what's the most GRIMY shi!t U ever done??

Options

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lets see where do I start.......

I smashed one of my best friends baby moms, they have 3 kids together and are about to get married. He found out some years ago and I fessed up, but he doesnt know that I have smashed her since then though....

I lied like hell on my resume for my first job to say that I graduated from college, when actually I dropped out in the middle of my junior year.....

My freshman year in college I set up one of my roommate's to get robbed by some guys from my neighborhood, he was an out of town ? so why not?? LOL....

I used to ? birds by feeding them bread crumbs soaked with Alka Seltzer......

I used to write grant proposals for people with for profit companies, and make them think that they can win the grant and take their money knowing full well they will never win the RFP because they dont have 501 (c) (3) status.......

you a slimey ? ass ? for real....keep up the good work
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    we was playing football in the field in our neighborhood and this skinny ? named Will tried to run the ball so i tackled him and broke his leg....... he was cryin and askin for a ride home on my homeboys go kart i told him ? you walk home and all the kids left him laying there in the field crying

hahaha i know its ? up

91cfa99baeb2e50c17731466a1e23d7e.gif
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    when i was like 17 i used to walk over to this girls house and smash about twice a week....one time i went over there and her moms had left her a 20 to order pizza or whatever...so i smashed, stole the 20 then tried textin my boy sayin i had a 20 for a sack of purp and i sent it to the girls phone by accident...i had to run back to her house and delete the text from her phone before she saw it

ya boy got it done tho!

same chicks house....

when i used to go over at night her front door would already be locked so she would leave the back door unlocked for me, well one time i went over there and we chilled and ? then i told her to i had to ? but i really went and unlocked the front door....i came back that night at like 2 in the morning walked in her house and stole a bottle of goose....i was a little punk back then
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I was fingerin this chick ready to beat it like a drummer....I start feelin some rubbery ? in her ? so I pull it out.....an old ass ? rubber! I'm so ? I threw it under the sofa and kept goin before she could realize it...best believe I strapped up!
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you a slimey ? ass ? for real....keep up the good work

Hold on bruh....
    Im allot of things, but a ? aint one of 'em patna.
    Watch ya ? mouth playboi
    Ive done more dirt on both sides of the fence than you and everybody you know pusci ?
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    when i was like 17 i used to walk over to this girls house and smash about twice a week....one time i went over there and her moms had left her a 20 to order pizza or whatever...so i smashed, stole the 20 then tried textin my boy sayin i had a 20 for a sack of purp and i sent it to the girls phone by accident...i had to run back to her house and delete the text from her phone before she saw it

ya boy got it done tho!

same chicks house....

when i used to go over at night her front door would already be locked so she would leave the back door unlocked for me, well one time i went over there and we chilled and ? then i told her to i had to ? but i really went and unlocked the front door....i came back that night at like 2 in the morning walked in her house and stole a bottle of goose....i was a little punk back then

lmao @ u gettin it done!!!!

941ea41aaf78aa4e03a058dd6abb5ba5.gif
  • HPTzFinest
    HPTzFinest Members Posts: 19
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I was fingerin this chick ready to beat it like a drummer....I start feelin some rubbery ? in her ? so I pull it out.....an old ass ? rubber! I'm so ? I threw it under the sofa and kept goin before she could realize it...best believe I strapped up!

You my friend, are one disgusting individual...
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LOL.. I remember using some chicks kids clothes to wipe off before stealing her jewelry and pawning it to buy condoms and liquor to ? some other chick.. I was 19 at the time.
  • texas409
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hold on bruh....
    Watch ya ? mouth playboi
    Ive done more dirt on both sides of the fence than you and everybody you know pusci ?

this ? doesnt understand sarcasm
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

i would have held it in front of her face and proceeded to stone her. How u gonna have somethin like that in ur ? without knowin it. That sound like sum ? a crackhead would do. This story deeply disturbs me
  • texas409
    edited March 2010
    Options

wtf damn man thats some nasty ? ? u got the plague finger
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:3Kqh9JZsUY-7vM:http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu267/princess_kell/? .jpg-[/img]

• death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hold on bruh....
    Watch ya ? mouth playboi

