Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Options

Comments

• Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i heard of all that vice lord,folks, and gd's but i don't think theres any in cali. being latino i been surronded by ese's.
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    But at least T Rodgers brought a real certified gang/set to LA.

Weezy has no affiliation and neither do those NY Bloods or NY crips. At least have some type of credibility if u want to start a gang movement in another city.

Just like someone from the Chi going down south and starting a Vice Lord set affiliated with the Bloods. That's more credible than claiming blood out of no where

It's different from vice lords bein affiliated wid bloods and la black p stones being bloods ain't nobody in cali sayin they ain't real bloods even doe they did same thing Wayne did up and decided to be bloods .
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    I cant lie i did think that Folks and Crips were linked together and that Bloods and Peoples were together. But hey im not in a gang i was just going off the colors and the left or right claims.

I saw in a documentary that Chicago gangs were the oldest black gangs and that L.a. gangs maybe decendants of Chi gangs.

So how come its ok for Eastcoast gangs but not for Westcoast gangs to come to the Chi?

from what i understand its because east coast bloods rep 5 and pay homage to the people nation while west coast bloods generally dont. but i dont really know honestly. when ive met people that my cousins bang with, they always mention my affiliation (ive never been jumped in to bloods or anything, but ive been closely affiliated with them since i was like 13) and they always seem to respect it, and recognize them as their own group (which technically the ubn is) and use terms like 5 with me.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    WTF is a Nipsey Hustle?

Smh @ this ? .
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    from what i understand its because east coast bloods rep 5 and pay homage to the people nation while west coast bloods generally dont. but i dont really know honestly. when ive met people that my cousins bang with, they always mention my affiliation (ive never been jumped in to bloods or anything, but ive been closely affiliated with them since i was like 13) and they always seem to respect it, and recognize them as their own group (which technically the ubn is) and use terms like 5 with me.

Yeah i remember it was a lil thing in Baltimore as far as ? were beefing wit eachother cuz some dudes followed Westcoast rules and some dudes followed Ny rules. A couple ? died over that ? . I never knew there was a difference until they started beefing.
  • birdcallaveli
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah i remember it was a lil thing in Baltimore as far as ? were beefing wit eachother cuz some dudes followed Westcoast rules and some dudes followed Ny rules. A couple ? died over that ? . I never knew there was a difference until they started beefing.

yeah, i kinda remember hearing something about that a while ago. i know bloods are big down in md, i lived in havre de grace for like 2 years or so, and thats actually where i started running with them when they were starting to open up shop over in perryville
  • bmoreeast
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yeah, i kinda remember hearing something about that a while ago. i know bloods are big down in md, i lived in havre de grace for like 2 years or so, and thats actually where i started running with them when they were starting to open up shop over in perryville

Thats funny you say that cuz i remember yrs ago some ? popped off in Perryville that made the news and it was hella Bloods out there. I didnt even know ? were out there like that until i saw that. I forget what happened but i just remember it was on the news for like a week.
  • birdcallaveli
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Thats funny you say that cuz i remember yrs ago some ? popped off in Perryville that made the news and it was hella Bloods out there. I didnt even know ? were out there like that until i saw that. I forget what happened but i just remember it was on the news for like a week.

lmao yeah i think about 6 or 7 years ago, like right after my mom shipped me back to philly for getting into trouble down there, the dea came through and busted up a couple sets. and then a few years after that there was a killing spree where either a blood killed a couple people, or a couple bloods got murdered, i dont remember which.
  • bmoreeast
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmao yeah i think about 6 or 7 years ago, like right after my mom shipped me back to philly for getting into trouble down there, the dea came through and busted up a couple sets. and then a few years after that there was a killing spree where either a blood killed a couple people, or a couple bloods got murdered, i dont remember which.

Yup exactly!
    Bloods got into so much ? down here that they ended up beefing wit everybody.
    It aint even alot of sets anymore now everybody claiming Bgf.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

bloods out in havre de grace?? damn, i would have had no idea
  • birdcallaveli
    edited April 2011
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    bloods out in havre de grace?? damn, i would have had no idea

lmao for real, its one of the last places i would have expected them to be, but i guess thats why they went there
    Yup exactly!
    Bloods got into so much ? down here that they ended up beefing wit everybody.
    It aint even alot of sets anymore now everybody claiming Bgf.

damn, back in my day it was all about the sets, like you would rep your set instead of blood, and it would just be understood that your set was under the blood umbrella.but i know the sets were getting reckless since at first there wasnt anybody to really ? with you down there.
  • bmoreeast
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmao for real, its one of the last places i would have expected them to be, but i guess thats why they went there

damn, back in my day it was all about the sets, like you would rep your set instead of blood, and it would just be understood that your set was under the blood umbrella.but i know the sets were getting reckless since at first there wasnt anybody to really ? with you down there.

Yeah first you had them ? beefing wit eachother
    Then the Blood and Crip ?
    Then they were extra reckless in the jails and started beefing wit the Muslims down the Pen
    Everytime you turned around them ? were killing or robbing civilians
    Then they started beefing wit the Bgf

I think wit the internal beefing there wasnt any structure anymore and dudes just got too reckless and just made too many enemies. Then the Feds were rounding them ? up in droves. So that made the numbers drop so now witem being out numbered and wit so many enemies plus being too hot wit law enforcement you dont even really see dudes banging heavy except for spots like Greenmount, Park Heights, And Harford Rd.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's different from vice lords bein affiliated wid bloods and la black p stones being bloods ain't nobody in cali sayin they ain't real bloods even doe they did same thing Wayne did up and decided to be bloods .

They didn't just up and decide to be Bloods.

One man (T Rodgers) moved from the Chi and started up a Black P Stone Blood set in LA.

