Fellas: Are we TOO HARD on Single Mothers?

Options

Comments

• sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm going to puke

You are delusional honey... ? happens. You better prepare yourself for it now

No delusions here. If it happens, it happens. Whether I break up with my woman today or tomorrow, it doesn't matter. As long as she acts right and continues doing as she has been, she's good. If she acts out in any way or tries to play "games", she's out the door. I told her this from day one and the fact that she's cool with letting me "lead", she's a keeper.

She was with me through hard times, when I lost family member after family member back to back, so where most women would've folded under such pressure, she stayed....
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited March 2010
    Options
    never. I'm like jesus, even if i'm long gone, i'm still in her heart forever....

lol
  • aquizzle
    aquizzle Members Posts: 589
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Probably depends on the age group. I'm 20 so yea I'm probably hard on single moms. But ? it seems everyone in my class is having babies now
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited March 2010
    Options
    depends on what you define as a single mother - in the literal sense or societal view
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LOL....

I can't blame you for scoopin up all the scallowags cause the potential for easy ? is too great

buy a kid a little toy from the dollar store, give the little rugrat a dollar to go to the ice cream truck, and then you got at least an hour to bust they moms down....too easy LOL

but nah seriously, cats on here ? on single mothers because either they only meet ? ass chicks(prob cause they ? ass dudes themselves SMH) or

their ego is hurt feeling like they are getting to the ? 2nd behind the kid's father

but majority of these IC ? not getting ? at all anyway, so of course they ? on single mothers for sport

I cant really ? on them like that.....Im just not ready to fill that role. No matter what alot of these women say....that's what they're looking for. One girl I was kickin it with was tryna push her daughter on me after 3 weeks. I mean....I gotta heart, I hope that daughter of hers has a strong male role model around as she grows up, I think everybody deserves somebody including her & everybody deserves a 2nd chance at love & all that gushy gushy ? but, im 22. I aint ready for all that. But like I said.............i have NO QUALMS about scooping up that ? .
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lady_c wrote: »
    depends on what you define as a single mother - in the literal sense or societal view

Huh?

What do you mean? What's the societal definition of a single mother vs. the literal one?
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Huh?

What do you mean? What's the societal definition of a single mother vs. the literal one?

Both have endless amounts of baggage....
  • lady_c
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Huh?

basically a mom who does it all by herself or a mom who has assistance in some kind of way whether it's child support, another man, etc
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ok, first of all are we being put on trial for disrepesecting single mothers, or not dating them? if it's the latter then this thread is a bunch of ? . are people really supposed to feel guilty for dating preferences? and second, have we not discussed this before? maybe no one really understands what is meant by "damaged goods" what i gather is not so much that women with kids are this or women with kids are that, it's just that a women with kids is.... a women with kids it aint that a woman with kinds have problems... it's simply that the kids ARE the problem. at the same time... those of us should just say that they couldnt handle a woman with kids or that they're not mature enough to deal with them or simply wanna start a family from scratch... that's all... it is. no need for disrespecting them, no need for caping them. so can we please stop all these wack ass babymomma threads?
  • lady_c
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ok, first of all are we being put on trial for disrepesecting single mothers, or not dating them? if it's the latter then this thread is a bunch of ? . are people really supposed to feel guilty for dating preferences? and second, have we not discussed this before? maybe no one really understands what is meant by "damaged goods" what i gather is not so much that women with kids are this or women with kids are that, it's just that a women with kids is.... a women with kids it aint that a woman with kinds have problems... it's simply that the kids ARE the problem. at the same time... those of us should just say that they couldnt handle a woman with kids or that they're not mature enough to deal with them or simply wanna start a family from scratch... that's all... it is. no need for disrespecting them, no need for caping them. so can we please stop all these wack ass babymomma threads?

lol...did you copy and paste that? i swear i read it in another thread
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    I cant really ? on them like that.....Im just not ready to fill that role. No matter what alot of these women say....that's what they're looking for. One girl I was kickin it with was tryna push her daughter on me after 3 weeks. I mean....I gotta heart, I hope that daughter of hers has a strong male role model around as she grows up, I think everybody deserves somebody including her & everybody deserves a 2nd chance at love & all that gushy gushy ? but, im 22. I aint ready for all that. But like I said.............i have NO QUALMS about scooping up that ? .

