The Sexification of the IC Female: beauty thread # 1025.2

Options

Comments

• teresap989
    teresap989 Members Posts: 1
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i want to try it too but I have too much mascara here that I have to use up first
    I was happy with the lash blast fusion, but i also have a stila mascara that came with a set I bought and a sephora brand sampler.
  • CandidAle
    CandidAle Members Posts: 12
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I've used a version of the lower one, it works pretty well actually. Depends what brand I guess.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I am not too into make up, especially shadows but all I can say is.....

NARS Blush in "Orgasm" @ Sephora.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I am not too into make up, especially shadows but all I can say is.....

NARS Blush in "Orgasm" @ Sephora.

girl..i'll just say there is a reason they call it orgasm lol
    I have the orgasm illuminator and the glow it gives is something else! My fave blush by nars is "outlaw" right now
  • marie addams
    edited October 2010
    Options
    soo mac pretty much decided to skip the Halloween face charts for 2010, i think they're counting the villainous villans face charts for halloween so i'll post them up as well as some looks for 2009

Cruella+de+Vil+FC.png

Dr+Facilier+FC.png

Evil+Queen+FC.png

Maleficent+FC.png
  • marie addams
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Marie I'd make love to your posting

you're welcomed :)
  • marie addams
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ace of hearts (good "poker face" for anyone dressing as gaga this year)
    Ace-of-Hearts.jpg

deadly dame
    Deadly-Dame.jpg

Meidterfreeze
    Meisterfreeze.jpg

She goes pop (this one is CRAZY in person)
    She-Goes-Pop.jpg

[IMG]\http://www.vlamboyant.com/wp-content/uploads/lichtenstein-makeup-620x312.jpg[/IMG]
  • marie addams
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lichtenstein-makeup-620x312.jpg
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I freakin' love this! & people were saying MAC
    should of chose Jafar from Alladin instead of Dr.Faciliier.
    This is gorgeous!

Dr+Facilier+FC.png
  • marie addams
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    I freakin' love this! & people were saying MAC
    should of chose Jafar from Alladin instead of Dr.Faciliier.
    This is gorgeous!

Dr+Facilier+FC.png

I hope they do a second collaboration, i'd love to see what look they come up with for Ursela
  • marie addams
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Cyber Monday Beauty Deals:

Stila - Beautyaholics will no doubt stampede the Stila sample sale today, where you'll find cult classics like convertible color, smudge pots and makeup brushes on sale for up to 80 percent off retail prices.

Ulta - One of our favorite beauty supply store destinations, Ulta is handing out an assortment of 12 samples stuffed in a free travel bag with a minimum $35 purchase today. Customize your gift by selecting from three different cute color patterns, which hold three different deluxe sample selections.

Urban Decay - eyeshadows, colored mascaras and lip glosses for just $6 through 3am EST Tuesday, with chic nail polish sets and sleek shadow palettes going for only $12. And from 1pm to 5pm EST, you can snag a sneak peak of the 15th Anniversary 24/7 Pencil Set that will go on sale in the spring -- quantities are limited.

Lush - free one ounce limited-edition perfume for purchases over $150. Choose from Olive Branch, Candy Fluff, Honey I Washed the Kids, and So White. Orders over $100 will also get free ground shipping, while orders over $120 will be rewarded with free two day shipping.

Kiehl's - The highly charitable brand is running its annual Friends & Family through Tuesday, and the code FAMILY10 will get you 20 percent off all purchases, as well as, complimentary ground shipping on orders totaling more than $30. To redeem the coupon in-store, you'll have to print it out here and bring it with you.

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics- 20% off of all lip tars with the code "CYBER2010"

Bobbi Brown - Stock up on your favorite best-sellers like palettes and foundation sticks, and then enter code HAPPY11 for three travel-sized gifts of Crystal Lip Gloss, Extreme Party Mascara and Intensive Skin Supplement, as well as, free shipping.

Bath & Body Works - When this popular bath time retailer debuted their sleigh load of holiday gifts this season, we picked out our top five. Today's a perfect day to nab one -- with 25% off all purchases online, with code CYBER25.

Ahava - The Dead Sea mineral-infused line of products are discounted in tiered fashion today. Spend $50 and get 15 percent off and a deluxe sized Hand/Body/Foot Cream with code GIVE15. Stacking up $100 worth of products gets you 20 percent off, plus the cream and an exfoliating washcloth and Botanic Bliss Set with code GIVE20. A $200 splurge captures 30% off, as well as, the cream, washcloth and botanic goodies with code GIVE30.

