Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Options

Comments

• birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    no such thing as a east coast blood. Just a bunch of false flaggers.

word, i know thats how the west feels, but i know a lot of east coast ? who would disagree with that lol
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    word, i know thats how the west feels, but i know a lot of east coast ? who would disagree with that lol

Not even all cats on west think like that jay rock show love n mitchy slick had a east coast ? in da won't stop bein a blood song/ video
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lilwayne.jpg

smh.......

Headshot....
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

[video]<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_JN-mdewcgk&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]
    fast forward to 1:10.........T.Rodgers speak on it
  • Turfaholic
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? , how we post videos now? this ? stay changin
  • eonimod
    eonimod Members Posts: 225
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And why is ? gang banging in 2011 anyway

y not....? still joining the military and police forces in 2011
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    eonimod wrote: »
    y not....? still joining the military and police forces in 2011

no words for that
  • eonimod
    edited April 2011
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I will say this. I grew up in Alabama and there were bloods,crips, folk, and vicelords there. Its seems like folk in big cities or the og cities think that their place is the only place gang are. Arent the bloods in NY a different set stared in prison? Wayne seems to be affiliated with Cali bloods thru mack 10 and NY bloods with his dipset affiliation (Jim been claimin blood since the 90's. anyway its all stupid cuz they too grown and rich to be claimin it now. the rappers callin them out should handle their business and step to them instead of talkin about it, its that simple

can't get too rich to claim what you bang...you end up broke you gotta go back home
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    [video]<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_JN-mdewcgk&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]
    fast forward to 1:10.........T.Rodgers speak on it

Like somebody said earlier t.rodgers has no room to speak cause Black p. Stone is a Chicago gang then he turned them bloods how is bps bloods. I bring this up every time cali speak on another state they say they'll check these false flaggers well they need start in the jungles
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lmao @ ? hating on this eastside blood ? is spreading.............we win
  • eonimod
    edited April 2011
    Options
    afromo wrote: »
    no words for that

better luck next time yanta
  • nuyorkwutalk
    nuyorkwutalk Members Posts: 376
    edited April 2011
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    Lmao @ ? hating on this eastside blood ? is spreading.............we win

lol @ this fake porkhead all happy
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And why is ? gang banging in 2011 anyway

cause they livin just like any ? that was bangin in the ol days
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol @ this fake porkhead all happy

mad-scouts-HE-MAD.jpg?1279080131

• Turfaholic
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Like somebody said earlier t.rodgers has no room to speak cause Black p. Stone is a Chicago gang then he turned them bloods how is bps bloods. I bring this up every time cali speak on another state they say they'll check these false flaggers well they need start in the jungles

Similar rules, different gang. Bloods is branched off some real ? . While some random convict in New York decided he wanted to be something he seen on T.V.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

I respect nipseys music but lil wayne and them aint real gangstas, so all nipsey really did was burn a bridge he coulda used to get money

Snoops old ass still reps 20 crips and he aint trippin off wayne, some ? really think this music ? is the same as the hood

smh @ ? bangin on the radio
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Easy. The major gangs from L.A. and Chicago. In several cities, it's always a claim how some blood/crip from L.A. or a GD FOLK/Vice Lord, etc. from Chicago came to their city in the late 80s or early 90s to start up the gang there.

Thats da real deal for some places, and of course some ? lying and they just made their own ? and attached a blood/crip, etc. label to it.

Example, Mississippi mostly just Chicago-based gangs and they're legit as hell....since alot of Chicago blacks came from the Sip...and them Chi ? took Vice Lords and GD back to towns down there.

Macon, GA where I'm from been had Crips, Folks and Bloods since the 80s.

ATL ? always just repped their hoods, zones or money crews.......so all that Blood ? Waka talkin for there fake as ? . They just started that ? up there.

It all just depends on the history of each individual place.

That's true, Macon gang bangers seem legit.

That crib/blood movement in Atl is a fad to me b/c Atl wasn't on no gang culture yeard ago. A few GDs on the southside (hence why people in Atl used to always say "What Up Folk"), but gangs were big in Atl in the 90's/00's
  • c.b.b.
    edited April 2011
    Options

But at least T Rodgers brought a real certified gang/set to LA.

Weezy has no affiliation and neither do those NY Bloods or NY crips. At least have some type of credibility if u want to start a gang movement in another city.

Just like someone from the Chi going down south and starting a Vice Lord set affiliated with the Bloods. That's more credible than claiming blood out of no where
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol i only know east coast bloods so thats what im talking about.
    whats even more funny to me is how kats mix the Folks and Crips together and then the Bloods and Peoples. If you know anything about the nations the differences are numerous I have a lot of family also from the southside of Chi that relocated here in Seattle in the late 70's early 80's and they brought that up here right before the cripping and blooding hit in the mid/late 80's up here. All still maintain seperate nations although alliance and money making go hand in hand at times But Folks rock only to the right and will chin check those saying otherwise Crips rocking the 6 make them sick at least the ones I grew up around but again the 80's-90's were a whole different era then this ? ...
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    http://www.complex.com/blogs/2010/03/31/interview-nipsey-hussle-talks-african-roots-snoop-dogg-co-sign-and-rappers-reppin-gangs/
    Complex: Does it bother you at all when certain rappers like Lil Wayne or Jim Jones rep Bloods?

