Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Options

Comments

• Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol right....like I said if you didnt ? yourself knowing other people who do it doesnt mean ? because that's what they do not you dont speak from personal experience you just heard and see what's going on so I know what I'm talking about just because a ? aint from the west side they gotta be in a fake set lol ? is funny like the ? cant spread....chicago, st louis, tenn, new york ? is real in them states you not gonna go over there and call them fake because they're ? is legit as just like them cali ?
    LOL how do you know what I have done? I am to old to be banging nor would I be fool enough to label myself as you dumb fake kats with your made up ? . I speak from 1st hand life experience of being with those and doing dirt myself. The ? you kats are talking is some made up fake ? deal with it...
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ain't none of them rap cats really banging if you ask me
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wayne is no way affiliated with no real bloods especially in cali because he was rocking the red flag in the left side of pants which is all wrong....if he ever did that around some real ? dude would be dead
    he would only be dead doing that around crips since rocking a red flag on the left side is the most disrespectful thing you can do to a crip. a red flag on the right is just repping, but a red flag on the left is calling yourself a crip killer.
    no....smh...dude it's always been red is the right side and crip is left....that's like saying rocking a blue flag around blood ? but it's cool since it's in the right side of the pants.......lmao hell no ? died over colors for someone to do that ? ....they would get ? up right away that's very disrespectful plus in all those old cash money videos ? were rocking all the color flags which is why I know wayne aint official
    thats not what im saying at all lol. im saying in the blood culture, if your red flag is on the left you are mocking crips and calling yourself a crip killer. and your right, bloods get killed for that, but not by other bloods lmao. and cash money wasnt affiliated back in those old cash money videos where they had the different colored bandannas all the time. that was a new orleans thing called soulja rags where they would match their bandannas to the color clothing they were wearing that day.
    smh@ the bolded....ok if you think so
    damn I can tell you kats know nothing about the culture here on the west coastthis left and right ? is hilarious and you got it all twisted up out here either gang bangs to the left or right depending on whether they are East side or west side plenty of Crips Rock there flag in the right pockets and bloods in the left and vice versa. this extra ? where did yall get that from is that some more of this east coast twisting of the culture. I have grown up with and am related to bangers on all sides from LA to SEA that would slap the ? out of you if tried to tell them the ? you kats are talking???
    talik23 wrote: »
    im not even a westside homie but i know piru's do rock thier red flags on the left. I seen it when i was in watts....
    lol i only know east coast bloods so thats what im talking about.
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    no such thing as a east coast blood. Just a bunch of false flaggers.
    whats even more funny to me is how kats mix the Folks and Crips together and then the Bloods and Peoples. If you know anything about the nations the differences are numerous I have a lot of family also from the southside of Chi that relocated here in Seattle in the late 70's early 80's and they brought that up here right before the cripping and blooding hit in the mid/late 80's up here. All still maintain seperate nations although alliance and money making go hand in hand at times But Folks rock only to the right and will chin check those saying otherwise Crips rocking the 6 make them sick at least the ones I grew up around but again the 80's-90's were a whole different era then this ? ...
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    True, it's funny to see fake NY Bloods claim the 5 too. I'm like when did ya'll join the People's Nation and start honoring the 5 pointed star (which the Vice Lords were doing since the 60's/70's)

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bloods/Peoples nation united one day and the Crips/GD linked up in like 20 years.

All the gangs might as well make an alliance and just form one gang, but it will take drastic measures to make that happen. Brothers aren't organized enough now
    yeah, i live in chicago right now and i have cousins out here who are stones and 4 corner hustlers, so i know a bit about the people nation. i know they rock their hats to the left and bang 5 (not all of the 4chs do, there is some kind of dispute about that, but i know my cousins still rep the 5) and i know their ogs dont like bloods repping 5 but wearing their markers to the right. but your right, these days kids in gangs dont care about the fundamentals of their gangs culture, and most of these kid in the chi at least couldnt tell you who the leader of the gang they claim is.

i think for the most part though, east coast bloods are ok in the chi, i dont know about west coast bloods though. i know for a fact that new york latin kings cant step foot in chicago, and that the chicago leader of the latin kings declared that the ny leader is a dead man because they feel like ny kings are bastardizing what the latin kings represent.
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    I cant lie i did think that Folks and Crips were linked together and that Bloods and Peoples were together. But hey im not in a gang i was just going off the colors and the left or right claims.

