Uncanny X-Force (Wolverine,Arch-Angel,Deadpool,Fantomex,Psylocke)

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is about to get real, Uncanny X Force #25 Final Execution Saga drops on May 9 th

Rick Remender likes his epics. Coming off the massive "Dark Angel Saga," he plunged right into multiversal mayhem with Captain Britain and the nexus of realities that gave us the term "616." Now, he's gearing up for another saga called "Final Extinction," in which bad guys are being armed with the most powerful weapons in the universe, and Wolverine traces it back to a group called the Omega Clan.

Check out this preview art from Uncanny X-Force #25, by Mike McKone and Jerome Opeña, with a cover from Opeña.

UncannyXForce_25_Cover.jpg

UncannyXForce_25_Preview1.jpg

UncannyXForce_25_Preview2.jpg

uxfpreview3628.jpg
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? IS KINDA LAME.I AINT FEELING THIS SAGA AT ALL B.
    agreed
    Cain Marko wrote: »

Cosign....I thought they need to get back to Earth and ? ? this whole Outworld ? is lame. The artwork is garbage too when it first came out the book was one of the best drawn but here lately it has been suspect. It's still my favorite book right now but they need to dead this Captain Britian garbage.
    agreed

c/s
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    louis rich wrote: »
    agreed
    Cain Marko wrote: »

Cosign....I thought they need to get back to Earth and ? ? this whole Outworld ? is lame. The artwork is garbage too when it first came out the book was one of the best drawn but here lately it has been suspect. It's still my favorite book right now but they need to dead this Captain Britian garbage.
    agreed

c/s

the Outworld saga is over, last issue was the last one
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok sorry im still a bit new to all this. I bought issues 23 and 24 (23 was drawn hella wack imo i didnt like it) but im just having a hard time understanding. This is in a different universe as lets say, AvX correct? they keep talking about apacolypse and what not. I got the new AoA i havent read them yet tho. Could someone drop a little knowlege on what this AoA is?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Ok sorry im still a bit new to all this. I bought issues 23 and 24 (23 was drawn hella wack imo i didnt like it) but im just having a hard time understanding. This is in a different universe as lets say, AvX correct? they keep talking about apacolypse and what not. I got the new AoA i havent read them yet tho. Could someone drop a little knowlege on what this AoA is?

this is the same universe as AvX , Uncanny X Force is a secret group created by Wolverine to assassinate villains. The other superheros cant ? people mostly . They dont even know X Force exists.

AoA is a alternate dimension where Apocalypse's plan to take over the world worked (Age of APocalypse) Apocalypse is working for evolution through the Celestials so theres a different "Apocalypse" in every dimension. In this dimension the X Force killed young Apocalypse but ArchAngel was brainwashed to become the next Apocalypse and they killed him too.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Another preview for #25 the 1st issue of the Final Execution Saga

[img]http://x.annihil.us/u/? /marvel/i/mg/b/03/4f830285571f3/detail.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.annihil.us/u/? /marvel/i/mg/c/60/4f8302bdc5f5e/detail.jpg[/img]

By Ben Morse

Beginning this May in UNCANNY X-FORCE #25, Wolverine’s clandestine team will once again see the consequences of their past actions come back to haunt them as the “Final Execution” storyline ties together loose threads from the entire series and introduce deadly new foes.

Helping kick off this pivotal arc, artist Mike McKone, no stranger to mutants with his work on EXILES and ASTONISHING X-MEN, and excited to dive into the grimy world of X-Force.

“[Editor] Nick Lowe took pity on me,” McKone jokes in regards to how he landed the gig. “After my ASTONISHING X-MEN arc wrapped up, Nick asked if I’d be interested in working with [writer] Rick [Remender] on UNCANNY X-FORCE. Escaping the shackles of my own stupidity for a moment, I said yes.”

