Entourage - The Final Season

Options

Comments

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Damn, episode 7 was crazy.
    Gotta wait 2 ? weeks for the season finale, damnit.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i actually felt bad for ari. i thought he would atleast knock down 1 of those potted plants on his way out the door........
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this is supposed to be the last season of one of the GOAT shows!?!?!? smh this season was been straight ass..
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The season has been slow as ? , nothing has been exciting. I don't know why they introduced that Andrew Dice Clay character
  • marc123
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I saw the next episode and wow, this show is just garbarge now, E goes to where Sloan and her date were and starts acting stupid, at the emd she tells him she is Pregnant and does not want to see him, you know she will and they will happy ever after and Turtle who supposed to have sold his Drink stock, did not beacuse Vince kept it and now his stock is worth 4 million and Vinces stock is worth 14 and Drama movie is being made and Ari wants to get back with his wife and Dana said sure, use me and go back to your wife.This show is dead in the water, i am glad it is almost over.BTW the Vanity Fair writer wants to date Vince now, no surprise there, I mean the writers gave up, Clooney, Leo, Damon, no major star has ever dated a writer in history but yet Vince will, and 1 who wrote a cover story on him, wow trash.

i dont believe u..........
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I saw the next episode and wow, this show is just garbarge now, E goes to where Sloan and her date were and starts acting stupid, at the emd she tells him she is Pregnant and does not want to see him, you know she will and they will happy ever after and Turtle who supposed to have sold his Drink stock, did not beacuse Vince kept it and now his stock is worth 4 million and Vinces stock is worth 14 and Drama movie is being made and Ari wants to get back with his wife and Dana said sure, use me and go back to your wife.This show is dead in the water, i am glad it is almost over.BTW the Vanity Fair writer wants to date Vince now, no surprise there, I mean the writers gave up, Clooney, Leo, Damon, no major star has ever dated a writer in history but yet Vince will, and 1 who wrote a cover story on him, wow trash.

I liked the episode in fact I really liked the last two I watch Entourage for entertainment not the realism ? is just escapism.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wheres the damn download link for episode 7
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    damn turtle a ? millionaire and Sloane is pregnant by e
  • christhephd
    christhephd Members Posts: 87
    edited August 2011
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    i dont believe u..........
    Just watch it, if you have on demand or HBOGO, it is there, show is Larry Holmes status now.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=06MFGREJ

Episode 7 - Entourage
    (press view on MegaVideo to stream it if you dont want to download)

9DTRs.jpg
  • Rey Negro
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dana is such a real ? ...she's perfect for Ari and he'd rather go back to his emasculating wife
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? since nobody else saying it, I might as well get it off my chest..

That journalist ? from Vanity Fair who Vince is trying hard to impress.. gots to be the most annoying, hexagon shape face strong jawed ? I ever seen.

She tied in ugliness with Vince's publicist.
  • CoolJoe
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I didn't ? with Scott last season, but he's been one of my favorite characters this season.
    Eric has to be the dumbest ? ever, how are you going to ? your ex-fiance's ex-stepmom and then talk about you want to get back together, the ? they do that at?
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yeah, if this is really the last season...I'm really dissapointed, man.
  • usmarin3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Who season feels incomplete as ? . One big ass let down.
  • marc123
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thx 4 the ep. 7 link.

ep. 7 wasnt as bad as some of u cats made it out to be....only part i was really like "WTF" was when E toke the old hoe w/ him to drop in on sloan & her date. e is a dumb ? .
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Guess im the only one who liked rp 7

Turtle becoming a millionaire was some heartwarming ?

and cosign that vanity fair ? being annoying as ?

But it really seems as if they setting this all up for the movie
  • Rey Negro
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Guess im the only one who liked rp 7

Turtle becoming a millionaire was some heartwarming ?

and cosign that vanity fair ? being annoying as ?

But it really seems as if they setting this all up for the movie

yea. seems that way to me.

smh @ E threatening to leave Scott everytime he dont get his way. i'd told that ? to go ? a garbage disposal. ? ass.
  • marc123
    edited August 2011
    Options
    callin ur main broad a ? infront other ppl gets a huge thumbs down from me......
  • CoolJoe
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    yea. seems that way to me.

smh @ E threatening to leave Scott everytime he dont get his way. i'd told that ? to go ? a garbage disposal. ? ass.

Yea, E is an emotional little ? , and has been throughout the series.
    ? thinks he's the Ari of Managing now.
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ARI and E do way too much appologizing to their ? and Dana is much more right for Ari imo.
  • christhephd
    christhephd Members Posts: 87
    edited September 2011
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Yea, E is an emotional little ? , and has been throughout the series.
    ? thinks he's the Ari of Managing now.
    You are right as rain, E is the worst of the worst, i hate his whole being, i mean he yells at Scott for signing a star he hates, let be real, how the hell did they take that company over, i am sure it was Scott who did the work since he has a law degree and E has nothing, who has he signed beside Vince and Johnny? He is a freeloader and acts like he is more important than Vince. I know if they say he is rich, i will flip beCAUSe Ari said his wife put in 11 million into his company and she bought the house he used to live in and yet he had to give up majority stake in a company he started with more big names in it, if E has more money than Ari now, this show is twilight zone land.
  • Rey Negro
    edited September 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    ARI and E do way too much appologizing to their ? and Dana is much more right for Ari imo.

word. anybody can see that. i need a thoroughbred ? like that in my life.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Dana is such a real ? ...she's perfect for Ari and he'd rather go back to his emasculating wife

Ari is ? up. He is looking at who was right for his last 20, instead of who he should be with for his next 20..