Much different from what Weezy did. The two aren't even comparable.

One is a migration of a real gang set to another city's gang set that was already in existence, another is a dude that decided that he wanted to claim a gang after he was well into his twenties and already rich.

Even if the Black P Stones bloods aren't real traditional Chicago BPS, they are a real Bloods and real gangstas.

Weezy is neither
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

i think for the most part though, east coast bloods are ok in the chi, i dont know about west coast bloods though. i know for a fact that new york latin kings cant step foot in chicago, and that the chicago leader of the latin kings declared that the ny leader is a dead man because they feel like ny kings are bastardizing what the latin kings represent.

I heard about that too, I heard Chi town Kings hate NY Kings
  • RuCcazSkyWaLkin
    RuCcazSkyWaLkin Members Posts: 455
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this ? relevant as ever. them wacc ass ymcmbitches claimin blood harder an harder in every song, like they leveling up to become super bloods with the rags, shouting it out on pop songs with chris brown an ? . its fuccin disgusting. some millionaire ass platnium selling ? ass ? who just decided to make up their own blood set an start false flagging. them ? aint ever put in any real work. an even if they was aligning themselves with dudes for protection, why would they make themselves even bigger targets like they acting like they blood damu mascots an ? . an kids buy into this ? cuzz they dont know any better. any OG type cat i've ever met has told me that you don't claim something you haven't put in work for. flagging used to mean that when u strapped that on, u was supposed to be down to ride and die, ? for that ? . get the fucc outta here with that ? .

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    eonimod wrote: »
    y not....? still joining the military and police forces in 2011
    afromo wrote: »
    no words for that
    Well if you don't get killed you can collect a pension
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    damn I can tell you kats know nothing about the culture here on the west coastthis left and right ? is hilarious and you got it all twisted up out here either gang bangs to the left or right depending on whether they are East side or west side plenty of Crips Rock there flag in the right pockets and bloods in the left and vice versa. this extra ? where did yall get that from is that some more of this east coast twisting of the culture. I have grown up with and am related to bangers on all sides from LA to SEA that would slap the ? out of you if tried to tell them the ? you kats are talking???

just because you seen it doesnt mean you really know what's going on....back in the 90's when ? was REAL if they would've caught you doing that ? your would've got popped no questions.....? got soft now they letting things slide now ? can rock the rival colors with no problem smh
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    They didn't just up and decide to be Bloods.

One man (T Rodgers) moved from the Chi and started up a Black P Stone Blood set in LA.

Much different from what Weezy did. The two aren't even comparable.

One is a migration of a real gang set to another city's gang set that was already in existence, another is a dude that decided that he wanted to claim a gang after he was well into his twenties and already rich.

Even if the Black P Stones bloods aren't real traditional Chicago BPS, they are a real Bloods and real gangstas.

Weezy is neither

Well u got no argument from me everybody know Weezy ain't gangsta that's why they talk bout him not baby . Baby is a real gangsta Maybe it not like Weezy but its just like east coast bloods that started by one man og Mack in da pen and he started with real ? . Black p. Stone bloods still. Sound funny to me like traveling vice lord piru its just not right. I know la bps real gangsta that's why nobody in cali can check them but these cali ? claim they check false flaggers nipssy need start in da jungles or ?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    Options
    if a clown like gayme can b a blood then so can katz like jimmy & weezy & baby cuz da shitz a joke now
  • RuCcazSkyWaLkin
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    if a clown like gayme can b a blood then so can katz like jimmy & weezy & baby cuz da shitz a joke now

you ridiculious fucc. not defending false flagging but at least Games been consistent, from blood hoods an has blood relatives. weezy an baby started once they was rich an even though Baby was a gangster (not gang type gangster but a gangster) he still wasnt doing any real work for blood
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    you ridiculious fucc. not defending false flagging but at least Games been consistent, from blood hoods an has blood relatives. weezy an baby started once they was rich an even though Baby was a gangster (not gang type gangster but a gangster) he still wasnt doing any real work for blood

plz i dont care if sisqoz family was bangin gayme aint been bangin from knee high that clown was a basketball playa runnin around wit a tongue ring blonde hair hazel eye contactz strippin part time tryna gq model on change of heart b4 all this bllood ? gayme is a nu MILLENIUM BANGER just like wayne , baby & jimmy...
  • RuCcazSkyWaLkin
    edited April 2011
    Options
    plz i dont care if sisqoz family was bangin gayme aint been bangin from knee high that clown was a basketball playa runnin around wit a tongue ring blonde hair hazel eye contactz strippin part time tryna gq model on change of heart b4 all this bllood ? gayme is a nu MILLENIUM BANGER just like wayne , baby & jimmy...

game has more blood street credibility then all them ? , just like jimmy has more credibility than all the YMCMBitches. quit defendin them ? , this isnt a thread dissin ross or promoting anyone on shady/aftermath/interscope.
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    game has more blood street credibility then all them ? , just like jimmy has more credibility than all the YMCMBitches. quit defendin them ? , this isnt a thread dissin ross or promoting anyone on shady/aftermath/interscope.

thatz off da strength of his BROTHER & thatz not gangsta that ? ? thatz y suge slap;d him
  • RuCcazSkyWaLkin
    edited April 2011
    Options
    thatz off da strength of his BROTHER & thatz not gangsta that ? ? thatz y suge slap;d him

the ? got shot in his dopespot, took 5 shots for real, not shot his own damn self as a 10 year old.
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the ? got shot in his dopespot, took 5 shots for real, not shot his own damn self as a 10 year old.

ok & that still dont mean ? gayme is still a NU MILLENIUM banger like weezy , baby & jimmy...