The Official J.Cole Vs. Big Sean Thread!

Options

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lil Wayne >> J Cole
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    For the people who think wayne is any where near J.Cole.

bruh u made a video too??

stan..

troll..
  • EmbezzelJayR
    EmbezzelJayR Members Posts: 1,052
    edited June 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    ? , i don't give a ? about how another ? carries themselves, i should say it doesn't sway how i listen to their music. ? are checking for every ? thing in a artist nowadays, except for ? skills. It's that ? Lil Wayne disease, it's not what these ? are saying, it's how they are saying. A bunch of empty punchline driven, corny line having, fast food music, etc ? . Absolutely no replay value at all!

I have to agree,A lot of these fans now a days pay attention to the wrong thing and that's exactly how soulja boy got on.
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bruh u made a video too??

stan..

troll..

Stan? Define Stan bruh.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? , i don't give a ? about how another ? carries themselves, i should say it doesn't sway how i listen to their music. ? are checking for every ? thing in a artist nowadays, except for ? skills. It's that ? Lil Wayne disease, it's not what these ? are saying, it's how they are saying. A bunch of empty punchline driven, corny line having, fast food music, etc ? . Absolutely no replay value at all

Post 2000 = A.D.D. or A.D.H.D. generation musically

didn't ask you to give a ? about how another ? carries themselves
    just clarifying that swag how you and other ? see it is not what swag is about
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Lil Wayne >> J Cole

LIL WAYNE = SEINFELD OF RAPPERS

Made a killing off talking about nothing
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Only advantage Big Sean has over J. Cole is having better production, and the fact that Sean has a single that's getting heavy rotation, as well as a looming release date for his debut

With J. Cole you know you're gonna get lyrics that are at least average, but some of his tracks has production sounds incomplete...

With Big Sean, you know you're gonna get great production, but underwhelming lyrics will accompany those beats...
  • P. Town
    edited June 2011
    Options

And J Cole is making nothing to talk about the same ?
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options

Yep,but why can't they see that,Or do they choose to be ignorant?
  • DMTxTHC
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh yeah, J. Cole>>Lil Wayne (Of any era: Hot Boyz, Carter II, Young Money, etc.)

I never liked Wayne, i can count on both hands how many songs i like by Wayne
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    And J Cole is making nothing to talk about the same ?
    O really,J.Cole has songs that go over Abortion,Overcoming,Dreams,How lifes a set up,Comparing children,Morality as a whole come on how could you compare that to Lil wayne talking about money,clothes and hoes all the time.
  • P. Town
    edited June 2011
    Options
    O really,J.Cole has songs that go over Abortion,Overcoming,Dreams,How lifes a set up,Comparing children,Morality as a whole come on how could you compare that to Lil wayne talking about money,clothes and hoes all the time.

And? Lil Wayne has songs about ? the world, being in the building, being Young Money like, and Being the ? . How could you compare J Cole to Wayne?
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    And? Lil Wayne has songs about ? the world, being in the building, being Young Money like, and Being the ? . How could you compare J Cole to Wayne?

You're only proving my point.
  • P. Town
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You're only proving my point.

I'm just ? with you about Lil Wayne being better than J Cole. J Cole is wack though
  • DayDay34
    DayDay34 Members Posts: 1,771
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol at usmarine mad because we don't give a ? about j.cole. face it that ? is headphone and stay home music. he will never be a star. he wishes he was in big sean position. hes just a swaggerless lame ? . he's boring ? . he gonna forever be known as that lame boring ? in the miguel video. j.cole is trash status. papoose was atleast on a hit song. how you gonna be light skinned and not blow up lol? that means you are garbage and boring to the general public.
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Back to the Thread topic ,J.Cole Vs. Big Sean.
    Give reasons!
  • P. Town
    edited June 2011
    Options
    But since we on the subject, Dominos or Papa Johns, I'm hungry as ?
  • DMTxTHC
    edited June 2011
    Options
    DayDay34 wrote: »
    lol at usmarine mad because we don't give a ? about j.cole. face it that ? is headphone and stay home music. he will never be a star. he wishes he was in big sean position. hes just a swaggerless lame ? . he's boring ? . he gonna forever be known as that lame boring ? in the miguel video. j.cole is trash status. papoose
    was atleast on a hit song.
    how you gonna be light skinned and not blow up lol? that means you are garbage and boring to the general public.

You do know that the Miguel song you mentioned was a hit right?

7 on the R&B charts, 58 on the Hot 100, around 16 million YouTube views collectively...
  • DMTxTHC
    edited June 2011
    Options
    But since we on the subject, Dominos or Papa Johns, I'm hungry as ?

Dominos stepped they're game up, but it's still Papa Johns>>Dominos

Dominos just have better deals

lol...
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    if J Cole so big and bad where the ? is this ? ? album at? ? FNL, warm up and other ? that dont hit in the ride. Its summertime where the ? is his garbage ass album at?
  • P. Town
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dominos stepped they're game up, but it's still Papa Johns>>Dominos

Dominos just have better deals

lol...

Word. Might have to ? with the $5.00 pizzas
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You do know that the Miguel song you mentioned was a hit right?

7 on the R&B charts, 58 on the Hot 100, around 16 million YouTube views collectively...

I know ,People on here act like J.cole don't get acknoledgement outside of the internet.He get radio spins,Concerts,Videos etc.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I know ,People on here act like J.cole don't get acknoledgement outside of the internet.He get radio spins,Concerts,Videos etc.

he don't get as much acknowledgement as you ? make it seem
  • DayDay34
    DayDay34 Members Posts: 1,771
    edited June 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    if J Cole so big and bad where the ? is this ? ? album at? ? FNL, warm up and other ? that dont hit in the ride. Its summertime where the ? is his garbage ass album at?

j.cole should of been humble like my ? big sean was and let the music speak for itself. ? was talking about the summer was his. big sean took his buzz away and his stans are mad lol. finally famous will be the soundtrack of the summer.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

so now cole piggybacking off of R and B ? to stay relevant? how is he the "future" doing lame ? like this?