Nipsey Hussle: If you 35, 28, or 30 years old, and you decide you’re gonna pick up a rag and start bangin’, and you can look yourself in the mirror and you still feel like you’re a man? That’s cool, do your thing. My concern is the ? that are really in the ? . I’m more focused on giving solutions and inspiration more than anything. But to answer your question, I feel like it’s fraudulent. Straight up. If you ain’t put on to this ? , you wasn’t courted on, you ain’t going to the back of the buildings to fight, your homies didn’t get put on, you not from a gang. Not only are you not from a gang, if you ain’t press a line and put in work, not necessarily ? nobody but you know, put yours on the line. It ain’t just you a Blood when it’s convenient, cause you got a camera and it looks cool. When you around 100 Crips, you still a Blood. When 40-Glocc and them run up on you, you still a Blood. And I ain’t talking about Wayne. I got respect for they movement and I like the dude as an artist. But I’m just saying on some ? ? , when you go to the county jail and you walk in the court tank and it’s 50 of your enemies, you still gonna say the 60s (Rollin 60 Neighborhood Crips). Or you not a gangbanger. Your homies gonna hear about it, beat you up, kick you in your ass, and you was for nothin’. I know in the real world in this ? , a lot of ? wouldn’t make it. So like I said, it’s an overstanding I got about it. I look at it like these ? is totally out of character.

COSIGN everything except not talking to Wayne. He should be talking to all these fake muthafuckas.....what the ? are the "real" gangbangers waiting for to smash on these ? though?
  • c.b.b.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    whats even more funny to me is how kats mix the Folks and Crips together and then the Bloods and Peoples. If you know anything about the nations the differences are numerous I have a lot of family also from the southside of Chi that relocated here in Seattle in the late 70's early 80's and they brought that up here right before the cripping and blooding hit in the mid/late 80's up here. All still maintain seperate nations although alliance and money making go hand in hand at times But Folks rock only to the right and will chin check those saying otherwise Crips rocking the 6 make them sick at least the ones I grew up around but again the 80's-90's were a whole different era then this ? ...

True, it's funny to see fake NY Bloods claim the 5 too. I'm like when did ya'll join the People's Nation and start honoring the 5 pointed star (which the Vice Lords were doing since the 60's/70's)

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bloods/Peoples nation united one day and the Crips/GD linked up in like 20 years.

All the gangs might as well make an alliance and just form one gang, but it will take drastic measures to make that happen. Brothers aren't organized enough now
  • Turfaholic
    edited April 2011
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    All the gangs might as well make an alliance and just form one gang

That would be dope. Keep the ethics of the original Black P Stones and urban communities would see a drastic change
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

yeah, i live in chicago right now and i have cousins out here who are stones and 4 corner hustlers, so i know a bit about the people nation. i know they rock their hats to the left and bang 5 (not all of the 4chs do, there is some kind of dispute about that, but i know my cousins still rep the 5) and i know their ogs dont like bloods repping 5 but wearing their markers to the right. but your right, these days kids in gangs dont care about the fundamentals of their gangs culture, and most of these kid in the chi at least couldnt tell you who the leader of the gang they claim is.

i think for the most part though, east coast bloods are ok in the chi, i dont know about west coast bloods though. i know for a fact that new york latin kings cant step foot in chicago, and that the chicago leader of the latin kings declared that the ny leader is a dead man because they feel like ny kings are bastardizing what the latin kings represent.
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Didnt dj quik come out wid Jus like compton back in 94 talkin bout how its blood/crip in other states ? act like this somethin new

Yeah Quick said that at the beginning of the song that he didnt know that it was gangs in different cities.

No doubt theres alot of dudes that rep flags just cuz its the cool thing to do but dont get it twisted theres some cities that take that gang ? serious
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yeah, i live in chicago right now and i have cousins out here who are stones and 4 corner hustlers, so i know a bit about the people nation. i know they rock their hats to the left and bang 5 (not all of the 4chs do, there is some kind of dispute about that, but i know my cousins still rep the 5) and i know their ogs dont like bloods repping 5 but wearing their markers to the right. but your right, these days kids in gangs dont care about the fundamentals of their gangs culture, and most of these kid in the chi at least couldnt tell you who the leader of the gang they claim is.

i think for the most part though, east coast bloods are ok in the chi, i dont know about west coast bloods though. i know for a fact that new york latin kings cant step foot in chicago, and that the chicago leader of the latin kings declared that the ny leader is a dead man because they feel like ny kings are bastardizing what the latin kings represent.

I cant lie i did think that Folks and Crips were linked together and that Bloods and Peoples were together. But hey im not in a gang i was just going off the colors and the left or right claims.

I saw in a documentary that Chicago gangs were the oldest black gangs and that L.a. gangs maybe decendants of Chi gangs.

So how come its ok for Eastcoast gangs but not for Westcoast gangs to come to the Chi?