Entourage - The Final Season

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    decent ep imo. but got damn. Ari & E takin L's like no tommorrow.

i think its wierd that my fav. characters are now Billy & Scott. maybe cuz they dont spend all their time kissing Vinces ass.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? is wrong with Ari's wife? What did that ? ever do to her to deserve all this? Work too hard to pay for her life that she had without havin to work her damn self? ? that triflin ? .

? up how E and Sloan ended but if I was him I woulda signed the prenup. Not like he won't be makin cheddar anyway.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Watch E try to take over the firm from Sloans people just to spite her ass.

Sloan is one fine ass ? though, which is rare for a Jew.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol damn I feel bad for Ari
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't have HBO where can I find episodes of this season besides the obvious places?
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    I don't have HBO where can I find episodes of this season besides the obvious places?

I dont have hbo either. not worth paying for anymore. i watched on ch131
  • usmarin3
    edited July 2011
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »

Torrents (isohunt, piratebay,etc), they upload that ? the same night. You can also go to Ustream when it's airing, someone always have a link.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Torrents (isohunt, piratebay,etc), they upload that ? the same night. You can also go to Ustream when it's airing, someone always have a link.
    lol im on it PM me nh more ? im trying get rid of my cable bill
  • opiie562
    opiie562 Members Posts: 962 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    man ima miss this show forreal. i can watch it all day. *don't have HBO, have all season dvd's*
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    TrueBlood this season started a yr in the future...There was always a big time lapse between one season and the next in the Wire...Eastbound and Down he was just randomly in Mexico...Curb is the only show I watch with continuity from season to season

Nah that's not what I mean, I'm talking about plot holes or just leaving ? unresolved without mentioning anything about it. The other HBO shows explain what happened and why something happened even if they move forward in the future.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    quote of the night:

poor guy must ? like dog ? - johnny drama
  • usmarin3
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I missed the first 15 minutes, what did is miss?
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    quote of the night:

poor guy must ? like dog ? - johnny drama

was just about to post this.

probably top 5 drama line of all time
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dice Clay about to mess up Drama's cartoon it looks like.

Turtle having a job is weird.
  • marc123
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol! @ entourage.

i spend the whole ep. waiting for ? to start, then as soon as it does. the music starts & the ep. is over. that said. solid ep. tho.

lol @ the ep. bein about the broads fukin over the dudes. Turtles spanish broad, Sloan & Ari's wife.

LOL!!!! im ready for the ep. where Ari walks in on Bobby Flay in his kitchen cookin for his wife n kids! LMAO!
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    lol! @ entourage.

i spend the whole ep. waiting for ? to start, then as soon as it does. the music starts & the ep. is over. that said. solid ep. tho.

lol @ the ep. bein about the broads fukin over the dudes. Turtles spanish broad, Sloan & Ari's wife.

LOL!!!! im ready for the ep. where Ari walks in on Bobby Flay in his kitchen cookin for his wife n kids! LMAO!

Yeh the ? is over for another week just in the blink of an eye.. very frustrating, but it was a decent episode.

Sloan going to New York is probably a good thing, unless E moves back to get her (still cant believe that garden knome E got her at all in the first place).

That new ? aka Drama's co-star in the Johnny Bananas ? is annoying, I hope this is his last appearance but I'm thinking he will be around for more before the show is out.

He just looks stupid and ? up the show trying to derail Drama and ? by wanting to walk out on the cartoon.

Anybody notice how when the head of the studio (that dude Phil) walk in with the papers, he dont show it to the rest of them (he just says the show did good and walks off)..

I thought that was a bit strange maybe in the sense that he faked the show's performance to get the guys spirits up.

Ari and his jew ? wife, very funny to see Ari being ? with again. I thought it was the waiter but it was the cook (as Ari puts it ahahahah).

Lets see how it plays out I think that she is playing a prank on him to get him to straighten up though.. it seems like a well orchestrated plan.

And the whole Vince/director thing is ? .. Billy Walsh was funny in the earlier seasons now he just a Vince ? he too scared to tell him his ? stink.

Turtle look like a damn idiot as usual and his lil drama is small compared to the other things.. so what if that ? left you ? , be glad you ever ? her to begin with.

Quote of the episode was Ari to his wife about her seeing the cook:

"That red-headed firecrotch? He is a genetic mistake"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA
  • marc123
    edited August 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    That new ? aka Drama's co-star in the Johnny Bananas ? is annoying, I hope this is his last appearance but I'm thinking he will be around for more before the show is out.

wtf. u referin to dice clay as the "new ? "? wow. ok tho
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    Yeh the ? is over for another week just in the blink of an eye.. very frustrating, but it was a decent episode.