3 weeks?????

yeah shorty was a ? like I said

a chick on her job aint just fishin for a new daddy for her kid

it takes a lot more time just to figure out if you qualified for her, let alone her kid too

SMH @ "instant family" hoez LOL

just add a random dude and stir the ? up and now you got a young cat lost in the game LOL
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If it dont work out with my current chick I will never date another single mom unless I'm in my 40's and meet a woman around that same age who happened to have kids.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    3 weeks?????

yeah shorty was a ? like I said

a chick on her job aint just fishin for a new daddy for her kid

it takes a lot more time just to figure out if you qualified for her, let alone her kid too

SMH @ "instant family" hoez LOL

just add a random dude and stir the ? up and now you got a young cat lost in the game LOL

word...she was 18 thou. I was 20 back then. It was my fault. I thought that since she was an italian/puerto rican broad from Delaware county (Suburbs of Philly), she wasnt afflicted with bubblehead/yamp symptoms & I found out the broad was no different.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lady_c wrote: »
    lol...did you copy and paste that? i swear i read it in another thread

guilty...i posted this in the LAST single mother thread. like i said tho, we've discussed this before. first 3 sentences are new.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Until both men and women become more responsible in their actions, the word "family" will continue to fade......
  • Heart Of A Hustler
    Heart Of A Hustler Members Posts: 151
    edited March 2010
    Options
    No we are not hard on them enough because if we were they will be less ? with these fat hos with lil ? . i see it all the time
    If you dating a single mother and u not above 40 then you have low self esteem, find a ? with no kids to be with
    ? need to quit saving these ? they put theirselve in that predicament then they need to be by theyselves and they should be worrying about raising they kids instead of finding new ?
    Plus i dont have kids and dont wont an instant family
    I gonna have my own kids not some other ? lil bastard
    Aint nothing good can come from a single mother i mean she is a single mother for a reason
    Take your capes off
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hell these brawds hard on us ? so why should we show love? nobody forced them to sleep with tyrone or jerome who sold dope and cant stay outta jail to save his life.all these bastard kids in this world and women wonder why they cant find a decent man.and the decent man they find they dont show respect or appreciate the ? anyway
  • nuri
    nuri Members Posts: 457
    edited March 2010
    Options
    There are good single mothers you know.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    nuri wrote: »
    There are good single mothers you know.

where? and if there are they became good single mothers overnight
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I would say as a whole no. My experiences have been that for every man that doesn't date single mothers, there is a man who doesn't mind it(within reason of course). Just personal preference, and like the saying goes, there's somebody for everybody.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    No we are not hard on them enough because if we were they will be less ? with these fat hos with lil ? . i see it all the time
    If you dating a single mother and u not above 40 then you have low self esteem, find a ? with no kids to be with
    ? need to quit saving these ? they put theirselve in that predicament then they need to be by theyselves and they should be worrying about raising they kids instead of finding new ?
    Plus i dont have kids and dont wont an instant family
    I gonna have my own kids not some other ? lil bastard
    Aint nothing good can come from a single mother i mean she is a single mother for a reason
    Take your capes off

Wisdom right here....
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    theres some single mothers that are good women

than theres yamp ass hoes that have 4 kids n she doesnt want to ever get a job...
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What repels men from single mothers is the same thing that repels men from being fathers..the idea of responsibility.
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yea there some exceptions. But the world would be a better place if women made better choices. Men would have no choice but to follow real ? talk.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    What repels men from single mothers is the same thing that repels men from being fathers..the idea of responsibility.

There's a difference between handling your responsiblity if it's your kid, and simping a chick with a kid......