LE Tournament #3 - Predictions/? Talking Thread!!

Options

Comments

• Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i waiting for a team tournament battle.

but I'd like to see desolateone and raw battle it out in the final..
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    i waiting for a team tournament battle.

but I'd like to see desolateone and raw battle it out in the final..

raw is a good organizer but my toughest battle is with c .melendez
    raw is wack imo barwise even though he may think his ? is dope
    raw is not judgin so i feel free to be honest about his wackness without getting hate votes
    if i win against c melendez i would rather battle young ice but he is judgin
    i would of liked to battle judahwhatever too but he got smashed by b.c.o.
    i give judah props he got bars which surprised me even though i have never liked him
    due to his ? proffessions
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    raw is not judgin so i feel free to be honest about his wackness without getting hate votes
    i give judah props he got bars which surprised me even though i have never liked him

thank you and ? you simultaneously. i can smash your ? brains in via text or audio..anytime cupcake
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

you sleepin'..
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2011
    Options
    impiodez wrote: »
    fazeem just cant accept the fact his bedroom-boom buddy got chewed...lmao chalk it up both of you ? goin nowhere fastttt

lol...whatever lil' buddy. U straight garbo nukka.....dont let these white boys and netcees get u gassed
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And for the record i aint get chewed. I wrote the ? i posted in about 20 minutes. That ? b.c.o.'s game is that he study a ? posts hard but he aint got no info in his profile so he allways got an edge with personal punchlines. That niggs kinda clever but the creativity factor is nil. Oh well...my breaks up...time to shoot the rest of this vid..
  • RiGGA
    edited July 2011
    Options
    u salty cuz...
  • thedesolateone
    edited July 2011
    Options
    iMpIoDez wrote: »
    you sleepin'..

how so?............
  • thedesolateone
    edited July 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    thank you and ? you simultaneously. i can smash your ? brains in via text or audio..anytime cupcake

big talk from someone who couldnt get past the first round rofl i may hold you to them words but for now i got bigger fish
  • RiGGA
    edited July 2011
    Options
    how so?............

you'll see after this round....surprise surprise
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited July 2011
    Options

And you may think your ? is dope too. To be fair, I think everyone thinks their ? is dope but we know that's not the case. Every tournament, I have to deal with people not getting the votes they feel they deserved and I get BS messages and half of those people never even won a battle. As far as you and I battling and you thinking my ? is not dope, the last time I checked, I was the last one to beat you. But I do commend you for beating Disciplined InSight and sniperk. I guess to whoever is left in the tournament, I'd like to battle sniperk BC he's probably the most talented IMO (of who is left) but I wouldn't mind battling the defending champ or the first champ, Disciplined InSight.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yeah im curious about this. where was the flow at?

Give me a second to check out that battle and talk to the judges to see what's up. I'll get back to you via PM.
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2011
    Options
    give me a second to check out that battle and talk to the judges to see what's up. I'll get back to you via pm.

plus that ? had like seventeen lines. Real talk, where the ? is the skill in cramming sentences in that are so run on that the text wraps to the next line? Is it a rap battle or a ? essay battle???

And since the judges said his ? was so intelligent, id like to see where that ? made sense at cause to me it looks like a muthafucka who really aint got a lot of posts be digging up ? on other folks who do so you counldnt possibly match the personal factor cause hes an ic ghost. ? just strung together random references to how and where I post around some weak ass punches that were barely comprehensible.
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That aint right. Hang in there.
  • RiGGA
    edited July 2011
    Options
    plus that ? had like seventeen lines. Real talk, where the ? is the skill in cramming sentences in that are so run on that the text wraps to the next line? Is it a rap battle or a ? essay battle???

And since the judges said his ? was so intelligent, id like to see where that ? made sense at cause to me it looks like a muthafucka who really aint got a lot of posts be digging up ? on other folks who do so you counldnt possibly match the personal factor cause hes an ic ghost. ? just strung together random references to how and where I post around some weak ass punches that were barely comprehensible.

