Options
12346»

Comments

• thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Maybe Biggie was just trying to "live his lyrics" ...on the song "Dead Wrong" he raps about a same-sex encounter with another man were he uses a broom-stick as a sex-toy.

Some people say that Mister Cee got caught with a ? and other people say he was just giving a hitch-hiker a ride home

......those same people will say that Biggies associations, behavior, and lyrics were normal but they wont admit that they have engaged in the same behaviors.

haha true story...........
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    ......those same people will say that Biggies associations, behavior, and lyrics were normal but they wont admit that they have engaged in the same behaviors.

was there any proof of biggie being in rooms full of naked men?

or this another urban legend like suge holding ice over balcony, which was proven to be wrong
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Your right I'm not mad. On top of that its actually kinda of funny to see straight males spend so much time on ? ? . It's like you see two ? kissing and you constantly talk about it even make a thread about said ? ? . Then defend your actions by saying hey I'm straight but I'm just wanna let everybody else see how ? this ? is. Fam its never feelings involved with this internet foolishness just comedy on my in.

i know u aint mad im just say u shouldnt b defendin ? ? & c nobody was h8n biggie was nekkid n a room full of MEN again nobody is makin this up biggie was SUSPECT end of story especially wit all these ? storyz poppin up after he died,..,
    Also Gee, the version I heard didn't have that part at the end so yes, it's wild he was in the room like that but again this is Premo's story and it's 2nd hand, Big isn't here to confirm or deny the story but at the end of the day it was Biggie's room, if those dudes were chillen in there smokin it says more about them then Biggie.

but my thang is u was comin @ me like i was makin this up h8n when i wasnt,.,.
    when u stop spreading rumours, such as big was in a room full of naked men

its already came out that Suge never held vanilla off a balcony(some of lies u like to spread to make up ur arguments)

dude would be locked up for that ?

male stalkin cracka ? !
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    now preemo is a liar,? lol

amazing

Nobody is saying that, what I'm saying is it's easy to tell a wild story after someone is dead and not here to say if it happen.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    i know u aint mad im just say u shouldnt b defendin ? ? & c nobody was h8n biggie was nekkid n a room full of MEN again nobody is makin this up biggie was SUSPECT end of story especially wit all these ? storyz poppin up after he died,..,

but my thang is u was comin @ me like i was makin this up h8n when i wasnt,.,.

male stalkin cracka ? !

That's my bad Gee, I saw a Different interview where it got cut off after part he was like "Put some clothes on". Your link with the full interview had the part about passing blunts around. Again I don 't condone everything Biggie did in his life, but that goes for a lot of artist. But some of you guys are reaching, wither it be lyrics or situations, if you think Big was ? , good for you but there is no proof of that what so ever and all this circumstantial evidence is pretty weak. Big rap more about having sex with women than any so called "? " lines you guys can come up with which most was either comedy or hyperbole.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That's my bad Gee, I saw a Different interview where it got cut off after part he was like "Put some clothes on". Your link with the full interview had the part about passing blunts around. Again I don 't condone everything Biggie did in his life, but that goes for a lot of artist. But some of you guys are reaching, wither it be lyrics or situations, if you think Big was ? , good for you but there is no proof of that what so ever and all this circumstantial evidence is pretty weak. Big rap more about having sex with women than any so called "? " lines you guys can come up with which most was either comedy or hyperbole.

itz all good like i said i wasnt makin nuttin up & therr is STRONG evidence pointin 2 big bein SUSPECt imo,,,