Sloan going to New York is probably a good thing, unless E moves back to get her (still cant believe that garden knome E got her at all in the first place).

He just looks stupid and ? up the show trying to derail Drama and ? by wanting to walk out on the cartoon.

Anybody notice how when the head of the studio (that dude Phil) walk in with the papers, he dont show it to the rest of them (he just says the show did good and walks off)..

I thought that was a bit strange maybe in the sense that he faked the show's performance to get the guys spirits up.

Ari and his jew ? wife, very funny to see Ari being ? with again. I thought it was the waiter but it was the cook (as Ari puts it ahahahah).

Lets see how it plays out I think that she is playing a prank on him to get him to straighten up though.. it seems like a well orchestrated plan.

And the whole Vince/director thing is ? .. Billy Walsh was funny in the earlier seasons now he just a Vince ? he too scared to tell him his ? stink.

Turtle look like a damn idiot as usual and his lil drama is small compared to the other things.. so what if that ? left you ? , be glad you ever ? her to begin with.

Quote of the episode was Ari to his wife about her seeing the cook:

"That red-headed firecrotch? He is a genetic mistake"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

***In Jayz Voice*** "but you dont get a ? back like that".........
    Nah, i dont think she would play like that. MAking a ? think someone else is pile driving your wife, is not a game.
  • Meagan___Goodz
    Meagan___Goodz Members Posts: 53
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Alex is Baddd....Turtle be bullshitin LOL
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ari's wife ruins the show for me. She isn't reasonable at all, and I feel like she is the nagging ? every show has but no show needs. I think its gonna get worse for Ari and we are gonna see him really get broken down this season.

How the ? is she gonna kick him out of the house he paid for? It's such ? .
  • christhephd
    christhephd Members Posts: 87
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Ari's wife ruins the show for me. She isn't reasonable at all, and I feel like she is the nagging ? every show has but no show needs. I think its gonna get worse for Ari and we are gonna see him really get broken down this season.

How the ? is she gonna kick him out of the house he paid for? It's such ? .
    How is this ? , this happens everyday in real life, cmon man , this is the realest story on the show so far, everybody takes a loss in life. Everyone. You really think in real life Turtle could get Alex? Do you think Eric could date Sloan a girl who is worth a billlion dolllars? Even with them know Vince, noway they get these girls, not possible. I like the show but Ari wife leaving him is no big deal. George Clooney leaves a hot girl every other month, Some dump him, some he dumps it happens.
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dont give a ? how it works in real life a man should never be kicked out of the house he hilt cause he has a discontent ? of a wife.

Alex is just a chick off the streets and Turtle is Vinny Chase's best friend. Very reasonable. E is a hot shot agent and Sloan is only wortth billions because of her dad. Look at the some of the chumps these Hollywood actresses have been married too. ? Halle Berry married a white man.

Wasn't LyleLovett's big tall goofy lookin ass married to some hot broad too at one point?
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    wtf. u referin to dice clay as the "new ? "? wow. ok tho

What you mean?

I dont follow the man's work outside of his cameo on Entourage.

? do I care for he look like an idiot but I know Scott was referring to one of his comedy skits in one scene..

Truth is that ? ? up the episode for me in a way he look like nobody the crew would ever hang with.

Get rid of him immediately.
  • christhephd
    christhephd Members Posts: 87
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I dont give a ? how it works in real life a man should never be kicked out of the house he hilt cause he has a discontent ? of a wife.

Alex is just a chick off the streets and Turtle is Vinny Chase's best friend. Very reasonable. E is a hot shot agent and Sloan is only wortth billions because of her dad. Look at the some of the chumps these Hollywood actresses have been married too. ? Halle Berry married a white man.

Wasn't LyleLovett's big tall goofy lookin ass married to some hot broad too at one point?
    Lyle Lovett was a singer, still is, those guys maybe ugly but they always get hot girls, look at and rock band member and look at the girls they pull. Eric is a hot shot agent? Since when, i dont remember him doing a damn thing, beside signing Johnny. Terence called him out on that last season, remember when E says he makes his own money? He is the biggest leech in the whole crew by far.
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dunno.... Eric is kind of a leech, but they kind of all are excpet Johnny. They all kind of ? me off except johnny when nobody except him went to get Vincent when eminent beat his ass.