Fellas: Are we TOO HARD on Single Mothers?

Options

Comments

• sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    nah..we're not hard enough imo

Co-sign my dude....
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    its according to the individual.
    14325 Members Posts: 47
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Therein lies the problem: There is a difference between thinking and knowing. For example, the first few times I kicked it with my woman, I paid attention to what she did and not what she said. She proved to me, through her actions, that she was really down for me.

Couple years back, I tried dating women with kids twice,and it only took two times for me to wise up and stop the unecessary simping( a point every man must reach in his life). I know a bit about it, seeing the relationships of some of my female cousins and their delusions has told me all I need to know....

When I have kids, me and the missus will be married.....
    Bolded part.
    The hell marriage got to do with having kids and this thread?
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Therein lies the problem: There is a difference between thinking and knowing. For example, the first few times I kicked it with my woman, I paid attention to what she did and not what she said. She proved to me, through her actions, that she was really down for me.

Couple years back, I tried dating women with kids twice,and it only took two times for me to wise up and stop the unecessary simping( a point every man must reach in his life). I know a bit about it, seeing the relationships of some of my female cousins and their delusions has told me all I need to know....

Being married and having a kid doesnt ensure you're child wont be raised by a single mother one day. Smarten up.

Suppose you die in a car accident. Boom. Your wife is now a single mother.

Time to be hard on that ? , huh?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    its according to the individual.

some ppl just don't understand that..
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    some ppl just don't understand that..

when the thread starter said "single mothers" that just set the tone for stereotypes and generalizations.....

very well, carry on, cheerio.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options

Problem with what? Because we didn't work out as a couple? I'm not sure what you are trying to say.... since I didn't tell you any details about our relationship.

Like I said you must deal with trife women... you have basically grouped all single moms in to one box. Good luck with the whole wife and kids bit... I hope yall live happily ever after.
  • MsSouthern
    edited March 2010
    Options
    14325 wrote: »
    Bolded part.

Nothing at all
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    you damn right LOL...Who else gonna ? all them beaten, demoralized ? ...

Rest of the IC...im sorry for that digression.

LOL....

I can't blame you for scoopin up all the scallowags cause the potential for easy ? is too great

buy a kid a little toy from the dollar store, give the little rugrat a dollar to go to the ice cream truck, and then you got at least an hour to bust they moms down....too easy LOL

but nah seriously, cats on here ? on single mothers because either they only meet ? ass chicks(prob cause they ? ass dudes themselves SMH) or

their ego is hurt feeling like they are getting to the ? 2nd behind the kid's father

but majority of these IC ? not getting ? at all anyway, so of course they ? on single mothers for sport
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Bolded part.

It has everything to do with curving the problems in the black community. It has everything to do with setting an exemplary example for my kids when I have them. They can have confidence, knowing that dad and mom are raising them and not just mom, or not just dad. It has everything to do with breaking the negative cycle that the media loves to perpetuate of men like me.

We've to go back to the basics in life, because many, are missing the point....
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Being married and having a kid doesnt ensure you're child wont be raised by a single mother one day. Smarten up.

Suppose you die in a car accident. Boom. Your wife is now a single mother.

Time to be hard on that ? , huh?

Not at all. My wifey knows what to do in the event that said situation occurs......
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It has everything to do with curving the problems in the black community. It has everything to do with setting an exemplary example for my kids when I have them. They can have confidence, knowing that dad and mom are raising them and not just mom, or not just dad. It has everything to do with breaking the negative cycle that the media loves to perpetuate of men like me.

I'm sure there are better ways for you to "serve the black community" that questioning our hardness on hoes on a hip hop message board.

go clean up a vacant lot, ?
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Not at all. My wifey knows what to do in the event that said situation occurs......

...yeah, ? with another ? .
    edited March 2010
    Options

Easy tiger, easy.
    I agree with you 100%. I really do.
    So you get married, you have a house, 3 kids, blah blah - the American Dream ? . Your wife decides to file for divorce (you're too boring, she is depressed).
    What will happen then?
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Problem with what? Because we didn't work out as a couple? I'm not sure what you are trying to say.... since I didn't tell you any details about our relationship.

Like I said you must deal with trife women... you have basically grouped all single moms in to one box. Good luck with the whole wife and kids bit... I hope yall live happily ever after.[/QUOTE

Gracias....
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Easy tiger, easy.
    So you get married, you have a house, 3 kids, blah blah - the American Dream ? . Your wife decides to file for divorce (you're too boring, she is depressed).
    What will happen then?

He would make his wife ? herself to avoid being a single mother
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm sure there are better ways for you to "serve the black community" that questioning our hardness on hoes on a hip hop message board.

go clean up a vacant lot, ?

I don't need to serve "the black community". Things that I do are for the betterment of mankind, not exclusively black people. I come on here to "awaken" some of my fellow brothers.....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't have any problems with responsible single mothers. However, I have to be honest and say I am probably too selfish @ this point in life to deal with a chick who has to juggle the responsibility of her kid with our time together. And I don't have much patience when it comes to kids. Sorry, I just don't. Still, I don't feel like I look down on single mothers. I see myself as the one with the issue rather than vice versa (if that makes sense).
    edited March 2010
    Options
    He will probably go OJ on her, to avoid the negative media stereotype placed on kids being raised by mom and dad - in two different households.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ...yeah, ? with another ? .

Never. I'm like Jesus, even if I'm long gone, I'm still in her heart forever....
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Never. I'm like Jesus, even if I'm long gone, I'm still in her heart forever....

You just proved yourself to be a clown.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited March 2010
    Options

You sure you don't want to edit this before making yourself sound completely like a fool?
  • MsSouthern
    edited March 2010
    Options

I'm going to puke

You are delusional honey... ? happens. You better prepare yourself for it now
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Easy tiger, easy.
    What will happen then?

I've already got a strong legal team and some other measures in place if that ever happens...
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LOL....

I can't blame you for scoopin up all the scallowags cause the potential for easy ? is too great

buy a kid a little toy from the dollar store, give the little rugrat a dollar to go to the ice cream truck, and then you got at least an hour to bust they moms down....too easy LOL

but nah seriously, cats on here ? on single mothers because either they only meet ? ass chicks(prob cause they ? ass dudes themselves SMH) or

their ego is hurt feeling like they are getting to the ? 2nd behind the kid's father

but majority of these IC ? not getting ? at all anyway, so of course they ? on single mothers for sport

This nicca out here etherin' souls lol....