Options
    Just caught up on the new season

This is all depressing me a lil bit
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    What is happening to him aside from the separation?

Losing the NFL deal..
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yes i think you are, Ari played himself so bad last night it was sad. He has Dana back, life is with someone who like the life he leads and he wants to get back at his ex by eating at Flays? Ari was simp city last night.

He is a ? for that move.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It does look like they're wrapping this up quickly...which sucks but when the shows been on this long...i dunno I'm just watching to watch..it's still a solid show
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yes i think you are, Ari played himself so bad last night it was sad. He has Dana back, life is with someone who like the life he leads and he wants to get back at his ex by eating at Flays? Ari was simp city last night.

they been married 19 years...I don't think simping can be applied to their relationship
  • christhephd
    christhephd Members Posts: 87
    edited August 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    they been married 19 years...I don't think simping can be applied to their relationship
    Were married 19 years, to be fair he wife did put up with Ari's ? for along time. He is an alpha male who went to simping when his wife left him. He should have taken the loss and move on, at this point in his life, he is to busy to dwell on the past.
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Were married 19 years, to be fair he wife did put up with Ari's ? for along time. He is an alpha male who went to simping when his wife left him. He should have taken the loss and move on, at this point in his life, he is to busy to dwell on the past.

They also have kids together and she was down with him before he blew up. Just "moving on" is alot easier said than done.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options

oh I know she held him down during rough times, but damn 19 years, kids, Ari NEVER cheated, and within weeks of them being separated she's dating another man? I don't know too many who'd take that news lightly....like I said after 19 years simping isn't even applicable to the situation...
  • postmannigga
    postmannigga Members Posts: 7
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Scotty was having a lil too much fun with that fake ?
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Scotty was having a lil too much fun with that fake ?

Lmao........
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    I love how they playing Brand Nubian during the closing credits, yet black radio wont give them spins....
    priceless...

who ever is the music supervisor for this show is GOAT btw... Brand Nubian, Rakim, Gangstarr... the list goes on of cool as closing tracks they've used
  • opiie562
    opiie562 Members Posts: 962 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so what's going on in Season 8 so far? I don't have HBO, i have all 7 seasons of Entourage on DVD's
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Shweet...
    294203_262670247092740_209855245707574_1101678_4782093_n.jpg

Ima need the hoes in this pic larger
    and the dudes in the small pics.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    2 be real. i dont give a ? bout the ari and his wife storyline. jus divorce the ? and be done.

i was actually surprised Vince passed the ? test. i assumed he'd take it off....lookin foward to the next ep. lookin 4ward to see if the tv movie for Drama pans out and the situation w/ Jamie replacing Dice & Billy not feelin it.
  • marc123
    edited August 2011
    Options
    opiie562 wrote: »
    so what's going on in Season 8 so far? I don't have HBO, i have all 7 seasons of Entourage on DVD's

? there are couple sites that got all the eps. posted....
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh at them creating such a compelling road block only for it t be overcome like always...
    they still have a chance to make this season the best

drama has become the best characte ron the shw in the past two-three seasons. vince has been more of a character this season then a bland smiling half-nig or w/e he is.
  • marc123
    edited August 2011
    Options
    damn!! wow@ that ep.....alotta ? went down

wow @ them bringin up Vinces pops
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i know that chick had a motive for contacting e....they making ari's wife a real scorned ? ...vince a sucker for love...johnny finally getting noticed
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ari needs to just cut ties with his wife and call it a day, let the ? go do her because one thing i know is a 40 year old woman is as useless as a HD DVD player. She will learn most ? her age are married or aren't checking for older ? with 2 kids.

E did the right thing by ? Sloans ex step mom, he owes her nothing at that point.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This season just got real in the last 5 mins of last night's episode.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    vince about to catch a case no ifs ands or buts
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    damn only 3 more episodes left....
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    E smashing Julie Cooper is in a win for him.
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited August 2011
    Options
    damn only 3 more episodes left....

whaaaat... no way, you must be talking about True Blood