I saw in a documentary that Chicago gangs were the oldest black gangs and that L.a. gangs maybe decendants of Chi gangs.

So how come its ok for Eastcoast gangs but not for Westcoast gangs to come to the Chi?
    from what i understand its because east coast bloods rep 5 and pay homage to the people nation while west coast bloods generally dont. but i dont really know honestly. when ive met people that my cousins bang with, they always mention my affiliation (ive never been jumped in to bloods or anything, but ive been closely affiliated with them since i was like 13) and they always seem to respect it, and recognize them as their own group (which technically the ubn is) and use terms like 5 with me.
    just because you seen it doesnt mean you really know what's going on....back in the 90's when ? was REAL if they would've caught you doing that ? your would've got popped no questions.....? got soft now they letting things slide now ? can rock the rival colors with no problem smh
    Seen naw lived yeah Like I said ? is funny and I grew Up With Riders Some OF my Closest Homies are Bloods that Can recite their Lineage all the way back the Compton G who started their set, most of my family is Folks same thing with Lineage Knowledge noene of this Made up ? and I have Hoovers and 60's family memebers also that hate one another more then the Folks or the Bloods. I know through life and experience enough to say all the ? you kats were talking is just dumb ? . Plenty from my circle are doing time and have been doing time for years for street ? and have gotten gang enhancements to the sentences. But then again I grew up on the Best Coast so ? is what it is maybe before the next one of you fake set loving kats starts a new set on whatever is kool at the time you will do a bit of research 1st and get your fact straight before you write your gang rules...
    lol right....like I said if you didnt ? yourself knowing other people who do it doesnt mean ? because that's what they do not you dont speak from personal experience you just heard and see what's going on so I know what I'm talking about just because a ? aint from the west side they gotta be in a fake set lol ? is funny like the ? cant spread....chicago, st louis, tenn, new york ? is real in them states you not gonna go over there and call them fake because they're ? is legit as just like them cali ?

LMFAO and how do you know what I have done Child. I am not a young ? banging I am to old for that ? I have been a big Homie to kats since the 90's. I have been involved in plenty of dirt but will not incrimnate myself by elaborating, but I speak from Westcoast Living and a life that is a product of the 70's westcoast. As to the Chi a large chunk of my Family is from the Chi and siome still are there or moved back they keep it vicious on the southside and most feel the same way I do about you east and southern made up hybrids with your Lack Of Knowledge.That said Peep this Wisdom son keep faking it while yall making ? up it funny as ? listening to the imaginary ? yall think is real, just do not get all homotional when those who know better correct your ignorance so you can Gain a Level of Understanding...
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    With the exception of August of '05-June of '07 I've been in NYC. I can vividly remember ? out here saying how stupid gangbangin' was and they would go in on the supposed "idoicy", behind claiming a color and dying for it. Next thing I know, there's slobs all over B'klyn and Harlem. I can give a jolly ? about what Cam'em was doing in videos, if you're not from certain neighborhoods in Los Angeles, (or a set that was started by a LA gang member), how in the ? are you claiming you're a "blood", or a "crip"? New York has a lot of things right with it, but this gangbangin ? is something they make a complete and total mockery of. ? out here can't wrap their minds around the idea that gang bangin' isn't about a rep, crime, and proving to the world you're a thug. In LA and other areas, ( i.e. Chicago or The Bay), that ? is a ? lifestyle.

These ? out here don't know anything about gang bangin being so entrenched in certain neighorborhoods, that they wouldn't be able to go to certain school. If gang bangin was in NYC was like it was in LA, ? wouldn't be able to ride the train through certain neighborhoods, let alone leave them. If these youngstas were to be dropped off in The Jungles or some other gang infested neighborhood for a month and exposed to the reality of gang life, a lot of those muthfuckas would leave that ? alone. ? out here are getting involved in something they know absolutely nothing about, if they did know about it, they would wish they didn't. There's nothing sexy about gang bangin.

Applaud
    Bravo Bravo Bravo

I remember Jay Z saying Biggie would probably be disappointed with NY gangbangin on that Aaliyah tribute.