Laura Geller - With any purchase of $75 or more, customers will receive a special Laura Geller kit that features the antioxidant-rich Blush-N-Brighten, Baked Eyeshadow Duo in Fresco Nude/Baroque and the Clear Handled Kabuki Brush. All the free goodies ring in at a $98 value. Cha-ching!
  • marie addams
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Cyber monday deals continued...

Lancome: Black Lash Friday Events on 11/26 – kits featuring four of Lancome’s best-selling mascaras. 20% off + free shipping with code HOLIDAY20, expires 11/29.

Lierac: 30% off all products with code FF2010, 11/29 through 12/3.

LORAC: Cyber Monday Collection ($100 value) for $25, 11/29 only.

Bare Escentuals: Spend $50, get $20 off your next purchase of $40 or more (redeemable 12/13 through 12/31) with code MERRY, valid 11/26 through 12/5. Free shipping on any order on 11/29 only with code SHIPFREE. 20% off all purchases with code GETLUV, 12/9 through 12/12.

Benefit: Free U.S. shipping with code GLAMSHIP, 11/24 through 11/29. Free international shipping on $85+ orders with code DEALDAY1, 11/25 through 11/29. Get 20% off top rated pics from Annie & Maggie with code FORDPICS, only valid 11/29. Free shipping over purchases of $50+, use code PRETTY50. Free international shipping with purchases of $115+, use code WORLD115

e.l.f.: 30% off Studio Line on $20+ purchases with code STUD30.

NARS Cosmetics: Free shipping on orders of $25 or more with code 25FREESHIP. Free 2-day shipping on orders of $150+, no code necessary.

BeautyTicket.com: 30% off everything with code CYBER30, valid 11/29 only.

NYX: 50% off all stock while supplies last on 11/25 thru 11/29.

Sephora: Free shipping on $25+ orders with code SHIPNOW, 11/27 through 11/29.

Smashbox: Free gift every Tuesday and Thursday. Free shipping on all orders. 20% off with code FFSB20, expires 11/29.

Trish McEvoy: 20% off with code TMHOLIDAY, expires 11/29.

YSL: 20% off all orders with code FRIENDS, expires 11/30. Free shipping on $50+ orders.

GOSMiLE: 20% off with code BLACK20, 11/26 thru 11/29.

Butter London: 30% off with code FF2010, expires 11/30.

Clarisonic: 20% off Skin Care Pairs, Cleanser Duo Sets, Brush Head Duos with code PAIRS, expires 11/30.
  • marie addams
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • jabeaud
    jabeaud Members Posts: 2
    edited December 2010
    Options

Dame I like both of these women!
  • rapstarsupreme
    rapstarsupreme Members Posts: 6
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Has anyone seen this video on youtube of how to make your eyes huge like Lady Gaga? It is a walk through of how to use makeup and fake eyelashes. Unfortunately you must use computer software to achieve the final result, but even before the computer effects it still looks really cool.

• marie addams
    edited January 2011
    Options
    mac wonder woman collection.

i'll probably check for the blue polish and pigment

mac-wonder-woman-2.jpg
  • marie addams
    edited January 2011
    Options
    some pics from the hello kitty sephora collection

sephorahellokitty012.jpg

sephorahellokitty002.jpg

sephorahellokitty004.jpg

sephorahellokitty010.jpg
  • marie addams
    edited January 2011
    Options
    more pics from that hello kittly collection. Got to see some of it yesterday and the shadows look so much more high quality than these pics show. The perfume actually smells decent too. a little young..flirty but appealing

165752_487718359404_16453004404_5962249_1957763_n.jpg
  • marie addams
    edited January 2011
    Options
    nars spring 2011 collection. call me crazy but Im dying to see what that super dark gloss will look like.

nars_makeup_2011.jpg

also..this duo is MINE

nars-bateau-ivre.jpg?w=535&h=411

ff2d7700c21e5ec95ab016fad61fd8c2.jpg
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oooh, pretty. ^^
  • Don Sharma
    Don Sharma Members Posts: 3
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • marie addams
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Those are pretty. I like the "Dannii" color.

I used to love all kinds of nail colors on my hands...I got boring after I stopped gettin acrylics. I don't even do clear polish on my hands and shades of red/pink or french tip on my toes.