Biggy Asking a ? to Strip (if loses a battle) and And Unknowingly Gets Punked

Options

Comments

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mr Cee was the DJ that night (true story)

this thread better not be serious
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Sometimes people consider "facts" to be hating.

If JayZ would have written a rap about Nas asking a ni99er to strip during a rap-battle the same people calling it hate would call it a genius diss.

Everybody has heard about Mann, and their are horrifying stories about dice-games were Biggie and Mann would make the losers do humiliating things.

......luckily tea-bagging was invented after Biggie was murked.

dead.,.,.wat killz me tho about this whole situation is biggie had a GUN & all he could think about was makin a MAN STRIP like i said b4 on sum GAYME CHIP N DALE ? if he winz da rap battle wtf smh lol....i dont know about u but if i had a strap & a kat want;d 2 battle rap me & i had a choice of my prize if i win da battle is takin his LOOT i dont wanna CEE no MANNZ BOOOTY i dont get down wit RU PAUL i;d rather ? a tiny outta xxscape then a ? matter fact ill ? tiny ova biggiez 1st babymomma lolll
    shenco wrote: »
    I like how you did that intensive edit. I also wouldn't do no stuff like that, but then again idc about this thread premise at all. I just came in to state the obvious

im blown outta my mind thatz y i made that 'intensive edit' lol.,,.& again this is not a h8 thread itz mo of a XPOSURE thread provin biggie really did have MANNNISH wayz imean wat straight man wit a gun is gonna want another MANN 2 STRIP NEKKID wit his ? out 2 CEE instead of takin a MANNZ LOOT? smh
  • reverend_al
    reverend_al Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why did dmx make dude strip in the movie belly? is that just some eastcoast ? ? do to degrade eachother?

yea its just like California where they go around drinking each others buckets of ?
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yea its just like California where they go around drinking each others buckets of ?

only a east coast ? would think of some ? like that
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Are ? still on this 'Big as ? ' ? ? SMH. I'm not even a HUGE fan of dude, but this ? has gotten ridiculous.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    How am i the one worked up but you not only made the thread but also the first 10 replies. lol.

I heard a story about somebody trying to step to Biggie in their own hometown and BIG accepted the challenge on the terms that if dude loses he would be humiliated in front of the whole concert. Dude couldn't hang and tried to get live, got pistol-whipped and then got him and his peoples shot the ? up.

You heard a story about a man possibly getting naked and decided to make a thread about it.

krs.gifkrs.gifkrs.gifkrs.gif

LMAO funny as hell
  • longmeat
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I always heard that it was a Wu affiliate that got robbed, not a core member of the Wu-Tang Clan.

He said 'Wu-Tang' in this interview, but he made it sound like Wu-Tang wasn't 9-10 core members deep.

But props to 2Pac though, his detractors will always blame him for the East/West beef or whatever, but he always had love for the East Coast.

This is what I was always confused about Pac being mad at big for biting his style. When I listen to Party and ? , then listen to Ready to Die, I hear the same Big. When I listen to LAD, I still here Big. Pac seemed like a confused ? sometimes man
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    This is what I was always confused about Pac being mad at big for biting his style. When I listen to Party and ? , then listen to Ready to Die, I hear the same Big. When I listen to LAD, I still here Big. Pac seemed like a confused ? sometimes man

You're looking at it from a lyrical standpoint, not a conceptual standpoint. Pac never claimed that Big stole his style lyrically, but conceptually...Pac claimed that before he schooled Big, Big was strictly ? . Pac claimed that he told Big to make songs/singles catered to females, being that females are the ones that buy the albums, "and the ? want what the ? want".
  • longmeat
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You're looking at it from a lyrical standpoint, not a conceptual standpoint. Pac never claimed that Big stole his style lyrically, but conceptually...Pac claimed that before he schooled Big, Big was strictly ? . Pac claimed that he told Big to make songs/singles catered to females, being that females are the ones that buy the albums, "and the ? want what the ? want".

You gotta link or video of him saying that? Every video or interview where Pac brought that up, he never mentioned that.

When I look at the track listing and singles for Ready to Die, there's One More Chance remix and Big Poppa which you could categorize as songs for the ladies. The rest of the album is nothing but hood ? .

And even on Life After Death, the only songs geared towards females was ? you tonight, and maybe nasty boy and Another (feat lil kim).

I'm still not seeing the connection personally. On the real I just think Pac was confused and paranoid. In one interview he'll say it's cause them ? tried to get him killed. In another interview he'll say it's because he's biting his style, in another interview he'll say something totally different.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    You gotta link or video of him saying that? Every video or interview where Pac brought that up, he never mentioned that.

When I look at the track listing and singles for Ready to Die, there's One More Chance remix and Big Poppa which you could categorize as songs for the ladies. The rest of the album is nothing but hood ? .

And even on Life After Death, the only songs geared towards females was ? you tonight, and maybe nasty boy and Another (feat lil kim).

