LE Tournament #3 - Predictions/? Talking Thread!!

Options

Comments

• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hopefully the judges keep they eyes open on these (I guess) up and coming PRODUCT rappers out'chere.....Dudes wit pre-written bars using products like SODAS, CANDY BARS, DETERGENT, BEERS, CHEWING GUM and try to infuse that ? in a BATTLE. Dude writing 8 bars of battle and then 8 bars of concept product rapping..... FOH

What you talking bout? What's wrong with putting products in a battle?

I ? ya ? and put my ? in her ear
    and watched her suck me up while I sip on a beer
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    iMpIoDez wrote: »
    What you talking bout? What's wrong with putting products in a battle?

I ? ya ? and put my ? in her ear
    and watched her suck me up while I sip on a beer

Naw...not that fam...im talking bout 8 straight bars rapping about a specific product. Candy Bars.....Im talking bout 8 bars using twix,kit kat, butterfingers, MIlky Way, Snickers, Nestle Crunch, and etc....
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i r o n y

Lol. If I hadn't written my verse and you battled someone who had my verse, I'd vote against you. I don't think you were robbed. Just saying.
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Naw...not that fam...im talking bout 8 straight bars rapping about a specific product. Candy Bars.....Im talking bout 8 bars using twix,kit kat, butterfingers, MIlky Way, Snickers, Nestle Crunch, and etc....
    lol ? coulda just had a theme going, but hey what do I know I'm not even in the tournament anymore right? smh...
    Lol. If I hadn't written my verse and you battled someone who had my verse, I'd vote against you. I don't think you were robbed. Just saying.

Son you're silly as ? . Like real ? I was keeping it cool but you ? suck dog. You got the judges on your ? cuz you had some nice punchlines?? Fam maybe if ? was able to comprehend what the ? I was tryna say they'd see I bodied you with the swiftness. If either sion or the other cat that voted for me would have say you slightly edged out over me, I can deal with that. But the tiebreaker ? vote was complete ? . Simple rhyme scheme? Oh so yours was complex huh? How da ? a ? gon take points for a simple rhyme scheme when yours was just as, if not MORE simple than mine? ? outta here b. I guarantee you the ? I said either flew over ? heads or they just wanted to see you advance. Either way though I'm calling ? .

And I hate that your weak ass got me to rant cuz on life I wasn't gon pull a judah/fazeem but I mean look how bogus this ? ass tournament is..Like half the contestants dropped out lmao, "official judges" turning in votes a day after the deadline, the champ not returning yo this ? is straight wackk like I told you in pm this ? was the last tourney I'm ? wit. Every last one of you ? ? would get bodied on the mic but since you ? can't properly comprehend flow on your own through text, I lose for a "simple rhyme scheme". lmao RTM can suck my ? , any of y'all ? wanna see me on wax catch me in the reason servin ? like subpoenas im out here ? yall ? 1

EDIT: 1 last thing too ? , you won 3-2 both times, quit acting like you just blowing me out the water. First time you won fair and square I'll give you that, this time it should be me going against sniperk. You not finna get past duke man what da ?
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Son you're silly as ? . Like real ? I was keeping it cool ..................................

As far as the comment you made saying "But the tiebreaker ? vote was complete ? ." goes, there are 5 voters and whoever gets 3 votes first wins or whoever has the most votes by the time the voting deadline passes wins. In our case, our battle was tied 2-2 so when the voting deadline passed, both of us could not advance to battle sniperk, so whoever got the next vote wins, especially since that vote would give them 3 votes. Just wanted to get that straight with you since that part of your post was about the rules.

As far as the rest of your post goes, okay.
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol ? coulda just had a theme going, but hey what do I know I'm not even in the tournament anymore right? smh...

Naw bruh....dude does it almost EVERY battle, and this aint a THEME battle or THEME contest.....Dude pulling ? and not getting aired out on it
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2011
    Options
    EDIT: 1 last thing too ? , you won 3-2 both times, quit acting like you just blowing me out the water. First time you won fair and square I'll give you that, this time it should be me going against sniperk. You not finna get past duke man what da ?

I'd like to see how I only won 3-2 in our first battle. The way I see it, if you want to count all votes, I won 8-3. If you want to count explained votes, I won 4-0 or 5-0. By my count, you have 3 unexplained votes and 0 explained votes and I have 3 or 4 unexplained votes and 4 or 5 explained votes. It wasn't close but I give you your props in our rematch BC you got better but I wasn't acting like I blew you out. You think you had the better verse. I know I had the better verse. That's why I said I'd vote for anyone who posted my verse against yours. I didn't trip once when I got 2 votes against me but it was wack you were borderline vote swaying in our thread when you were being voted against but I didn't do anything about it.
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I got nothing left to say really, you'll be a netcee for the rest of your life. Any real hip-hop head who can judge real hip-hop knows I won that text battle and if we spit both our ? on the mic it wouldnt even be close.

hlf's vote was legit, idk about wallh he might just be an idiot, but Ice can suck my ? , ? 's ? . He's the type of cat that's going to vote for you every round because he hates all the other contestants.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I got nothing left to say really, you'll be a netcee for the rest of your life. Any real hip-hop head who can judge real hip-hop knows I won that text battle and if we spit both our ? on the mic it wouldnt even be close.

hlf's vote was legit, idk about wallh he might just be an idiot, but Ice can suck my ? , ? 's ? . He's the type of cat that's going to vote for you every round because he hates all the other contestants.

