Who can rap better? Lloyd Banks or Rick Ross?

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2011
    Options
    MrGuns wrote: »
    how does blanks go from a platinum selling album to barley moving 82k units?

MrCrafty wrote: »
    Ja rule sold more albums than banks, thats all that counts.

& ja rule aint CHEAT he aint need no cracka like feminem on his record 2 go PLATINUM! HA!
  • MrGuns
    MrGuns Confirm Email Posts: 526
    edited June 2011
    Options
    banks has sold like 2-4million records. u cant compare sales.

add up rozay sales, they compare lulz
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options

• blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    MrCrafty wrote: »
    how much he sellin in 2011?

bansk can sell no records and ross still wont match the ? sales . ross a boss and he cant out sell 2nd tier ? he always talking money this , 1#debut that , but it dont mean ? is so called washed up rappers still done wit better then you
    wasn't this mixtape diss out selling ross on itunes when DTR dropped? it sold more cause bans a better rapper
  • MrGuns
    edited June 2011
    Options

• MrGuns
    edited June 2011
    Options
    you munnkeee enforcers wanted to bring up numbers...........

since the munnnkeee enforcers wanna enforce their agenda; quantity over quality gang.
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    bansk can sell no records and ross still wont match the ? sales . ross a boss and he cant out sell 2nd tier ? he always talking money this , 1#debut that , but it dont mean ? is so called washed up rappers still done wit better then you
    wasn't this mixtape diss out selling ross on itunes when DTR dropped? it sold more cause bans a better rapper

well clap clap maybe that ? ass nyquil banks need to just sell singles on itunes N stop sellin albums, soulja boy ass nikka

smh @ banks only goin plat cause he had dre, 50 7 em buzz behind him, when all that faded so did his record sales
    HOW DA ? U FLOP WITH A SINGLE LIKE BEAMER BENZ OR BENTLEY? DA FANS MUST KNO U AINT ?
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options

• MrCrafty
    edited June 2011
    Options

Banks blue friday songs>>>>>>>>Anything rick ross ever did

zzzZzzzZzzzzZzzzZzzzZzzZzzzz
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    ? lloyd pumper will neva go GOLD or PLATINUM again & rozay just went GOLD on his last album.,.,.when woodface fell off lloyd pumper fell off itz a domino affect & ross is still da same..,.,

Rozay will NEVER go platinum with his solo-albums and why should he when the majority of people who buy HipHop albums are suburban whites?? He averages 600,000 copies sold with his solo joints which is lovely in this climate.

Rozay music aint that Emenim ?
    Rozay music aint that Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Drake, ?
    Rozay music aint that Wiz Khalifah, Lupe Fiasco, Kid Cudi, B.O.B, Kanye West ?

"Teflon Don" & "Self-Made"
    dont cater in any way to the white-pop demographic that made Emenim the #1 seller in HipHop.

Sure Lloyd Banks went platinum back in 2004 when Emenim/? -Dre/50-Cent had all the wiggers & wannabees repping their movement, but in 2011 Banks got outsold by Wacka Flocka and cant even get on a decent tour and Filthy-Cent is putting chemicals in his hair trying to look like Jusitn Beiber.

We support the artists that go "Ghetto-Gold" with Black music instead of that euro-techno-? -emo ? that you freaks gobble up because it appeals to the Neanderthal inside you.
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Explain how rick ross was that black ass cop in boyz in da hood before he blew up(the one that made cuba gooding jr cry)

? was yokin up brothers and sendin them to the hole for bein black

Now he a coke dealing ? wit slave masters tatted on him

What a Loser

cracka/housenigga lloyd pumper is under a racist cracka like feminem ? so ?
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Rozay will NEVER go platinum with his solo-albums and why should he when the majority of people who buy HipHop albums are suburban whites?? He averages 600,000 copies sold with his solo joints which is lovely in this climate.

dont cater in any way to the white-pop demographic that made Emenim the #1 seller in HipHop.

Sure Lloyd Banks went platinum back in 2004 when Emenim/? -Dre/50-Cent had all the wiggers & wannabees repping their movement, but in 2011 Banks got outsold by Wacka Flocka and cant even get on a decent tour and Filthy-Cent is putting chemicals in his hair trying to look like Jusitn Beiber.

