Biggy Asking a ? to Strip (if loses a battle) and And Unknowingly Gets Punked

Options

Comments

• rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    How am i the one worked up but you not only made the thread but also the first 10 replies. lol.

I heard a story about somebody trying to step to Biggie in their own hometown and BIG accepted the challenge on the terms that if dude loses he would be humiliated in front of the whole concert. Dude couldn't hang and tried to get live, got pistol-whipped and then got him and his peoples shot the ? up.

You heard a story about a man possibly getting naked and decided to make a thread about it.

LOL, I mean this shut down the thread right here but the usual suspects continue to hate. It's the same 3 posters posting the Agenda. Also the Premo story was taking way out of context, no where did Premo say, "Biggie was in the room with his crew". Premo said, "We went to cheap hotels and had rooms next to each other". Obviously Biggie had his own room and Premo and Jeru went to Big's room alone. Big was in his hotel room alone yet the usual suspects love to twist ish. Why are people still talking about the Ru-Paul line that was joke? It's funny 99% of "Dreams" is about having sex with RnB women yet these dudes only heard 1 line and ran with it. Also This is how Xscape looked in 93 when Biggie made the song:

108.jpg

Looking like some Dudes, that was the joke about the line, Biggie was basically saying they were not attractive and that's exactly how they were looking. JD tried to make them the Female Jodeci at the time, and have them dressing all hard. Yes it was a harsh line and Big ended up apologizing for it. The story ? was saying was once again taken out of context it's getting sad how much you guys are reaching. Also Pac was lying about Biggie "Taking my Style". B.S., Pac was upset "Ready To Die" blew up, if it flopped, he wouldn't of said anything.

How are you at the Album Release Party and then 3 months later after you got shot it's, "Oh he copied my style", why didn't you say that before? Yes Pac did let Big know not to make his album 100% ? , but Puffy with his RnB background was clearly the overall influence on Biggie's more flashy sound. If anything Big remembered Pac's advice and that prevented him from arguing with Puff about the direction of the songs. Tupac and Biggie are night and day. Pac only said that about 'Ready To Die" cause he wanted to take credit for it's success, mind you the song "House of Pain" with Biggie, Pac and Stretch was a song that was cut from "Ready To Die" so Pac was going to be featured.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That^ is why Pac's story doesn't sound far fetched. But Puff was a intern at Uptown records, and soon became a talent director at Uptown. He helped develop Jodeci, and helped develop Mary J. and got her signed. So i'm sure Puff knew enough about the music business to guide Big's music in a more mainstream direction, solely of his talents/knowledge, knowledge had before he started hanging with Pac.

No doubt but Puff never had developed a Gangsta rapper, the only other rapper he knew was Heavy D

So Pac was mos def a world of encyclopedia for Puff as well as free promotion.....Music is all about ur connections, especially in the early stages

You got videos of Pac walking over to grab the mic off Warren G, Snoop, DPG etc... (before anyone had heard of Biggy) and then handing it to BIGGY who got to kick a rhyme for a large crowd, while Pac and Puff stand next to him.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and ? forget that Pac was rockin Badboy shirts at his own shows trying to help promote Puffs label for free,

Pac did not need to help them ? out, but they seemed cool to him and he was a helpful type ? , so he did all that ? to show luv

Thats why in a interview Pac says "Puff Knows How Much I Did For Him" in 1995,
    LOL, I mean this shut down the thread right here but the usual suspects continue to hate. It's the same 3 posters posting the Agenda. Also the Premo story was taking way out of context, no where did Premo say, "Biggie was in the room with his crew". Premo said, "We went to cheap hotels and had rooms next to each other". Obviously Biggie had his own room and Premo and Jeru went to Big's room alone. Big was in his hotel room alone yet the usual suspects love to twist ish. Why are people still talking about the Ru-Paul line that was joke? It's funny 99% of "Dreams" is about having sex with RnB women yet these dudes only heard 1 line and ran with it. Also This is how Xscape looked in 93 when Biggie made the song:

108.jpg

Looking like some Dudes, that was the joke about the line, Biggie was basically saying they were not attractive and that's exactly how they were looking. JD tried to make them the Female Jodeci at the time, and have them dressing all hard. Yes it was a harsh line and Big ended up apologizing for it. The story ? was saying was once again taken out of context it's getting sad how much you guys are reaching. Also Pac was lying about Biggie "Taking my Style". B.S., Pac was upset "Ready To Die" blew up, if it flopped, he wouldn't of said anything.

