Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Options

Comments

• Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Actually, you're the soft one. You know why? Because it's real easy to say that ? on the internet. Would you have the ? to post up in the projects around Davis Homes in East Macon around some GDs and say that? How bout some Crips over in West Macon on Duncan, Unionville or Anthony Homes? Maybe you'd rather tell it to some Bloods in South Macon in Pendleton Homes, Bowden Homes, etc.???

Dont talk ? on here that you know you wouldnt say down here in person.
    Damn so you randomly responded to a year old post because it hurt your feelings? How the ? did you even find this thread to offended Newbie???
  • nuyorkwutalk
    nuyorkwutalk Members Posts: 376
    edited April 2011
    Options
    you don't slaughter the cash cow

them ? be spendin mad bread to be able to go around sayin what they say

unfortunately every major city these ? come to they gotta purchase a pass, directly or indirectly
    and there u have it. niccas in the know, know whats really goin on. these lames pay to play if u follow. and alot of the "real" rappers aint checkin these fakes cuz they tryna put their hood on as well. so y would some LA Blood set diss Wayne and stay there being broke, when they can just suck that nicca off, get on a song with him and blow up. niccas always forget it's $$ 1st..
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ^^^^ Truth.

And as far as Suge Knight goes, I remember when he was a corny lookin' high top fade wearin', suit and tie buttoned all the way up the top, big gold frame glasses rockin', wantin' to be a big record executive type niqqa. As soon as Snoop and Dre's records started sellin', he cut off his fade, took off the glasses, and started rockin' all red suits reppin' Blood while smokin' big azz cigars. So Suge didn't step in the game with the image of a G neither.

Leudars Park and the M.O.B Pirus want that ? head as we speak. Suge got a lot of them ? killed for nothin and he aint put no work in
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And why is ? gang banging in 2011 anyway
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Realest ? in here
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

Gangbangin will neva stop people been sayin its played out since it came out .its like asking why is people selling drugs
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    If ? aint even bangin in the bay area, how are they bangin in New Orleans? How are they bangin in Georgia? How are they bangin in New York? I was listening to Waka Flaka radio on last.fm on the 360. A picture of this ? in a blue shirt popped up. His dreads was short. Then on "Grove Street Party" the ? was talkin bout green flags like he was real deal reppin grand theft auto gangs. Where do these ? be comin from?

some blood sets rock green
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Damn who went back in the archives to pull this out?

Why do ppl always throw Jim in the argument of a fake blood? That ? was throwing up signs and flags since Cam's old vids before Diplomatic Immunity.
    If you go in Harlem or the Bronx the whole Uptown seems to claim Blood.

exactly, dipset been friends of 5. i think jones was throwing up b in cams what means the world to you video
  • birdcallaveli
    edited April 2011
    Options
    oh yeah, soo woo to the bee hive
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol gang banging is a trend now all these little high school kids see wayne rocking red so they wanna rock red.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol gang banging is a trend now all these little high school kids see wayne rocking red so they wanna rock red.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I will say this. I grew up in Alabama and there were bloods,crips, folk, and vicelords there. Its seems like folk in big cities or the og cities think that their place is the only place gang are. Arent the bloods in NY a different set stared in prison? Wayne seems to be affiliated with Cali bloods thru mack 10 and NY bloods with his dipset affiliation (Jim been claimin blood since the 90's. anyway its all stupid cuz they too grown and rich to be claimin it now. the rappers callin them out should handle their business and step to them instead of talkin about it, its that simple
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I will say this. I grew up in Alabama and there were bloods,crips, folk, and vicelords there. Its seems like folk in big cities or the og cities think that their place is the only place gang are. Arent the bloods in NY a different set stared in prison? Wayne seems to be affiliated with Cali bloods thru mack 10 and NY bloods with his dipset affiliation (Jim been claimin blood since the 90's. anyway its all stupid cuz they too grown and rich to be claimin it now. the rappers callin them out should handle their business and step to them instead of talkin about it, its that simple