308ac13d-87af-4c02-8a5c-a224108b0986.jpg
  • thedesolateone
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And you may think your ? is dope too. To be fair, I think everyone thinks their ? is dope but we know that's not the case. Every tournament, I have to deal with people not getting the votes they feel they deserved and I get BS messages and half of those people never even won a battle. As far as you and I battling and you thinking my ? is not dope, the last time I checked, I was the last one to beat you. But I do commend you for beating Disciplined InSight and sniperk. I guess to whoever is left in the tournament, I'd like to battle sniperk BC he's probably the most talented IMO (of who is left) but I wouldn't mind battling the defending champ or the first champ, Disciplined InSight.

? please
    the voters were bias as ?
    then you didnt want to battle again and excluded me by name
    i thought d.i. would be a difficult battle but he was wack i won easily
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

I kept saying his ? was senseless and off time yet they talked about they liked his Flow? Lol ? is ridiculous NOt sure what the ? those kats were talking about...
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? please
    the voters were bias as ?
    then you didnt want to battle again and excluded me by name
    i thought d.i. would be a difficult battle but he was wack i won easily

Are you talking about when after I beat you, I went to Got Beef and requested another battle from someone else? If so, I just don't like facing the same guy over and over. It's not exciting to me. There are only so many personals you can write about someone you don't even know. The only way I would be motivated to face you again would be in a tournament so if we both win twice, you'll get your chance.

I don't think the voters were biased in our first battle. I just read it again and it wasn't even close IMO. Plus, I won 5-1 and the only vote you got was a tie vote, meaning it was a shared vote so I got their vote too and that was by your boy love yal. Someone in the battle even said "Good battle" and you said "thanks i enjoyed it" Lol. So if the votes were biased and I lost, I would not enjoy it. Just saying. IDK why you can't accept I was better than you that day and if you beat me in the finals, if we make it that far, I will accept it BC I've never complained about anyone voting against me.
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    well fam i'll be the first to say why i thought his verse was dope :

cru is nowhere near new ta beating mc's unconcious
    specilay concious mc's into spewing pure nonsense

- this part caught a ? attention cuz now he sets the bar

the username and avi proves many mental contridictions hapening

- hes sayin u looking crazy & i guess emanciated in ur pic

question...where is the origin of jewish rappin south africans?

- u used his name to diss him & now he's using urs & questioning ur origins (the name judah is related to the house of david which was destroyed after a great war - history lesson)

dude is a tricknology freak, obsesed with religion + race

- smooth, he's referencing r&r from social lounge, still playing on the verse calling u a mental contradiction

witness me givem some r+r in celestral time and space

- again peep the house of david verse

this advance spit splits from text form entering ears for da brain
    acting like strange smoke that technologicly alters his being

- he saying he's on a higher level only the smart ones will comprehend & hes callin u stupid sayin that ull be technologically altered tryna understand him

auki who can't stop me? No judaian wit lost scriptures so wack

- again shittin on ur namesake lol

wake the elohim from that dream and take it back to the kufi smack

- so many ways u can flip the meaning 'elohim' & to demonstrate disrespect i guess he sayin hes on a higher level so he can smack kufis & get away with it on some higher than ? ?

i left out the facts about ya queen and how she so akward, wanted me to top her and best you..
    It was more like a demand than an offer, while u read the philosophy of rastas and the thoughts of profets in braille

- too cold rite chea, ? goin after ur girl, now he's tellin u to step up ur understanding cuz she goin for him (this is consistent to what he says above about ur namesake, lookin crazy in ur avi, etc.). Besides u said came at his moms so hes going back at urs lolol.

idealisticly the blind leading the blind is destand to fail
    i'm a realist, but i'm like qiut it ?
    you on the verge of getting a zulu two broken wist defecting his ? jabs
    probly ? and quit juda, but don't quit then ? like zab

- the last verse is kinda what u werr doing in the thread after folks voted for him & fam called it....