We support the artists that go "Ghetto-Gold" with Black music instead of that euro-techno-? -emo ? that you freaks gobble up because it appeals to the Neanderthal inside you.

amen! lol@ lloyd pumper cant even out sell WAKA FLOCKA now smh DAAAAMN HOMIE U USE 2 B DA MAN HOMIE WTF HAPPEN 2 U BRICK BANKZ? lol
  • MrCrafty
    edited June 2011
    Options

hahahahahaha
    ----ETHER---
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    rofl@ gee ? acting like ross don't have white fans.
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You can tell times changed. People really trying to make Ross out to be a megastar. Yea, Banks career is on life support, but Ross career still miles behind the true rap heavyweights. 50 cent begging for people to acknowledge him again but i bet he could still do Ross numbers.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Since when have you reduced yourself to a Rick Ross stan? Really,Eminem is obviously the only one who is a good rapper out of everyone mentioned in this thread and I don't even ? with Em like that.You are better than this H-Rap.
  • MrGuns
    edited June 2011
    Options

• MrGuns
    edited June 2011
    Options

ROFL @ this garbage

If I was ridin bumpin this trash I'd have to rock a paper bag over my face wit the eyes cut out

Check out these great lyrics :

I'm still ballin like Im bo diddley

I park the caddy in the living room/just parked the caddy in the living room

I got a ? who has a habit/spending stacks on nice fabrics

or

I bought a benz and its paid for/I bought a ? that ? paid for

I bought a stick and its made for welfare stick it in a hole

Salute my ? Fonzo they ask my name john doe

Ross is trash

This ? cant even ? wit tony yayo or freaky zeeky let alone banks

beamer benz or Bentley

LOL
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    rofl@ gee ? acting like ross don't have white fans.

post up a QUOTE of me sayin that or ? cracka,.,.
    You can tell times changed. People really trying to make Ross out to be a megastar. Yea, Banks career is on life support, but Ross career still miles behind the true rap heavyweights. 50 cent begging for people to acknowledge him again but i bet he could still do Ross numbers.

lloyd pumper career aint on life support that ? is DEAD & his last PLASTIC release on his 3rd solo lp proved that ROZAY just went GOLD on his 4th solo lp craig david aint seein rozay now especially when da GGGGGGAY-UNIT IS DEAD!

ROFL @ this garbage

If I was ridin bumpin this trash I'd have to rock a paper bag over my face wit the eyes cut out

or

Ross is trash

cracka/housenigga ? rozay dont make musik fa ya kind ? !
  • MrCrafty
    edited June 2011
    Options

ROFL @ this garbage

or

Ross is trash

Smh at a mixtape track bein more exiting than banks whole catalog
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I thought this thread was about who could rap better
  • MrGuns
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • MrCrafty
    edited June 2011
    Options
    How ur album flop with a single like beamer benz or bentley ?
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Explain how rick ross was that black ass cop in boyz in da hood before he blew up(the one that made cuba gooding jr cry)

? was yokin up brothers and sendin them to the hole for bein black

Now he a coke dealing ? wit slave masters tatted on him

What a Loser

Explain how Rick Ross went from keeping pedophiles and child-molesters like Michael Jackson in cages away from our families before he blew up to the Forbes list.

Explain to me how Abraham Lincoln was a slave-master or why a straight male would be overly concerned with a man putting Dead-Presidents on his body is an issue.

Explain how Bun B., Raekwon, Kool G. Rap, 8-ball & M.J.G, E-40, Slim Thug, Trae the truth, Yo Gotti, Gucci, Roccett,Project Pat, Glasses Malone, Gorilla Zoe, Pusha T., Styles P. and the streets ? with Rozay but not 50-Cent or the nameless nobodies on the internet??

Rozay is winnin'.
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Gee as usual obligatorily cosignin his father h-rap and this mr crafty ? is excessively cosignin anybody he can cuz he to stupid to articulate his own thoughts solo

Or he'll get bullied out the thread

I'll be back Im about to listen to some more laughable lyrics from this cop turned rapper

And continue to son this thread wit facts/lyrics from ross's terrible catalog

cracka/housenigga ? & anwser da question ggggay-unit lovin ? ..
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I thought this thread was about who could rap better

when things dont go in others favor topics change......bottom line is banks is the better rapper, but officer ricky seems to be more popular at the moment