wayne is no way affiliated with no real bloods especially in cali because he was rocking the red flag in the left side of pants which is all wrong....if he ever did that around some real ? dude would be dead
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wise words. i can feel everything he said especially comin from the fake ass GD town i come from
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wayne is no way affiliated with no real bloods especially in cali because he was rocking the red flag in the left side of pants which is all wrong....if he ever did that around some real ? dude would be dead

he is affilaited with Mac 10 right? Is he not real? Im not saying Wayne is a real blood. also its more than Cali bloods in the world
  • ratchet bity
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Didnt dj quik come out wid Jus like compton back in 94 talkin bout how its blood/crip in other states ? act like this somethin new
  • birdcallaveli
    edited April 2011
    Options

he would only be dead doing that around crips since rocking a red flag on the left side is the most disrespectful thing you can do to a crip. a red flag on the right is just repping, but a red flag on the left is calling yourself a crip killer.
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    Options
    he would only be dead doing that around crips since rocking a red flag on the left side is the most disrespectful thing you can do to a crip. a red flag on the right is just repping, but a red flag on the left is calling yourself a crip killer.

no....smh...dude it's always been red is the right side and crip is left....that's like saying rocking a blue flag around blood ? but it's cool since it's in the right side of the pants.......lmao hell no ? died over colors for someone to do that ? ....they would get ? up right away that's very disrespectful plus in all those old cash money videos ? were rocking all the color flags which is why I know wayne aint official
  • ratchet bity
    edited April 2011
    Options

He down wid da swans or got swans on payroll
  • birdcallaveli
    edited April 2011
    Options
    no....smh...dude it's always been red is the right side and crip is left....that's like saying rocking a blue flag around blood ? but it's cool since it's in the right side of the pants.......lmao hell no ? died over colors for someone to do that ? ....they would get ? up right away that's very disrespectful plus in all those old cash money videos ? were rocking all the color flags which is why I know wayne aint official

thats not what im saying at all lol. im saying in the blood culture, if your red flag is on the left you are mocking crips and calling yourself a crip killer. and your right, bloods get killed for that, but not by other bloods lmao. and cash money wasnt affiliated back in those old cash money videos where they had the different colored bandannas all the time. that was a new orleans thing called soulja rags where they would match their bandannas to the color clothing they were wearing that day.
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2011
    Options
    thats not what im saying at all lol. im saying in the blood culture, if your red flag is on the left you are mocking crips and calling yourself a crip killer. and your right, bloods get killed for that, but not by other bloods lmao. and cash money wasnt affiliated back in those old cash money videos where they had the different colored bandannas all the time. that was a new orleans thing called soulja rags where they would match their bandannas to the color clothing they were wearing that day.

smh@ the bolded....ok if you think so
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    smh@ the bolded....ok if you think so

damn I can tell you kats know nothing about the culture here on the west coastthis left and right ? is hilarious and you got it all twisted up out here either gang bangs to the left or right depending on whether they are East side or west side plenty of Crips Rock there flag in the right pockets and bloods in the left and vice versa. this extra ? where did yall get that from is that some more of this east coast twisting of the culture. I have grown up with and am related to bangers on all sides from LA to SEA that would slap the ? out of you if tried to tell them the ? you kats are talking???
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

im not even a westside homie but i know piru's do rock thier red flags on the left. I seen it when i was in watts....
  • birdcallaveli
    edited April 2011
    Options
    damn I can tell you kats know nothing about the culture here on the west coastthis left and right ? is hilarious and you got it all twisted up out here either gang bangs to the left or right depending on whether they are East side or west side plenty of Crips Rock there flag in the right pockets and bloods in the left and vice versa. this extra ? where did yall get that from is that some more of this east coast twisting of the culture. I have grown up with and am related to bangers on all sides from LA to SEA that would slap the ? out of you if tried to tell them the ? you kats are talking???

lol i only know east coast bloods so thats what im talking about.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol i only know east coast bloods so thats what im talking about.

no such thing as a east coast blood. Just a bunch of false flaggers.
  • nuyorkwutalk
    nuyorkwutalk Members Posts: 376
    edited April 2011
    Options
    a whole bunch of confused niccas in here who dunno what they talkin about lol. bottomline is Nipsey was rite and smh if u dont agree. anybody who agree with grown men (who already rich) start bangin (really claiming) i really dunno what else to tell u lol.