Roc mikey exposing wale on his w.a.r(wale aint real) mixtape

Options

Comments

• beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gslim wrote: »
    yea i know thats part of where it came from, i dont understand ur logic of there bein a dmv(mva) in bmore means that bmore is part of the dmv (there's a DMV in LA, does that mean LA is part of the DMV?)....wholetime the DMV is considered DC, PG, MOCO, and NOVA because they share the same culture, what u expect ppl to call it DPGMONOVA? And personally I dont even bang wit the DMV ? and ? in the area dont really either b/c they arent even movin as one unit, its basically marketing for the music biz...and all the bmore ? I know dont even want to be part of it or even care about it b/c they got their own culture...ppl especially OTers get confused b/c they look at it literally as if it really is the whole MD and VA, which I understand, but in reality, it isnt

breh, drop a credible link to who said that the dmv movement was created solely for dc pg moco and nova....of course everybody dont rep the dmv movement, thats life.....but im saying ive never heard this logic that your spewing saying the dmv movement was started to rep only certain parts of md and certain parts of va.....this is not a go go movement, the dmv movement was started for the mid Atlantic hiphop scene not go go and that culture....
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kahhh-pri wrote: »
    What u mean by southern md? The M represent pg and Moci because they border dc.

wat I was trynna say is that ya'll dont consider Baltimore and the surrounding counties a part of the DMV
  • Uptown81
    Uptown81 Members Posts: 32
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm not really into the whole DMV movement, at least I never refer to the area as DMV but to me its clearly only talking about the DC Metro area. Like what was said earlier about gentrification, it has forced a lot of DC residents into the areas around DC. That plus the fact that PG, Mo County and Norther VA were always part of the culture...so eventually the radio started the DMV thing to include those living in these areas that are a part of the culture. DC Metro and Bmore don't really share any culture. You don't hear house music on PGC or KYS, you wont hear gogo on 92Q. I can ride out to PG county and party and not feel like Im somewhere out my zone. Traveling to Bmore, I feel like I am in another city. I don't have no real beef with Bmore, some of the people there strike me as real bammerish, rocking gold teeth and such...and one time I met this chick at Edens Lounge, invited me back to the crib (I'm thinking my game was just on fire that night) and she turned out to be a ? ....but outside of that I don't have any problems with the city. But I just don't see where the two areas have anything in common whatsoever other than geography.
  • Wizzlee
    Wizzlee Members Posts: 27
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It would be a great help if any of you would watch my new song, I put together in about 15 minutes as a bit of fun. Share it if yall like it please :)
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wizzlee wrote: »
    It would be a great help if any of you would watch my new song, I put together in about 15 minutes as a bit of fun. Share it if yall like it please :)

this ? suck
  • BlackAX410
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wizzlee wrote: »

lls S/O to Reh Dogg wit a british accent smh @ you butchering and abusing the Throwed Off Flow
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Uptown81 wrote: »
    I'm not really into the whole DMV movement, at least I never refer to the area as DMV but to me its clearly only talking about the DC Metro area. Like what was said earlier about gentrification, it has forced a lot of DC residents into the areas around DC. That plus the fact that PG, Mo County and Norther VA were always part of the culture...so eventually the radio started the DMV thing to include those living in these areas that are a part of the culture. DC Metro and Bmore don't really share any culture. You don't hear house music on PGC or KYS, you wont hear gogo on 92Q. I can ride out to PG county and party and not feel like Im somewhere out my zone. Traveling to Bmore, I feel like I am in another city. I don't have no real beef with Bmore, some of the people there strike me as real bammerish, rocking gold teeth and such...and one time I met this chick at Edens Lounge, invited me back to the crib (I'm thinking my game was just on fire that night) and she turned out to be a ? ....but outside of that I don't have any problems with the city. But I just don't see where the two areas have anything in common whatsoever other than geography.

there are some differences with dc and bmore, but there is some similarities as well. The foamposites are some of the most popular selling shoes in both cities. Both are ranked in the top ten of the most populated black cities in amerikkka. Dc has some bammerish ways as well, like when i use to be out there ? was rocking white beach shells in there hair, and wearing slouch socks that girls wore, i know bmore got carried away with the long ass white tees though, and yea rocking golds is popular here. By the way, i be up edens lounge sometimes, they do got hella tricks up in there who stay tricking. Ball fifty ? is the proper terminology to use for them.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lmao ? argueing and catching feelings about something nobody outside of this "dmv" area gives a ? about. Lol at the bottom line of ,its a dead movement and its hate filled but ? mad when there told your area is not part of it .haha