McKone’s story will focus on Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Deadpool as they encounter the Omega Clan, a fresh threat cooked up from the same recipe as Omega Red—with some modifications. The artist enjoyed working with all the characters in the X-Force toy box, but one most of all:

“Probably Wolverine,” he says, when asked who among the cast he took to most. “I tend to have fun with grumpier characters and Logan is nothing if not a sourpuss.”

In addition to Remender, McKone also collaborated series colorist Dean White on the story. With an impressive rotation of artists that has included Jerome Opena, Esad Ribic and most recently Greg Tocchini, Remender and White have managed to maintain a narrative and visual continuity for UNCANNY X-FORCE.
    Uncanny X-Force #25 inked preview art by Mike McKone

“Working with Rick and Dean has been wonderful,” touts McKone. “Rick’s script was brimful of fresh ideas and spot on character moments so that was a joy. I’m just beginning to see what Dean has been doing with my inks and his work here, as elsewhere, is just beautiful.”

Besides the Omega Clan, McKone got to add another footnote to X-Force lore in designing the unique locale where the story takes place.

“The main location in the issue is a really fun idea of Rick’s,” he says. “It’s a huge, floating mall, hidden in a cloud, where assassins can be bought and traded. It’s a great example, I think, of why this series has struck such a chord with readers: huge playful ideas, writ on a giant canvas with truly wonderful characterization. I hope I can do it again.”

UNCANNY X-FORCE #25 will be available on May 9

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/story/18486/uncanny_x-force_omega#ixzz1ta4lktDi

This May Marvel Comics presents Uncanny X-Force, who will reach their 25th issue and begin a saga of epic proportions dubbed The Final Execution where X-Force will come up against their greatest challenge since this incarnation of the team was formed.

The creative team of Rick Remender, Mike Mckone, and Dean White bring you this oversize issue containing two rare stories from Rick Remender and Jerome Opena who on October of 2010 began Uncanny X-Force. This is the replacement title for X-Force, created by illustrator Rob Liefeld who launched the title in August of 1991.

The team itself has seen many members come and go over the years. The current roster is comprised of Wolverine, Psylocke,Deadpool,Fantomex, and AoA Nightcrawler.

Some key points of the story revolve around the villains of the Marvel Universe being armed with weapons of such a deadly magnitude that they are considered to be the most dangerous man has ever seen. Wolverine and his X-Force team trace it all back to the Omega Clan whose mysterious origins will be revealed. As the veil of secrecy is lifted from the Omega Clan the entire X-Force clan will be shaken to their very foundations, especially Wolverine.

As mentioned above the Uncanny X-Force #25 will be hitting the shelves on May 9, 2012 for $4.99

Written by Rick Remender

Pencils by Mike Mckone and Jerome Opena

Cover by Jerome Opena
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    1st issue was dope Omega Red and the Omega Clan look dope , Deadpool doesnt have his healing factor so he might get bodied

Psylocke and Fantomex both left the team lol, theres supposed to be new members coming
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    damn 26 dont drop till June 13
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When did night crawler return from the dead? Must be 1610 timeline
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »
    When did night crawler return from the dead? Must be 1610 timeline
    295 timeline i believe

• I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah, it's the AOA Nightcrawler
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    yea its AoA Nightcrawler he stuck with them to get revenge on his dimension and because it aint ? left there lol
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    #26 was dope as ? , you missing out if you sleeping on this
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suggest you put your d/l links in spoilers
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who the new member?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    not announced yet^^^
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    [img]http://i.annihil.us/u/? /marvel/i/mg/c/90/4fe8c2058b4de/detail.jpg[/img]

27dropped today
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    dope ass issue ? is crazy
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    RIP Fantomex they got kid Apocalypse too
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like fatomex down for the count, but ive seen that bastard pull ? out of ass. He def got the ? FOR LIFE card from psych if he survives. Word to deapool on saving wolverines ass against the omega clan.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i been slipping on this ? so hard , i got sidetrack and missed hella issues
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally, caught up. Waiting in issue #29 to drop to what is Psylocke go through with merking herself. Ought to be fun with two deadpool's dropping jokesm