It's a shame older NY rappers won't step up and speak on shutting that down.

Jay Z is too much of a follower to speak up more on it
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LMFAO and how do you know what I have done Child. I am not a young ? banging I am to old for that ? I have been a big Homie to kats since the 90's. I have been involved in plenty of dirt but will not incrimnate myself by elaborating, but I speak from Westcoast Living and a life that is a product of the 70's westcoast. As to the Chi a large chunk of my Family is from the Chi and siome still are there or moved back they keep it vicious on the southside and most feel the same way I do about you east and southern made up hybrids with your Lack Of Knowledge.That said Peep this Wisdom son keep faking it while yall making ? up it funny as ? listening to the imaginary ? yall think is real, just do not get all homotional when those who know better correct your ignorance so you can Gain a Level of Understanding...

lol ? you getting too emotional....like I said ? like wayne, jim jones and them are false flaging bottom it's only for show get over it them ? are not real lol
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Aint no crips or bloods in the Bay. And its crazy cuz they all around us.

I'm sorry for not making myself clear, what I might was that the gang bangin is a lifestyle in Bay Area. Yeah, we don't have Crips and Bloods, but ? from the Rich, East, Sco, and other areas do the same exact thing, but they didn't attach a Crip or Blood label to their crew. In Richmond, Central and North Richmond have been feuding since each basically since time immemorial. ? from Central would rock various Reds caps, (for obvious), reasons and they called Central, "The Deep C". When a bunch of those ? were rounded up in a massive sweep a few years ago, RPD named these ? the "Deep C Gang". This particular moniker was soley a media and police creation, before this Deep C was strictly a geographical distintion, not the name of a street gang.
  • Brova
    Brova Members Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry for not making myself clear, what I might was that the gang bangin is a lifestyle in Bay Area. Yeah, we don't have Crips and Bloods, but ? from the Rich, East, Sco, and other areas do the same exact thing, but they didn't attach a Crip or Blood label to their crew. In Richmond, Central and North Richmond have been feuding since each basically since time immemorial. ? from Central would rock various Reds caps, (for obvious), reasons and they called Central, "The Deep C". When a bunch of those ? were rounded up in a massive sweep a few years ago, RPD named these ? the "Deep C Gang". This particular moniker was soley a media and police creation, before this Deep C was strictly a geographical distintion, not the name of a street gang.

Dawg, just cuz you a old head dont mean you know what you talkin about

You in here spreadin all types of false info
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol ? you getting too emotional....like I said ? like wayne, jim jones and them are false flaging bottom it's only for show get over it them ? are not real lol

i totally understand wat fazeem is sayin cuz hez from therr wherr da real OG gangbangerz r but like u said it is all fa SHOW just look @ that clown GAYME wit this RED NATION ? azz mohawk movement lol
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You still yapping and not soaking game that is a damn shame, we past that false flagging ? they pay to play passes real G's know that, we do not respect that we just Know that as to the rest peep game or be a misinformed lame...

to the homie Gee though on the real Game is a Weirdo but he was hustling and contributing money to the the hood and got shot up doing so that is putting in work and while he may not have the status of his brother he still gets the nod from alarge chunk of his hood. You have to understand that in every hood there can be multiple sets and in each set different Cliques can emerge or split from one another and can at times have issues with other Cliques but will piut ? to the back burner depending on the situation. That said still Yukmouth and Regime>>> Game and Blackwallstreet Seattle has mad Love for the Oaktown and all the Bay Area...
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You still yapping and not soaking game that is a damn shame, we past that false flagging ? they pay to play passes real G's know that, we do not respect that we just Know that as to the rest peep game or be a misinformed lame...

to the homie Gee though on the real Game is a Weirdo but he was hustling and contributing money to the the hood and got shot up doing so that is putting in work and while he may not have the status of his brother he still gets the nod from alarge chunk of his hood. You have to understand that in every hood there can be multiple sets and in each set different Cliques can emerge or split from one another and can at times have issues with other Cliques but will piut ? to the back burner depending on the situation. That said still Yukmouth and Regime>>> Game and Blackwallstreet Seattle has mad Love for the Oaktown and all the Bay Area...

