The Official J.Cole Vs. Big Sean Thread!

Options

Comments

• Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    this is a troll..
    lmao .
  • EmbezzelJayR
    EmbezzelJayR Members Posts: 1,052
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @BlackandWhite recommend to me someone who you think is better than J.cole and Big Sean.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    J Cole is wack as ? . Ya'll be overhyping the ? out of his Lil Wayne ass punchlines...Plus that ? is boring as hell.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just came in to say.....Drake>>>>>
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Just came in to say.....Drake>>>>>

coming from the same ? who said "never been" is a top 5 song ever......... no hate on drake though
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    J Cole is wack as ? . Ya'll be overhyping the ? out of his Lil Wayne ass punchlines...Plus that ? is boring as hell.

Lol how is thisYou really think his lines are like Lil wayne's?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    He doesn't have the same flow but to each his own. Sean is witty, he makes catchy ? , and he can flow. His lyrics aren't deep nor are they complex but I think he's consistently good at making above average music. I wouldn't compare him to cole because cole is twice the rapper he is as far as SKILL and LYRICS are concerned but thats not the point. Artists can have their own lane, and sean should have his w/out having to be compared to ? like cole who are obviously better than him.

? all that "his lane" ?
    his lane is wack ass hoe ? music
    every wack ass ? got "his lane"
    ? that
    @BlackandWhite recommend to me someone who you think is better than J.cole and Big Sean.

backinwhite*
    field mob ? on both them ?
    or should i break it down and say shawn j and smoke ? on them?
  • Ibex
    edited June 2011
    Options
    coming from the same ? who said "never been" is a top 5 song ever......... no hate on drake though

Lol at a Tmac fan in 2011
  • TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    whats up with this swag ish lol Because cole doesnt wear 19 chains put on skinnys and twist his hat to the side. He has no swag i got it. Sounds Dl imo some of yall liking a rapper off just swag when its a fact cole has more substance. And have the nerve to say big sean better cause he has more swag. Swag is a weak point for a argument. I like cole and sean but sean is gimmicky sounds like he rides trends. his music is hot at this moment will it have lasting power?i think not..
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    wayne>>j. cole..
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol how is thisYou really think his lines are like Lil wayne's?

The Lil Wayne song >>>>> J Cole's song...
    ? that, Lil Wayne >>>>> J Cole
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    TB.Boy wrote: »
    whats up with this swag ish lol Because cole doesnt wear 19 chains put on skinnys and twist his hat to the side. He has no swag i got it. Sounds Dl imo some of yall liking a rapper off just swag when its a fact cole has more substance. And have the nerve to say big sean better cause he has more swag. Swag is a weak point for a argument.

Yeah,J.Cole flowing with substance something I only witness from Krit in this day of time. J.cole's Flow,Lyrical dexterity and overrall creativeness gives him the upperhand on a lot of these mainstream puppets the industry is pushing on the radio all the time.
    Ibex wrote: »
    Lol at a Tmac fan in 2011

What's wrong with that ,its a bunch of Jordan fans,Reggie Miller fans now days.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    The Lil Wayne song >>>>> J Cole's song...
    ? that, Lil Wayne >>>>> J Cole

i never expected this..
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    wayne>>j. cole..

Now if that ain't trollin than I don't know what is.The Comparison is laughable Lil Wayne cheesy music is no where near to J.Cole's work.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just give an argument so we can begin the Debate. Too many people have said," Big Sean is better than J.cole" if that is true why can't any of you prove it?

because you can't prove an opinion...it's just that an opinion...truth be told neither is really better than the other...they both about equal to me in terms of the types of music they make and can both be appreciated for being 2 different types of artists...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Now if that ain't trollin than I don't know what is.[video][/video]The Comparison is laughable Lil Wayne cheesy music is no where near to J.Cole's work.

carter 1>j. cole life...
  • Ibex
    edited June 2011
    Options

What's wrong with that ,its a bunch of Jordan fans,Reggie Miller fans now days.

Word Reggie Miller fans stay stanning....Reggie>>Kobe though
  • DayDay34
    DayDay34 Members Posts: 1,771
    edited June 2011
    Options
    that ? j.cold can't make bangers. lol at substance that don't mean ? to me. big sean is just better than j.cold. big sean 100 keys >j.cold career.
  • Guns
    Guns Confirm Email Posts: 1,504 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i have to agree lil wayne is better than j cole. i dont really know about big sean. but i know Cyhi Da Prynce from GOOD MUSIC would eat j cole up.

j cole still nice, except with them wack ass singles he been dropping. I cant really trip about it though, i know ? be sayin he do that ? on his own but i think jayz is forcing the man to be a kanye 1.5, aka his singles soundin like kanye throw-away's n ? .

what happened to the FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS j cole?

? had me hyped on.
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    because you can't prove an opinion...it's just that an opinion...truth be told neither is really better than the other...they both about equal to me in terms of the types of music they make and can both be appreciated for being 2 different types of artists...

Opinions are opinions,But the fact of the matter is one of them has the better quality type music.How do you judge a Rapper on his Work,Attributes,Talent and skill.
    With that said you can easily judge a rapper on musical performance.With your logic I could easily say Lil B is the best Rapper alive without proving it.It's that simple.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    SWAG = secretly wanting another guy

You ? ? as ? worrying about another mans demeanor. smh

XH9oAaMMZ00_130.jpg
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    SWAG = secretly wanting another guy

You ? ? as ? worrying about another mans demeanor. smh

XH9oAaMMZ00_130.jpg

Yeah,These commercial puppets glorify the homosexual lifestyle.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    swag ain't no ? ? , contrary to popular belief
    swag is short for swagger which means how one carries themself
    everybody has some sort of swag
    ? just use the word wrongly and out of context
    to say, "big sean got swag" doesn't mean ? cuz everybody has swag
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    For the people who think wayne is any where near J.Cole.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    swag ain't no ? ? , contrary to popular belief
    swag is short for swagger which means how one carries themself
    everybody has some sort of swag
    ? just use the word wrongly and out of context
    to say, "big sean got swag" doesn't mean ? cuz everybody has swag

? , i don't give a ? about how another ? carries themselves, i should say it doesn't sway how i listen to their music. ? are checking for every ? thing in a artist nowadays, except for ? skills. It's that ? Lil Wayne disease, it's not what these ? are saying, it's how they are saying. A bunch of empty punchline driven, corny line having, fast food music, etc ? . Absolutely no replay value at all

Post 2000 = A.D.D. or A.D.H.D. generation musically