Who can rap better? Lloyd Banks or Rick Ross?

Options

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I thought this thread was about who could rap better

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Since when have you reduced yourself to a Rick Ross stan? Really,Eminem is obviously the only one who is a good rapper out of everyone mentioned in this thread and I don't even ? with Em like that.You are better than this H-Rap.

I dont reduce myself or elevate myself, everything I type has my face and my brand on it.

I could never be a "stan" I just state facts and stats and provide photo/video proof if there is every any doubt.

I dont give a damn if Emenim can impress a cypher with his linguistical complexity, I want actual MUSIC that can be enjoyed in social settings were Black folks parlay, party, and parking-lot ? .

Dont take my word for it just ask your favorite rapper, your local D.J., or the next female that gets in your car.
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Banks can rap better but Ross is winning the war
  • MrGuns
    MrGuns Confirm Email Posts: 526
    edited June 2011
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    when things dont go in others favor topics change......bottom line is banks is the better rapper, but officer ricky seems to be more popular at the moment

word to the munnnkeee enforcerss aka quantity over quality gang.

ross is a better in every aspect.

bring up numbers for the lack of rapping ability by blanks.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    "Officer Down" is a proven fact that Banks could lyrically outshine Ross on any given day....
    Even though Ross makes better music, the dude never spit anything dope that would make me hit the rewind button....his beat selection >>>> his basic rhymes. Even 50 is capable of spitting a nasty 16 here and there...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2011
    Options
    when things dont go in others favor topics change......bottom line is banks is the better rapper, but officer ricky seems to be more popular at the moment

only people like u on da NET believe that cuz folkz n da REALWORLD will tell u different AGAIN...,,
    MrGuns wrote: »
    how does blanks go from a platinum selling album to barley moving 82k units?
    George washington and ben franklin owned slaves brother h-rap I thought u were smarter than that

2v3n3v5.jpg

All the bolded rappers are wack as ? so who cares if they support ross they are cut from the same trash cloth

And explain to me how a heterosexual male would be concerned with 50 cents hairstyles,or if sells ? to WOMAN?

? stupid cracka/housenigga those r DEADPRESIDENT DOLLA BILL FACEZ tatt;d on him u dumb ? !
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yeah banks can rap better
    but his music ain't hittin like ross ?
    "sometimes it ain't what you say but how you say it" -random posters in busta rhymes fast rap thread
  • MrGuns
    edited June 2011
    Options

this question is for the munnkee enforcers; quantity over quality gang.
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    "Officer Down" is a proven fact that Banks could lyrically outshine Ross on any given day....
    Even though Ross makes better music, the dude never spit anything dope that would make me hit the rewind button....his beat selection >>>> his basic rhymes. Even 50 is capable of spitting a nasty 16 here and there...

Now u kno these nikkaz talkin out dey ass
    ebc7b773-dbfc-42b6-843c-7474fd52e9fa.jpg
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    only people like u on da NET believe that cuz folkz n da REALWORLD will tell u different AGAIN...,,

? stupid cracka/housenigga those r DEADPRESIDENT DOLLA BILL FACEZ tatt;d on him u dumb ? !

its cool sun, i really dont care what people on the net or the real world as you say think...its my opinion homie....i aint no follower b,....lol yo how you know what people gonna think to begin with tho, stop the nonsense.....you sound like shadyteam with that ? , 757 u better than that
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yeah banks can rap better
    but his music ain't hittin like ross ?
    "sometimes it ain't what you say but how you say it" -random posters in busta rhymes fast rap thread

how is lloyd pumper a betta rapper when he rapz wit a frog n his mouf? i dont c how u understand him lol smh
    its cool sun, i really dont care what people on the net or the real world as you say think...its my opinion homie....i aint no follower b,....lol yo how you know what people gonna think to begin with tho, stop the nonsense.....you sound like shadyteam with that ? , 757 u better than that

im just sayin if lloyd pumper was so good @ rappin how does he go from PLATINUM 2 PLASTIC?
  • MrGuns
    edited June 2011
    Options

50 Cent is really depressed right now. He just heard Fat Joe's album and found out that he only sold 5,000 copies his first week. 50 Cent wants you all to know that he didn't mean to do this. 50 truly loves Fat Joe.

no telling what the munnkeee did when he seen blanks numbers
  • a_list
    edited June 2011
    Options
    how is lloyd pumper a betta rapper when he rapz wit a frog n his mouf? i dont c how u understand him lol smh

im just sayin if lloyd pumper was so good @ rappin how does he go from PLATINUM 2 PLASTIC?

lol yo c'mon son you know how this ? goes, no one is going to be moving units for too long besides a select few.....banks had a short run with his popularity, average run prolly 5 years in hip hop.....there are plenty examples of this, i dont have to call out names
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Like somebody mentioned before they arent even the same type of rapper so this argument can never be solved.