I been past it you still typing paragraphs about it I'm just calling it how I see it
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options

ok fam i c wat ya sayin but still n 05 gayme couldnt talk that blood ? n sugez face like yuk said cuz he wasnt no real cpt piru thatz y simon had 2 slap sisqo twice n 05 & he had gayme n a CHOKE HOLD lol
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I been past it you still typing paragraphs about it I'm just calling it how I see it
    thats the problem your perpetuating made up ? and I cannot let ignorance stand so I correct that ? whether you accept the truth or not does not change the fact or reality of it...
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yukmouth far as rapping goes

smh u have bad taste n rap cuz name droppin aint hot & thatz not RAPPIN itz DICKRIDIN
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yukmouth far as rapping goes

Smokincrack.jpg
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Smokincrack.jpg

lol, that pic gets me erry time
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Fam be honest Game was your man when he was going at them gunit clowns??

fam after YUKMOUTH drop;d da ALL OUT WAR 1 & 2 MIXTAPEZ...

25hffif.jpg

GAYME OVA! i was neva sayin that FAKE G-UNOT ? especially after sisqo tried 2 make peace wit cuuurly when they was huggin & kissin @ that fake waste of time ? azz peace conference!
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lil wayne>>>>>>>>>>>yukmouth
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lil wayne>>>>>>>>>>>yukmouth

weezy & yuk>>>>>>sisqo
    LOL gee your a funny cat! That mixtape was actually pretty good BUT far as mic skills IMO Game>>Yuk. ? personal lives means about as much that blunt ash in your pic to me lol.

thatz just it gayme dont have mic skillz thatz y he need;d da muuunkee & da gggay-unit 2 blow up yuk aint need no HANDOUT yukmouth is a real rapper gayme is a NAMEDROPPER that is not rap thatz DICKRIDIN!
  • ImGettingOld
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    weezy & yuk>>>>>>sisqo

thatz just it gayme dont have mic skillz thatz y he need;d da muuunkee & da gggay-unit 2 blow up yuk aint need no HANDOUT yukmouth is a real rapper gayme is a NAMEDROPPER that is not rap thatz DICKRIDIN!
    Game,wayne & Lil B >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>yukmouth
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    fam after YUKMOUTH drop;d da ALL OUT WAR 1 & 2 MIXTAPEZ...

25hffif.jpg

GAYME OVA! i was neva sayin that FAKE G-UNOT ? especially after sisqo tried 2 make peace wit cuuurly when they was huggin & kissin @ that fake waste of time ? azz peace conference!

I see that Bleezy Homie lol... My Homie just rolled up some purp and its blazing right now...
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

^^^^^^^^^troll post....
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options

smh@ lil b u like all da WEIRDOZ from da tongue ring stripperz 2 lip ring man kisserz 2 pretty BITCHZ!
    I see that Bleezy Homie lol... My Homie just rolled up some purp and its blazing right now...

i c u fam im on a flight n da cloudz now witcha...lol
    Naw ? that Yuk is aight but Game better sorry fam we gonna have to agree to disagree.

He killed that ? on this ? over his own song smdh!!!

smh@ u listein 2 FAIRYTALEZ wasnt nun of that tru but gayme was on change of heart & he had a tongue ring!
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ok fam i c wat ya sayin but still n 05 gayme couldnt talk that blood ? n sugez face like yuk said cuz he wasnt no real cpt piru thatz y simon had 2 slap sisqo twice n 05 & he had gayme n a CHOKE HOLD lol

lmao @ this clown saying the same ? with no facts. just word of mouth. if suge told u he was ur daddy, ur ? ass will believe it smh.......

mad-scouts-HE-MAD.jpg?1279080131
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2011
    Options
    smh@ lil b u like all da WEIRDOZ from da tongue ring stripperz 2 lip ring man kisserz 2 pretty BITCHZ!

i c u fam im on a flight n da cloudz now witcha...lol

smh@ u listein 2 FAIRYTALEZ wasnt nun of that tru but gayme was on change of heart & he had a tongue ring!
    on a side note here are my FTS NSB homies performing with YukMouthyo you arguing false flaggers peep some Real B-Dogs down since the 80's...
  • ImGettingOld
    edited April 2011
    Options
    50 cent>>>>>>>>>>yukmouth