I'm still not seeing the connection personally. On the real I just think Pac was confused and paranoid. In one interview he'll say it's cause them ? tried to get him killed. In another interview he'll say it's because he's biting his style, in another interview he'll say something totally different.

here you go...
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    So, when people rob and strip a person, is he qualified as a ? , too?

requesting a ? to strip for u as a reward, as a prize, "what do i get in return" *wink wink*,

and strippin a ? at gunpoint to rob him of all his ?

are two different things,

BIG cud have asked the ? to throw up some bills, or ? his ? , or anything, but he wanted him to strip, which seems like a common theme in the badboy camp
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    So, when people rob and strip a person, is he qualified as a ? , too?

wat does that have 2 do wit this situation tho? biggie just want;d 2 CEE a MANNZ ? ! NO MANN!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options

I always assume that was puffy that made him switch his style
  • DMTxTHC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    I always assume that was puffy that made him switch his style

Me too, Puff had a well known R&B background before RTD, working with Jodeci and Mary J., so it would be fairly easy for Puff to guide Biggie's music in a mainstream direction. Pac's story doesn't sound far fetched either, but i still think Puffy had more of a hand of Big switching his style.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Me too, Puff had a well known R&B background before RTD, working with Jodeci and Mary J., so it would be fairly easy for Puff to guide Biggie's music in a mainstream direction. Pac's story doesn't sound far fetched either, but i still think Puffy had more of a hand of Big switching his style.

sean combz told big he had 2 stop rappin about kickin preggo women n da stomach on badboy,..
  • DMTxTHC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    sean combz told big he had 2 stop rappin about kickin preggo women n da stomach on badboy,..

Interesting you say that, because the "i wouldn't give a ? if you're pregnant/ gimme the baby rings and the number one mom pendant" line on Gimme The Loot had the word 'pregnant' backmasked. Lol, if it was up to Big, Machine Gun Funk might have been a lead single.
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited August 2011
    Options
    biggie best songs are about kickin preggo wimmens in da stomach

gimme the loot >>>
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Interesting you say that, because the "i wouldn't give a ? if you're pregnant/ gimme the baby rings and the number one mom pendant" line on Gimme The Loot had the word 'pregnant' backmasked. Lol, if it was up to Big, Machine Gun Funk might have been a lead single.

lol i dont know if big wouldve sold lookin da way he did & rappin that horror ? ? as his singlez i think puffy knew that diddy want;d big n a shiney suit not n blk hoodiez & timz sayin ? da goody goodyz lol smh
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Speaking of Machine Gun Funk, why that ? Biggie snorting at the beginning of the song Lol.
  • DMTxTHC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol i dont know if big wouldve sold lookin da way he did & rappin that horror ? ? as his singlez i think puffy knew that diddy want;d big n a shiney suit not n blk hoodiez & timz sayin ? da goody goodyz lol smh

Word.........
    south4life wrote: »
    Speaking of Machine Gun Funk, why that ? Biggie snorting at the beginning of the song Lol.

It was a reaction to him smoking weed...On RTD, Machine Gun Funk comes after Gimme The Loot, and at the end of Gimme The Loot, he was smoking weed. Lol, it does sound like he cold or something when he did that though.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options

Puff was rollin with Pac in the early stages trying gain knowledge from a successful rapper.

At the same time BIGGY was broke (puff wasnt paying him) before RTD and wanted Pac to sign him up, but Pac wasnt in the financial position to do that, so instead he let BIGGY open at his various shows and introduced him to various other rappers.

Pac was a key component in the development of Badboy records in the early stages and aiding Biggy/Puff in promotion and given them knowledge on key elements of commercial rap music
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    so is ? a ? for finding the story amusing?

? is like premo a helpless bystander,
  • DMTxTHC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Puff was rollin with Pac in the early stages trying gain knowledge from a successful rapper.

At the same time BIGGY was broke (puff wasnt paying him) before RTD and wanted Pac to sign him up, but Pac wasnt in the financial position to do that, so instead he let BIGGY open at his various shows and introduced him to various other rappers.

Pac was a key component in the development of Badboy records in the early stages and aiding Biggy/Puff in promotion and given them knowledge on key elements of commercial rap music

That^ is why Pac's story doesn't sound far fetched. But Puff was a intern at Uptown records, and soon became a talent director at Uptown. He helped develop Jodeci, and helped develop Mary J. and got her signed. So i'm sure Puff knew enough about the music business to guide Big's music in a more mainstream direction, solely of his talents/knowledge, knowledge had before he started hanging with Pac.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and ? forget that Pac was rockin Badboy shirts at his own shows trying to help promote Puffs label for free,

Pac did not need to help them ? out, but they seemed cool to him and he was a helpful type ? , so he did all that ? to show luv

Thats why in a interview Pac says "Puff Knows How Much I Did For Him" in 1995,
  • Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Biggie claimed to not liking 40's music in a Canadian magazine, and E-40 got so offended that Biggie didn't like his music, that he sent goons after him after Big performed at a venue in Sacramento.

thats not the real reason bro. 40 was gonna plant that ? because at that time everybody felt BIG was behind Pac getting merked. that canadian mag ? was just smoke and mirrors.