and all the other glaxies are very hard to be there without some sort of devine help, not as for why I dont stick to a religion is because everyone is man made. If ? would have wrote them himself and handed them out it would be way different. Fact is fact the bible does have alot of contradictions some can be explained others not. The Earth is older than the bible states, every Christian teacher has some kind of different opinion on stuff they should all be on the same page, how were plants created before sun?, to me the bible is just a sham as well as any other religious book. If you believe in ? and do good thats all you need, you dont need a bumch of money hungry ? writing and preachin books for you to believe in a higher power. No proof of any one being all so powerful, Jesus' cross, burial site, nothing can be found. No evidence anywhere outside of the book, even the shroud of Turin may not be him. Thats why I choose to live my life and keep it moving, if you believe in ? and do good nothing else matters, ? if you dont believe in ? and do good it dont matter, all that matters is how you handle yourself while your alive on this planet.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lack of evidence. There is no reason to assume the universe was started by a being that has always existed, that simply brings up more questions, like; where did ? come from? Obviously, the he exist outside of time argument does not satisfy me.

I don't know if there really is a ? , but I choose not to believe in any.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    White men are not the devil, unless theyre a religious freak, in that case those who are supposedly are gods warriors are really little red minions.

Really though I dont think any man is the devil, all races of people do dumb ? , all races do good ? , all races have athiests, agnostics, christians, muslims, jews, alien shape shifters and so on.

The bible I really dont have an issue with when teaching good morals, now once someone takes it seriously as the word of ? ? becomes dangerous to everyones health