Roc mikey exposing wale on his w.a.r(wale aint real) mixtape

Options

Comments

• runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    how come every rapper to make it has that one lame ? to try and get on by dissing him? jaz-o,bang'em smurf,whats his face that was ? ridin drake...and the countless others whos names will never be remembered....
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    ? i failed health my 1st semester ? around with them hoes. it's hard not when you in class wit 35 ppl and 22 of them are females. you in the school of business. my major was accounting. enjoy that ? but get your work done. after awhile you gonna want to blow mcmechen up b/c all your classes will be there.

good thing about bmore was that it's a cheap city. i had a one bed room apartment for 400 a month. i stayed on campus my freshman year.

man it just cost me math and im in the math u gotta take so you can take real math lol but yeah ill probably find a spot with my man 4 the last two years.

@goobs roc mikey is irrelevant. this thread aint even bout him anymore
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    goobs wrote: »
    not really,this is coming from a dude that actually know wale on a personal and business level it aint like he just meet him.if you read the interview it will tell you why

http://www.examiner.com/music-in-washington-dc/roc-mikey-airs-it-out

So basically he's just a bitter as ? ....a whole ? mixtape though this ? is a clown
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited August 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    nawww bruh...DMV was geared toward and meant to represent DC, MOCO,PG, Northern VA

where u get this infomation, link?
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i hate when this ? happen
    someone give someone a pass that is flaw,tkae them in
    they aitn cool no more
    so now they take the pass back and call them on the flawness

jus like when eazy exposed dre for not being from compton,
    like really,
    why u aint been said that,
    you knew he was fake from jump

but you wait to pull this card when yall aint cool no mo
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    Options
    my best friend is a DC ? nd he told me the same ? I was surprised but the M stands for southern Maryland they dont count B-More

im getting two sides to this ? , i got homies from all ova the dmv and aint never heard of the M in maryland stands for southern md. Bmore is its own city, but its still in maryland. Just like LA stands alone in california, but its still in california. How can the M represent just one part of maryland, that doesnt make any damn sense lol....
  • kahhh-pri
    kahhh-pri Members Posts: 1,015 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    where u get this infomation, link?

When the whole DMV concept was first created, those were the main areas it was geared towards. It was originally made up to include pg, moco, and northern va in the dc movement. It just kind of expanded over time I guess.
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i feel u bruh

lol Big ass Difference them few miles from PG to Baltimore make

? up Morgan be claiming PG as their state just to make the difference known

lol.....what ? up morgan actually said something that dumb? P.G is a county in maryland, how the ? could it be a state? ? is in college acting this dumb?
  • kahhh-pri
    kahhh-pri Members Posts: 1,015 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    my best friend is a DC ? nd he told me the same ? I was surprised but the M stands for southern Maryland they dont count B-More

What u mean by southern md? The M represent pg and Moci because they border dc.
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bruh if you feeling left out, go head rep it. Personally i dont care because as Ive already said DMV really aint ? and its corny IMO. I just figured people might want to show pride in where they from because Im telling you for a fact, DMV is not really acknowledged by people from DC or Virginia outside of Northern VA. Most the people i know from Baltimore
    dont even acknowledge a DMV. They say they from Baltimore

i thought everybody understood that and it was the general consensus

dont do that, dont try to play me like no groupie breh.....i rep my city and love my city and could careless who dont like or ? with my city, but im trying figure out your logic and saying baltimore isnt a part of maryland. That whole, M only stands for southern maryland sounds like some nonsense, but if u can show me where u got this info and make some sense of this, i would appreciate it.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The DMV is pretty much just a nickname for the DC metro area.
  • EasyLife
    EasyLife Members Posts: 191
    edited August 2011
    Options
    They should do Consequence & this guy VS Kanye, Pusha T & Wale. Rick Ross as special guest referee.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    DMV is mostly a OTer term the radio station made up....I rarely hear people from here use it unless there artist
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kahhh-pri wrote: »
    When the whole DMV concept was first created, those were the main areas it was geared towards. It was originally made up to include pg, moco, and northern va in the dc movement. It just kind of expanded over time I guess.

theres a dmv office located on 6402 security blvd, in baltimore md...Theres also one off gwynns fall parkway in baltimore city....how could there be a dmv office here in baltimore but its not apart of the dmv?
  • gslim
    gslim Members Posts: 9
    edited August 2011
    Options
    theres a dmv office located on 6402 security blvd, in baltimore md...Theres also one off gwynns fall parkway in baltimore city....how could there be a dmv office here in baltimore but its not apart of the dmv?

ur jokin rite? thats the department of motor vehicles ? lls
  • Uptown81
    Uptown81 Members Posts: 32
    edited August 2011
    Options

I thought they were called MVA's in MD.
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gslim wrote: »
    ur jokin rite? thats the department of motor vehicles ? lls

I know its the department of motor vehicles. ? flipped it in hiphop to start a movement for the mid atlantic hiphop scene.
    thats where the dmv name came from. Please dont tell me you think the name came from some where else??????
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Uptown81 wrote: »

dmv and mva is all the same thing breh, it sounds crazy but it is what it is.....if your trying to get your car on the road or trying get your Ls, you hitting them up asap...
  • gslim
    gslim Members Posts: 9
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I know its the department of motor vehicles. ? flipped it in hiphop to start a movement for the mid atlantic hiphop scene.
    thats where the dmv name came from. Please dont tell me you think the name came from some where else??????

yea i know thats part of where it came from, i dont understand ur logic of there bein a dmv(mva) in bmore means that bmore is part of the dmv (there's a DMV in LA, does that mean LA is part of the DMV?)....wholetime the DMV is considered DC, PG, MOCO, and NOVA because they share the same culture, what u expect ppl to call it DPGMONOVA? And personally I dont even bang wit the DMV ? and ? in the area dont really either b/c they arent even movin as one unit, its basically marketing for the music biz...and all the bmore ? I know dont even want to be part of it or even care about it b/c they got their own culture...ppl especially OTers get confused b/c they look at it literally as if it really is the whole MD and VA, which I understand, but in reality, it isnt
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    whats the story behind cam'ron gettin shot up there..

hip hop coulda lost a legend..
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I usually just say I'm from DC. *kanye shrug*
  • goobs
    goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i can c/s what you saying. but wale isn't a go go artist so of course we never heard of him around go go circles. Thus why this go around you hear him claiming DMV not saying he from uptown or him saying he is from DC.
    true you right,well idk what he did to make ? salty with him but ? really aint ? with like he thought they would
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    how come every rapper to make it has that one lame ? to try and get on by dissing him? jaz-o,bang'em smurf,whats his face that was ? ridin drake...and the countless others whos names will never be remembered....

woooah fam bang em smurf had a legit reason 2 ? on woodface cuz smurf was n da STREETZ puttin n work bustin his GUN fa woodface while woodface was n da studio playin studio gangsta rappin smurfz life so woodface shouldve got smurf outta jail especially when smurf was n da streetz poppin them thangz fa woodfacez muuuunkee azz but woodface didnt cuz woodface is da white manz ? /muuuunkee & JIMMY told him not 2 thatz y smurf ? ;d on woodface when he got out cuz he had a LEGIT REASON!
  • goobs
    goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Uptown81 wrote: »

they are called mva maryland vehicle adminstration
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dmv ? will never come up
    first time i hear of a ? and his mixtape is about another ?
    first time i ever heard of goobs and he dissin tyga