Overall, i'd say dude was more coherent, he came with with fire, stepped it up, & didnt let down, u dissed his namesake & he took it further with urs fam & even addressed several of ur verses but in a slick way... Iuno bout the other judges but i thought it was dope. Judah i know u a real competitive ? but dont sweat it fam, u laid a nice verse & lord knows what could have happened if there were 3 rounds to spit 3 verses each, u may have come out on top fam. I acknowledged that u had a dope verse but my vote went to b.c.o.

Just my 2 cents....

ok cool. I dont agree with some of the breakdown but i respect the fact that u broke it down at all. I see ima have to just starting going ham on ? in audio!!!
  • b.c.o.dcru
    b.c.o.dcru Members Posts: 206
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok cool. I dont agree with some of the breakdown but i respect the fact that u broke it down at all. I see ima have to just starting going ham on ? in audio!!!

I feel you...if my post was in audio form you would have been cool wit it...man ? all that bookworm correct puctuation ? !
    That's my style, I'm like whatever the next round I may structure it a totaly different way.
    On audio I'll say some off ? , but It flows cause...whatever! I am nice...period
  • b.c.o.dcru
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Oh...I forgot!!! The only thing I saw in ya profile was the fact you be in R+R.
    You have no previous battles in LE. All your post seem to be a bunch of going
    back and forth about...let's just say I saw nothing that gave me an idea of ur
    skill. So your really gassinyaself about me studying your profile/post.
    I googled ya username tho looking for some lyrics from "Judahxulu"
    I found nothing. I was like...does the dude have skill?(you do.)
    like I said tho..I found nothing from you but, I did find a verse from a dude
    who posted a verse that I thought was nice. Without your reply I was looking at it like dude had ripped you!
    So I said to myself...I can beat em', pause
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b.c.o.dcru wrote: »
    Oh...I forgot!!! The only thing I saw in ya profile was the fact you be in R+R.
    You have no previous battles in LE. All your post seem to be a bunch of going
    back and forth about...let's just say I saw nothing that gave me an idea of ur
    skill. So your really gassinyaself about me studying your profile/post.
    I googled ya username tho looking for some lyrics from "Judahxulu"
    I found nothing. I was like...does the dude have skill?(you do.)
    like I said tho..I found nothing from you but, I did find a verse from a dude
    who posted a verse that I thought was nice. Without your reply I was looking at it like dude had ripped you!
    So I said to myself...I can beat em', pause

lol. u talking bout that battle with old ? ? he aint rip me at all. u know im nice ? . aint NO MUTHAFUCKA ripping me. u got me in this current competition according to the judges...but if votes were open YOU WOULDA BEEN KNOCKED THE ? OUT. Whether spoken word, slams, battlezs or shows- I eat off this ? , dun dun dun. you aint seeing me. ? judges got YOU gassed up.

wait till this tournament is done.

im going for u and that ? ass neutron ? who be falseflagging like he plugged. now go on and win the tourney so i can disgrace ur legacy afterwards.
  • b.c.o.dcru
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol. u talking bout that battle with old ? ? he aint rip me at all. u know im nice ? . aint NO MUTHAFUCKA ripping me. u got me in this current competition according to the judges...but if votes were open YOU WOULDA BEEN KNOCKED THE ? OUT. Whether spoken word, slams, battlezs or shows- I eat off this ? , dun dun dun. you aint seeing me. ? judges got YOU gassed up.

im going for u and that ? ass neutron ? who be falseflagging like he plugged. now go on and win the tourney so i can disgrace ur legacy afterwards.

Respect...yeah stick around it be dead in here, and out of all the battles I've had in LE you and implodez was the toughest.
    Quick notes...the desolate one is wack to me. I don't know how he won a tourney.
    I'm not lookin past DT...this round gonna be interesting.
    I want to battle implodez cause our last battle was slept on but good.
    Raw is a vet but, I hope to slash is ? too.
    That means there are two other cats I think are nice and one dude with
    some sort of complex...that weird dude who bout to loose this next round.
  • RiGGA
    edited July 2011
    Options

this ? is highly upset...relax you lame it's just the internet
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    To all my competitors, fast forward to the 50 second mark:
This discussion has been closed.