How are you at the Album Release Party and then 3 months later after you got shot it's, "Oh he copied my style", why didn't you say that before? Yes Pac did let Big know not to make his album 100% ? , but Puffy with his RnB background was clearly the overall influence on Biggie's more flashy sound. If anything Big remembered Pac's advice and that prevented him from arguing with Puff about the direction of the songs. Tupac and Biggie are night and day. Pac only said that about 'Ready To Die" cause he wanted to take credit for it's success, mind you the song "House of Pain" with Biggie, Pac and Stretch was a song that was cut from "Ready To Die" so Pac was going to be featured.

I UNDERSTAND U LOVE BIG but stop bein DELUSIONAL premo said it was a ROOM full of guyz when biggie was N3KKID n da hotel eatin chicken thatz y lil CEEASE did da same thang n da memory of BIGGIE!
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    rapmastermind i know ur a fan, but u cant defend ? a sheman/? over women, sorry fam, ur alone on that one

also asking ? to strip, and being butt naked in a room full of men, is ? az ? ,

then u have the lil cease video, u cant even take that outta context, a ? butt naked in a room full of fully clothed men doing the ? spin

yall know biggy and cease and mr cee were on some weird ? like that,
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Just2C wrote: »
    thats not the real reason bro. 40 was gonna plant that ? because at that time everybody felt BIG was behind Pac getting merked. that canadian mag ? was just smoke and mirrors.

The incident happened before Tupac got murdered.

Hilarious comments in this thread but I'm sure one of you posters is willing to admit that at one point or another in your personal lives you asked another man to remove his garments and stand in the nude for your viewing pleasure as a reward for some type of victory.

In Biggies defense I think maybe the stripping part was for Mann who was Biggies full-blown ? BFF....or for Mister CEE.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    so is ? a ? for finding the story amusing?

Lol @ that question...Puff sampled lyrics from Me & My ? for You're All I Need, which led to ? and Mary earning a grammy in 1996.
    ...If only Big and ? collaborated more.
    Just2C wrote: »
    thats not the real reason bro. 40 was gonna plant that ? because at that time everybody felt BIG was behind Pac getting merked. that canadian mag ? was just smoke and mirrors.

Well...E-40 and 2Pac were very close, they always gave each other props. Only problem with this^ is that i'm sure the incident happened before Pac got murdered. And if it didn't then why didn't 40 murk Biggie? was that scenario just to intimidate Biggie?
    No doubt but Puff never had developed a Gangsta rapper, the only other rapper he knew was Heavy D

So Pac was mos def a world of encyclopedia for Puff as well as free promotion.....Music is all about ur connections, especially in the early stages

You got videos of Pac walking over to grab the mic off Warren G, Snoop, DPG etc... (before anyone had heard of Biggy) and then handing it to BIGGY who got to kick a rhyme for a large crowd, while Pac and Puff stand next to him.

Great points...i'm still a bit on the fence though. Pac supported Biggie, and may have put the bug in his ear to cater more to the females. But i would still give Puff the edge, i heard claims that Big bit Pac's concept of rapping about death, but i don't know how much Pac was actually involved in the recording of RTD. While Puff on the other hand...was involved heavily in the recording of RTD, and his career.
  • rapmastermind
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

I UNDERSTAND U LOVE BIG but stop bein DELUSIONAL premo said it was a ROOM full of guyz when biggie was N3KKID n da hotel eatin chicken thatz y lil CEEASE did da same thang n da memory of BIGGIE!

