Entourage - The Final Season

Options

Comments

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im big entourage fan but man this season ? sucks.
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im big entourage fan but man this season ? sucks.

I agree.

It better heat up soon Ari and his ? gonna get ugly, E and Sloan gonna get even uglier.

Outside of that no real story, that Drama/Dice Clay ? is played out already finish that ? off man there aint no point dragging it on with only 3 episodes left.

I dont even get what the ? Vince has contributed this season..

That Scott dude is getting too much face time he aint bring nothing to the table.. except suck everybody ? .

This season so far is the worst, and its a shame.

3 ep's left forever and this is the way they bow out?

Unacceptable.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ekscape wrote: »
    whaaaat... no way, you must be talking about True Blood

Nope... Shortened last season... Only 8 episodes
  • Kame
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And Drama bout to ? up this tv show like he always do
  • TimSanchez
    TimSanchez Members Posts: 162
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Season is a major disappointment so far. Looks like they are taking the, "Let's just get this ? over with" attitude.
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited August 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    I agree.

It better heat up soon Ari and his ? gonna get ugly, E and Sloan gonna get even uglier.

Outside of that no real story, that Drama/Dice Clay ? is played out already finish that ? off man there aint no point dragging it on with only 3 episodes left.

That Scott dude is getting too much face time he aint bring nothing to the table.. except suck everybody ? .

3 ep's left forever and this is the way they bow out?

Unacceptable.

Agree 100% on everything... smh at this season
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    they had a perfect storyline with the guy blowing his brains out in front of vince while coke and drugs was everywhere and they wiped that away

Ari's storyline makes him look ? made but i think when the divorce goes down his wife will fold and hopefully, he gets that cold heart for that ? but still provides for his kids

Drama had the best story this season and character wise but now they are making him go on strike? I thought he was going to have them tell dice they would pay him more only to be revealed drama had still given him his pay cut.

E's story can be good if this ends up with sloan and her mom going at it because of E, which would make him look less like a ?

Vince has always been dull to me but he's been better than usually so far minus the fake ? ? . I think that interviewer is just one girl he wont be able to let go, i expect that ? to catch a case or something

turtle...smdh, they built him up just to kick him to the side...and they tossed Dania...smh

yeah, this seaosnw as heading for up then that last episode or two derailed it badly
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im interested to see how the series ends....

if i was e i mighta beat that old hoe up....
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I hope Ari ends up with Dana. His kids are mature enough to handle it, and realize thier mom started it.
  • christhephd
    christhephd Members Posts: 87
    edited August 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    I agree.

Unacceptable.
    3 ep's left forever and this is the way they bow out? This is the realest post so far, this season is awful , i swear the last episode better not have Steven Spileberg giving Vince an oscar role while Sloan comes back to E and Turtles becomes the next Bobby Flay and Alex comes back to him on i missed you ? . Also Drama TV show better not fail again because he really worked hard to make it work and last Ari wife better not come back on i forgive you and understand you work hard nonsense. Show has jumped the shark for sure.
  • Kame
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It seems as if the writers are mad the show's ending with such a short season..............
  • snap
    snap Members Posts: 298
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i just started watching this show a few weeks ago (the reruns of the first few seasons, i think) that don't come on HBO and i've come to realize i've been missing out for a long time. i had never bothered to check out this show before but one night nothing else was on tv and while flipping through channels i came across it. i've come to really enjoy.
  • marc123
    edited August 2011
    Options
    snap wrote: »
    i just started watching this show a few weeks ago (the reruns of the first few seasons, i think) that don't come on HBO and i've come to realize i've been missing out for a long time. i had never bothered to check out this show before but one night nothing else was on tv and while flipping through channels i came across it. i've come to really enjoy.

damn. homie....

its best to start from the 1st season n work ur way thru.....couple sites online have all seasons posted.
  • marc123
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wtf @ couple cats on here shittin on the final season....mane its been solid imo. other the "? in a cup" eposide which was a lil wtf. but i think that was a set up for the rest of the series. cuz jus like nubian said "Don't Let It Go To Your Head" n i think they all did. n they are all in for a HUGE fail imo. but at the end they all stick togther.
  • snap
    snap Members Posts: 298
    edited August 2011
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    damn. homie....

its best to start from the 1st season n work ur way thru.....couple sites online have all seasons posted.

Yeah, I think I'm going to start watching it from the 1st season because it just gets confusing seeing them out of order.
  • marc123
    edited August 2011
    Options
    snap wrote: »
    Yeah, I think I'm going to start watching it from the 1st season because it just gets confusing seeing them out of order.

yep. ur doin the show a dis service if u watch em outta order....
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dana gordon >>> ari hoe ass wife anyway

95992-dana_gorden_constance_zimmer_naked.jpg
    Constance-Zimmer-sexy.jpg
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dana and his wife kinda look alike. Same hair and eyes and ? . But Dana Gordon is waaaaay hotter.
  • Kame
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dana could get it.............
  • marc123
    edited August 2011
    Options
    damn! everyone is goin down in flames except Drama....

Vince bout to have a mental breakdown...

E pulled a hoe move by givin Scott that altamatum. i bet he takes it back in the 1st 5 mins of the next ep.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Drama about to eat, ari about to make his wife cave and beg for him back. That ? was shook when he rang the bell

Turtle got treated like a ? , E stay catching feelings, and vince was a re-occuring character this episode...

I'm almost sure this ? ends with vince catching a ? case, im so sure...
  • christhephd
    edited August 2011
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    damn! everyone is goin down in flames except Drama....

Vince bout to have a mental breakdown...

E pulled a hoe move by givin Scott that altamatum. i bet he takes it back in the 1st 5 mins of the next ep.
    I saw the next episode and wow, this show is just garbarge now, E goes to where Sloan and her date were and starts acting stupid, at the emd she tells him she is Pregnant and does not want to see him, you know she will and they will happy ever after and Turtle who supposed to have sold his Drink stock, did not beacuse Vince kept it and now his stock is worth 4 million and Vinces stock is worth 14 and Drama movie is being made and Ari wants to get back with his wife and Dana said sure, use me and go back to your wife.This show is dead in the water, i am glad it is almost over.BTW the Vanity Fair writer wants to date Vince now, no surprise there, I mean the writers gave up, Clooney, Leo, Damon, no major star has ever dated a writer in history but yet Vince will, and 1 who wrote a cover story on him, wow trash.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I saw the next episode and wow, this show is just garbarge now, E goes to where Sloan and her date were and starts acting stupid, at the emd she tells him she is Pregnant and does not want to see him, you know she will and they will happy ever after and Turtle who supposed to have sold his Drink stock, did not beacuse Vince kept it and now his stock is worth 4 million and Vinces stock is worth 14 and Drama movie is being made and Ari wants to get back with his wife and Dana said sure, use me and go back to your wife.This show is dead in the water, i am glad it is almost over.BTW the Vanity Fair writer wants to date Vince now, no surprise there, I mean the writers gave up, Clooney, Leo, Damon, no major star has ever dated a writer in history but yet Vince will, and 1 who wrote a cover story on him, wow trash.

• christhephd
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    ? you for this.
    ? YOU.
    ? have no qualms about dropping spoilers now.
    Drive into an aids tree.

My bad homie.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ari was about to beat the ? out of bobby flay....vince a sucker for love and mad a chick for the first time is not giving in to his advances....dice and drama about to get paid....e letting feelings ? up his money and new company...turtle catches an L thinking people in LA going to be feeling that new york ?