Now Banks versus Fab is better because their the exact same type of rapper.

Fab>>>>>Banks
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options

50 Cent is really depressed right now. He just heard Fat Joe's album and found out that he only sold 5,000 copies his first week. 50 Cent wants you all to know that he didn't mean to do this. 50 truly loves Fat Joe.

lol wooodface probably PUNISH;D lloyd pumper wit a gggay-unit ? fa them PLASTIC numberz
    lol yo c'mon son you know how this ? goes, no one is going to be moving units for too long besides a select few.....banks had a short run with his popularity, average run prolly 5 years in hip hop.....there are plenty examples of this, i dont have to call out names

o hell nah lol u is gonna have 2 name namez cuz i dont rememba nobody eva goin from PLATINUM 2 PLASTIC by they 3rd solo plus u gotta rememba lloyd pumper was sellin off da ggggay-unit brandname so now that da ggggggay-unit is dead brick bankz mainstream career is DEAD no mo gold & platinum
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Like somebody mentioned before they arent even the same type of rapper so this argument can never be solved.

Fab>>>>>Banks

c/s,,,,,atleast u cant understand everythang that comez outta fabz mouf unlike lloyd frog mouf pumper..,,.
  • MrGuns
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Guns wrote: »

we all know you want rozay to fail so bad. All good things come to an end some day, but right now rozay is having a successful and prosperous career.

• FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • MrGuns
    edited June 2011
    Options

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    MrCrafty wrote: »
    Now u kno these nikkaz talkin out dey ass
    ebc7b773-dbfc-42b6-843c-7474fd52e9fa.jpg

if that's the case prove me wrong....drop some hot Rick Ross quotables, if not shut the ? up.
    50 on a good day could bodied Ross.
  • MrGuns
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blanks aint ? without the munnkeee
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »

Fab>>>>>Banks

Fantastic cop out. Basically an excuse for a rapper who fails to produce standout lyricism. Rap use to be heavy on fine lyrics. Now its "Oh but hes a different kind of rapper". Like somehow being this "different kind of rapper" makes it impossible to produce fine lyricism. Like there hasn't been rappers heavy on fabricated drug talk that also been recognized for murdering tracks.
  • a_list
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol wooodface probably PUNISH;D lloyd pumper wit a gggay-unit ? fa them PLASTIC numberz

o hell nah lol u is gonna have 2 name namez cuz i dont rememba nobody eva goin from PLATINUM 2 PLASTIC by they 3rd solo plus u gotta rememba lloyd pumper was sellin off da ggggay-unit brandname so now that da ggggggay-unit is dead brick bankz mainstream career is DEAD no mo gold & platinum

c/s,,,,,atleast u cant understand everythang that comez outta fabz mouf unlike lloyd frog mouf pumper..,,.

you might be right about that, cant front but there prolly are a few who went plat when they first dropped, flopped then next time and was independent on the 3rd
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Llyod Banks is the better rapper, but his monotone voice puts me off.
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    50 on a good day could bodied Ross.

? !....."THAT MUUUUNKEE TALK WONT DO IT MUUUUNKEE" -ROZAy
    you might be right about that, cant front but there prolly are a few who went plat when they first dropped, flopped then next time and was independent on the 3rd

yeah tru but lloyd pummper was CHEATIN he had da cracka feminem on his album & still GGGG-UFLOP;d smh
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    George washington and ben franklin owned slaves brother h-rap I thought u were smarter than that

All the bolded rappers are wack as ? so who cares if they support ross they are cut from the same trash cloth

And explain to me how a heterosexual male would be concerned with 50 cents hairstyles,or if sells ? to WOMAN?

Oh my bad I thought he was replicating the images on money, I didnt know he was giving love to slave-owners, but now that I know that Im not going to stop using U.S. currenecy, Im just going to use my debit/credit cards.

http://www.urbanink.com/view-article.php?serial=283

URBAN INK: What are you getting done right now?

Rick Ross: Adding definition to some pyramids, some pharaohs, my marijuana leaf. Just bringing the detail out of my previous tattoos, as well as adding new vibes.

What was the last new tattoo you got?

Akhenaten and Nefertiti, Egyptian sh*t--it's just dope monument statues and sh*t like that. Ancient history--it's dope.

Why dont you tell the whole story?? Why didnt you mention the fact that he has Akheneten, Nefrtititi, pyramids, pharaohs and "Egyptian ? " tatooed on his body if you are going to talk about Tattoo's.

Seriously who can "rap" better Canibus or Tupac....you guys can have the "rappers", just give us the complete artists who can give us the total package.