thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

entourage_final-poster_510.jpg
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Time to get ready for some Entourage yall...the final season's only a few days away
  • bham100
    bham100 Members Posts: 316
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Was a big fan of Entourge but it became a bit stale for me.
    I liked How To Make It In America. Looknig forward to season 2 of that.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    damn that trailer was nice!!!!
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    good 2 see scott is back
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yo, ? Ari's wife if that ? cheats. She treated better than 95% of women.
    She trippin.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    8 ? episodes?!?!?! Them ? need to be at least an hour long.. WTF! But I am amped for this season.

If they skipped to Vince being sober, I'm not totally surprised, Entourage is good for skipping through storylines.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    8 ? episodes?!?!?! Them ? need to be at least an hour long.. WTF! But I am amped for this season.

If they skipped to Vince being sober, I'm not totally surprised, Entourage is good for skipping through storylines.

I think most HBO shows do that
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    how ari wife going to leave him...he didn't cheat or beat her and most cases bowed down to her....all he did was take his anger out on people he worked with
  • christhephd
    christhephd Members Posts: 87
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Yo, ? Ari's wife if that ? cheats. She treated better than 95% of women.
    She trippin.
    Nah she not, if you remember when Ari sued his old boss Terrance, he was going to get 10 million to start up Miller-Gold, he got upset at Terrence and said he would take only his clients and Terrence told him he tie the money up in court for years, so you remember his wife who is very well off from family money bankrolled Ari until he get the company going, she supported him and she just wanted him to spend some time with her after all she did do for him when he was down.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    I think most HBO shows do that

Can't say I agree or at least noticed it much or at all on the other HBO shows I've watched over the years. Entourage be all over the place from episode to episode or season to season but I've come to accept it in some ways.
  • bignorm73
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nah she not, if you remember when Ari sued his old boss Terrance, he was going to get 10 million to start up Miller-Gold, he got upset at Terrence and said he would take only his clients and Terrence told him he tie the money up in court for years, so you remember his wife who is very well off from family money bankrolled Ari until he get the company going, she supported him and she just wanted him to spend some time with her after all she did do for him when he was down.

This is ? . She trippin
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Can't say I agree or at least noticed it much or at all on the other HBO shows I've watched over the years. Entourage be all over the place from episode to episode or season to season but I've come to accept it in some ways.
    TrueBlood this season started a yr in the future...There was always a big time lapse between one season and the next in the Wire...Eastbound and Down he was just randomly in Mexico...Curb is the only show I watch with continuity from season to season
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's almost time!
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That Scene where Drama was Sprayin that ? on Turtle had me dying Lol...

hope they dont stick with this style Vince either....hope this only last for a episode or two.

Edit: Damn Ari got hit with the Ether.
  • bignorm73
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? Ari's wife.
    Hoes always wanna try to break a ? with swag.
    smh.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    another great episode, but the whole thing with vince was weird, very weird. the way everyone acted towards him, and the way he acted too.

but i think Ari's wife is seeing a woman.

or something weirder like Lloyd.

it may not be either of those two, but i just dont think its a normal, true relationship she has going on
  • christhephd
    christhephd Members Posts: 87
    edited July 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    another great episode, but the whole thing with vince was weird, very weird. the way everyone acted towards him, and the way he acted too.

but i think Ari's wife is seeing a woman.

or something weirder like Lloyd.

it may not be either of those two, but i just dont think its a normal, true relationship she has going on
    YOU REACHING, she is seeing a chief, she starts cooking in that scene, she is trying to impress somebody with that display, as for Ari, as in real life in hollywood, couples break up allday everyday. Look at the simp E, losing Sloan again, Vince should kick him out the circle.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ari should of snuffed her in her ? when she basically admitted to cheating, the ? is always bending over backwards to please her ass. That's the ? i can't stand with hoes, if you don't work they ? , if you work too much they ? , and so on. They always want you to be all things to them all the damn time, they really are like grown children, always seeking attention and confirmation.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    they didn't even mention why e and sloan not getting married...is it because he wouldn't sign the pre-nup or because he took over her ? -father's company?
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Good eps for them to come back with...Sloan so fine E's ? for not signing a pre-nup...I would've signed that ? went home and ? the ? outta her
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah, i know I'm probably reaching with that, but damn son at lest i'm not saying that Ari is gonna come home and find his wife getting plowed by

mili-gjon-actor-dressed-as-american-indian-chief-for-role-in-motion-picture-around-the-world-in-80-days.jpg

or maybe

Chief_portrait.jpg

or even

d-bowe1.bmp

since, you know she is after all
    YOU REACHING, she is seeing a chief, she starts cooking in that scene, she is trying to impress somebody with that display, as for Ari, as in real life in hollywood, couples break up allday everyday. Look at the simp E, losing Sloan again, Vince should kick him out the circle.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    they didn't even mention why e and sloan not getting married...is it because he wouldn't sign the pre-nup or because he took over her ? -father's company?

i think for that reason...
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    They showed in a teaser who Ari's wife is cheating with. pm me if you want the spoiler. Did they say why Vince never called Eric? Billy had some bad ? stored in his phone.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Smh@ Sloan sending the ring in an evenlope.
    Smh@ Ari's wife ? someone else.

Smh@ them ? treating Vince like a toddler and ? .

Great episode though.