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.. ? bout to start poppin off in this biotch!
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Man one time my boy brought over this 'jumpoff'...Only thing was she wasn't jumpin....My boy had her downstairs beatin it up, so I come down like,"What's good, tag I'm in!!" I get down there and she starts acting funny and ? ...Im thinkin,"? this my house and u gon stunt?" When she went upstairs to freshen up I jacked off and skeeted in her shoes...She comes back downstairs and puts her shoes on, all I heard was a big SQUISH sound...She was like,"Ugh, WTF is that?" But kept them on and walked out the house.....
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Stealing my ? bicycle having my uncle paint it a different color and then selling it back to him for more than he paid for it.
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i would have held it in front of her face and proceeded to stone her. How u gonna have somethin like that in ur ? without knowin it. That sound like sum ? a crackhead would do. This story deeply disturbs me

I don't have a ? so I dont know how that ? feels but my guess is if u can stash an Oz in a ? what makes u think a woman is gonna feel a rubber? BTW She was far from a crackhead, just skankish...
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    chillat wrote: »
    stealing my ? bicycle having my uncle paint it a different color and then selling it back to him for more than he paid for it.

damn!!!!!!!
  • magic_b
    magic_b Members Posts: 282
    edited March 2010
    Options
    When I was 17, I was talkin to this chick who I had no business messing with and couldn't get along with for nothing. So anyways, after school, I'm driving to take her, my cousin and one of my friend's home and we end up in this huge argument. She proceeds to throw out my Stillmatic cd out the window and just keeps poppin off at the mouth. So, I got ? off and put her ass out my car. Oh and by the way, the only way she could get to her house was to cross a 6 lane 45 mph highway. Needless to say, I could have cared less if she made it or not.
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options
    magic_b wrote: »
    When I was 17, I was talkin to this chick who I had no business messing with and couldn't get along with for nothing. So anyways, after school, I'm driving to take her, my cousin and one of my friend's home and we end up in this huge argument. She proceeds to throw out my Stillmatic cd out the window and just keeps poppin off at the mouth. So, I got ? off and put her ass out my car. Oh and by the way, the only way she could get to her house was to cross a 6 lane 45 mph highway. Needless to say, I could have cared less if she made it or not.

Now that's G. Chicks have got tossed out my ride for less.
  • texas409
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Man one time my boy brought over this 'jumpoff'...Only thing was she wasn't jumpin....My boy had her downstairs beatin it up, so I come down like,"What's good, tag I'm in!!" I get down there and she starts acting funny and ? ...Im thinkin,"? this my house and u gon stunt?" When she went upstairs to freshen up I jacked off and skeeted in her shoes...She comes back downstairs and puts her shoes on, all I heard was a big SQUISH sound...She was like,"Ugh, WTF is that?" But kept them on and walked out the house.....

haha ? skeeted in her shoes....priceless
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i took a ? in somebody's toilet tank
    i threw up in my boys bathroom sink
  • Gunner J. Matthews
    Gunner J. Matthews Members Posts: 301
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Smashed a chick in her mamas bedroom. Nutted on her mom's bed, watched ESPN for a bit and left
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

*Dead @ she wasn't jumping* yall ? wildin lol I can't imagine what yall ? would do to someone you DON'T like lmao
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options

*Dead @ she wasn't jumping* yall ? wildin lol I can't imagine what yall ? would do to someone you DON'T like lmao

LOL... ? is def wilding..
  • aquizzle
    aquizzle Members Posts: 589
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Man this ? lady cop locks me up on traffic charges RIGHT outside of my parking lot(She could've threw me a ticket). Fast Forward, I'm workin at this Sub Restaraunt, and this ? walks in while I'm the cook. She doesn't recognize me at all so I say to myself,"If she orders Ima get dis ? !" She orders like some Cordon Bleu ? ...While she's not paying attention I wiped my ass with the bread...then my sweaty ? ..And it was one of those HOT days too...I went on a cig break just to watch this cop eat her ? Dew Sub laughin my ass off....As she walked out I asked her how was her sub, she says "Delicious."

PRICELESSS

ugh this is disgusting B

I haven't really done anything grimey. Funny thread