im glad you spoke cause i wanna address you ? ? . I never been more convinced that wateva stigma there was to being from NY back in the day is definitely dead. Yall ? are really ? . his goes for every weak ass borough. Weak ass area
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lmao ? argueing and catching feelings about something nobody outside of this "dmv" area gives a ? about. Lol at the bottom line of ,its a dead movement and its hate filled but ? mad when there told your area is not part of it .haha

where u from?
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    im glad you spoke cause i wanna address you ? ? . I never been more convinced that wateva stigma there was to being from NY back in the day is definitely dead. Yall ? are really ? . his goes for every weak ass borough. Weak ass area

well damn.......sounds like u been waiting to say that for some time now......
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Damn breh... you right tho. ? from NY stay wit that unwarranted sense of self importance. ? is annoyin'.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Emotional ass ? pLease ? yourselves. Are dudes the new ? in the new millennium I mean damn cats are crying and putting out mixtapes or videos every other hour smh.

c/s .
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I feel you

I always want other opinions on this tho. How you feel about the whole DMV thing ? I like what it stand for and what its trying to promote which is he unity of this area. However I cant bring myself to say it or claim it because I feel like its not genuine. I dont think the area want unity particularly those from DC. In my experiences, the only people who rep it or claim it are those from Maryland or Northern VA. You ask a DC dude where he from, you straight up getting "Im from DC". I cant even lie, I kinda like that though. I was born there but moved out to PG some years later and grew up there so when people ask where im from, Im straight up like Maryland. I think the DMV is masked with the unity thing but a lot of people hiding behind it just scared to be who they are and claim where they really from trying to cling to DC.I think thats part of the reason Wale started pushing DMV to make everybody feel included and avoid ruffling feathers from the inevitable DC Cats who was gon come out calling him a fraud.
    sorry to jump in, but i live in the area, when i go visit home tho if i say DMV they dont get it. I have to say DC because if i tell em i live in Alexandria, they say "huh". And I dont hear anybody saying DMV over here. For one, alot of them are from DC, second they like to rep they ? too. I really only hear it on the radio, on here or from friends that follow music.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lmaoo how did one comment turn into a hate filled rant about nyc. Ya hate us so much but dedicate threads soley to display this hate . Seems like jealousy and envy.

yea but you said the thread lacked importance and still went ahead and posted in it
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The DMV is pretty much just a nickname for the DC metro area.

thats what i thought, why ? takin it to heart
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lmaoo how did one comment turn into a hate filled rant about nyc. Ya hate us so much but dedicate threads soley to display this hate . Seems like jealousy and envy.

bruh you just come to represent the ? i see from NY. I met so many ? from NY this past year and the image in my head was just ruined. Its like even the coolest ? from NY are just corny....
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No, actually this thread was about one salty ? dissing somebody he is jealous of. Yall changed it to what we talkin bout now . There was nothing inaccurate about my statement . Ya the ones said the movement is dead, theres no unity, dmv will never blow. I just said nobody outside of the area gives a ? . Now am i wrong?

i dont know dawg i really dont

****continues to face my blunt****
  • goobs
    goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    its crazy how people in this thread say they aint feelin roc mikey w.a.r mixtape but 21 ? in here downloaded it so who's fake now
  • BlackAX410
    edited August 2011
    Options
    goobs wrote: »
    its crazy how people in this thread say they aint feelin roc mikey w.a.r mixtape but 21 ? in here downloaded it so who's fake now

You kno Roc Mikey personally or some ? you on his team?? fact is if you dedicate a 21 song mixtape to diss someone then u lame
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Roc Mikey is pretty generic on the mic that's why he resorted to dissing Wale. No one would give him any attention if he didn't. If he

had such a problem with Wale why did he ? with him to begin with. Roc Mikey is just as fake as he claims Wale is.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    now i can understand MAYb makin 1 diss trak but a whole diss mixtape xposin nuttin is pretty STUPID!
  • goobs
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You kno Roc Mikey personally or some ? you on his team?? fact is if you dedicate a 21 song mixtape to diss someone then u lame

so exposing the real truth about a ? that claims he tuff but really not that claims he know all these street dudes but really dont makes him lame well you might as well call 50 and ja lames because they did the same thing.....foh
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wtf happened in here

rap doctor had some ? on his chest
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Goobs how do you know all them folks from here downloaded that mixtape? Also are you on that ? 's street team or some ? ?
  • goobs
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Roc Mikey is pretty generic on the mic that's why he resorted to dissing Wale. No one would give him any attention if he didn't. If he

had such a problem with Wale why did he ? with him to begin with. Roc Mikey is just as fake as he claims Wale is.

if thats how you feel then so be it but he never said he had hate for him he just exposing him for the ? ? that he did