If this were an audio competition, I wouldn't have written some of those rhymes. You knew what you were entering. This is about tight lyrics.
    And you think you won and so do 2 voters. But I think I won and so do 3 voters. Agree to disagree.
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If this were an audio competition, I wouldn't have written some of those rhymes. You knew what you were entering. This is about tight lyrics.
    And you think you won and so do 2 voters. But I think I won and so do 3 voters. Agree to disagree.

like I said, I have no problem agreeing to disagree but when you get your buddy to vote for you at least make sure he does it right. "simple rhyme scheme" lmaoo

Can someone besides these biased ? explain to me how this is simple? then right after that read his...but mine is simple... lmfao ? is a joke
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2011
    Options
    like I said, I have no problem agreeing to disagree but when you get your buddy to vote for you at least make sure he does it right. "simple rhyme scheme" lmaoo

No one on this site is my "buddy." You the one sending me the most messages. I know nothing about the judges except they've been around enough to qualify. Speaking of, you the one with your girl posting in our battle talking about "you killed it babe!" And still her only post.
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

pretty much with a 3- 5 day deadline im pretty sure most of ya ? prewritten. sooooo if its like that maybe they'll throw a special twist for me and u the oldschool; donkey way of batling 3 rounds 20 minute time limit structure IM down

so far i see u as an excuse making ? ....... matter of fact u online now lets go NOW 3 round structure
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Naw bruh....dude does it almost EVERY battle, and this aint a THEME battle or THEME contest.....Dude pulling ? and not getting aired out on it

don't be mad cuz u can't think of a theme while battling u slow thinking excuse making ? ... i can dumb it down to ya level though if u want
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    pretty much with a 3- 5 day deadline im pretty sure most of ya ? prewritten. sooooo if its like that maybe they'll throw a special twist for me and u the oldschool; donkey way of batling 3 rounds 20 minute time limit structure IM down

so far i see u as an excuse making ? ....... matter of fact u online now lets go NOW 3 round structure

LOL ..... ? boy, don't be mad cause I shined some light on that BS theme product rapping you doing instead of battling....You brought this on yaself wit all that EXTRA gum bumping you been doing round here..old school still wearing a head full of beads Serena Williams ass ?
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    don't be mad cuz u can't think of a theme while battling u slow thinking excuse making ? ... i can dumb it down to ya level though if u want

Aint ? to think of...you choosing a product and forming bars around the ? . You not dissing me personally ? , you Topic rapping playboy! Come wit'cha soda, gum, detergent, candy bar ? playboy...I'll be here, plus I see you changed ya avi, but I still got the right click from ya last ? ?

[IMG]http://C:\Documents and Settings\500072\My Documents\My Pictures\gif-baby-lawd-gif.gif[/IMG]
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? is war boy .............. I'm built for this ?

lets get ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No one on this site is my "buddy." You the one sending me the most messages. I know nothing about the judges except they've been around enough to qualify. Speaking of, you the one with your girl posting in our battle talking about "you killed it babe!" And still her only post.

? how many ? have you sent me? Don't pull that ? ? I've sent you one pm that wasn't a response to your own so quit lying like a ? . And speaking of ? , I dont know who the ? shorty was, that wasn't my girl...

This whole little tournament is hilarious though, you picked a wack judge, the champion isn't here to defend his crown, and it's basically just ghetto as ? . I was participating because I thought it was going to be at least fair, but when the ? called that rhyme scheme basic, I know this ? is set-up. The funny thing is though nobody ? cares if you win this ? tournament, you don't get ? from it. So getting these ? to vote for you is beyond petty ? .
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? how many ? have you sent me? Don't pull that ? ? I've sent you one pm that wasn't a response to your own so quit lying like a ? . And speaking of ? , I dont know who the ? shorty was, that wasn't my girl...

This whole little tournament is hilarious though, you picked a wack judge, the champion isn't here to defend his crown, and it's basically just ghetto as ? . I was participating because I thought it was going to be at least fair, but when the ? called that rhyme scheme basic, I know this ? is set-up. The funny thing is though nobody ? cares if you win this ? tournament, you don't get ? from it. So getting these ? to vote for you is beyond petty ? .

lol @ u..........
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    lol @ u..........

na real talk I felt bco won fair maybe because i had bias cuz ive battled him before and i didnt know who the ? you were but this ? 's definitely janky so maybe you did get robbed i dont know but this ? is lame as ?
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2011
    Options

Nothing is a set-up. And sounds like you the one that cares the most. It's all good though, it's for fun and good practice. If you don't want to stress, don't join next time.
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you wack though
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    WWF up in this ? , ? damn...LOL.

**let's out a Ric Flair WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!**
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you wack though

Still waiting for you to show me how I only beat you 3-2 in our first battle.
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Still waiting for you to show me how I only beat you 3-2 in our first battle.

Doesn't matter what the score was, I don't have a problem admitting I lost that one fairly. This one, however is ? and your denial is disgusting.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Doesn't matter what the score was, I don't have a problem admitting I lost that one fairly. This one, however is ? and your denial is disgusting.

My denial about what? You the one sour cuz you lost. You were mad when you were losing 0-2 in this ? Talkin thread talking about you bout to get Deeboo'd. Then cool when it was tied 2-2. Then you sent me this e-mail:
    iMpIoDez wrote:
    you know this will probably be the last time I compete on this website right? People dropping out left and right, judges giving credit where it isn't due, and ? in the case of our battle, a judge missed the ? deadline?! I love the IC but I see why RTM is a ghost town man...props for trying to breathe life back into it, but it's over man..

Next thing I know, a few hours later, all hell broke loose BC you lost 3-2. Get over it.

I give you huge props on your verse though. I would say it's the best verse you've written in LE anyway so I could see why you so mad. And I WILL say you've gotten much better but I won't say it was better than my verse. If it was, I will, but it's not.
This discussion has been closed.