No you only heard what you wanted to hear. I've listen to the interview, no where did Premo say "I was in the room with Biggie and his whole crew". He just said, "We got cheap hotels with rooms next to each other". How do you take a comment like that and twist to that? If Biggie is in his own Hotel room naked, that's his business, if Premo and Jeru didn't leave when they saw that, that's on them but no where did Premo say Big was laying there with his whole crew, maybe that's your own fantasy about the situation but that's not what he said. That's what I mean, you dudes reach to unbelievable levels. Also the Rupaul line was a joke, the hook of the song is "I'm just playin" but again why focus on 1 line when the entire song is about having sex with beautiful RnB women? As for the ? Story, I mean obviously it was about embarrassing the guy in front of a whole crowd and the guy ended up getting friends shot. You dudes only heard "Strip" and your minds started going. Like I said, Reaching.
  • Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Really, i thought it was after? it was in the same year 96.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol @ that question...Puff sampled lyrics from Me & My ? for You're All I Need, which led to ? and Mary earning a grammy in 1996.
    ...If only Big and ? collaborated more.

Well...E-40 and 2Pac were very close, they always gave each other props. Only problem with this^ is why didn't 40 murk Biggie? was that scenario just to intimidate Biggie?

Great points...i'm still a bit on the fence though. Pac may have supported Biggie, and put the bug in his ear to cater more to the females. But i would still give Puff the edge, i heard claims that Big bit Pac's concept of rapping about death, but i don't know how much Pac was actually involved in the recording of RTD. While Puff on the other hand...was involved heavily in the recording of RTD, and his career.

I mean i'm sure Biggy picked up a lot of game from Pac, as well as Puff....and Puff most def picked Pacs brain on certain aspects of rap music, it'd be the normal thing to do. It all boils down to disloyal ? that went down in 1995,, which led to all these accusations and ill feeling, even if Pac had given only a crumb of knowledge to BIGGY, he was still goin to make a big deal outta of it

Pac said he let BIGGY hear the first draft of his album, (which BIGGY admits and preferred over MATW), which dealt with the issues death and was heavily eastcoast influenced. Pac maintains Biggy stole his concept, which he wud of been fine with because that was his hommie, however after the shooting all that whit went out the window, and Pac was all about destroying BIGGY, especially after all the ? he did for the ? , soon as BIGGY never paid him a visit in the pen, loyalty and respect with out the window.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No you only heard what you wanted to hear. I've listen to the interview, no where did Premo say "I was in the room with Biggie and his whole crew". He just said, "We got cheap hotels with rooms next to each other". How do you take a comment like that and twist to that? If Biggie is in his own Hotel room naked, that's his business, if Premo and Jeru didn't leave when they saw that, that's on them but no where did Premo say Big was laying there with his whole crew, maybe that's your own fantasy about the situation but that's not what he said. That's what I mean, you dudes reach to unbelievable levels. Also the Rupaul line was a joke, the hook of the song is "I'm just playin" but again why focus on 1 line when the entire song is about having sex with beautiful RnB women? As for the ? Story, I mean obviously it was about embarrassing the guy in front of a whole crowd and the guy ended up getting friends shot. You dudes only heard "Strip" and your minds started going. Like I said, Reaching.

Wat interview r watchin?

^ premo clearly sayz therr is about 10 GUYZ n da room smh again stop defendin biggiez ? wayz smh.,,.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Hilarious comments in this thread but I'm sure one of you posters is willing to admit that at one point or another in your personal lives you asked another man to remove his garments and stand in the nude for your viewing pleasure as a reward for some type of victory.

In Biggies defense I think maybe the stripping part was for Mann who was Biggies full-blown ? BFF....or for Mister CEE.

Badboy been down with so much ? ? , that some stans still find a way to excuse it

? disgusting,
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? be like "lil cease had his ? out, but it wasnt a real ? , it was a ? , so that doesnt make him ? ", "it was a joke"
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ha pure embarrassment
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wat interview r watchin?

^ premo clearly sayz therr is about 10 GUYZ n da room smh again stop defendin biggiez ? wayz smh.,,.

dead.....................
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Why bother playboy cats are gonna hate and hear what they hear. Reaching on the Reason is a common thing I just laugh and smh when I see it nowadays .

smh itz not h8 u cant get mad @ straight malez callin out ? ? just cuz u support ? ? smh
    dead.....................

i swear these biggie groupiez gotta b ? just like him defendin all this MANNISH ? lol smh
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I mean i'm sure Biggy picked up a lot of game from Pac, as well as Puff....and Puff most def picked Pacs brain on certain aspects of rap music, it'd be the normal thing to do. It all boils down to disloyal ? that went down in 1995,, which led to all these accusations and ill feeling, even if Pac had given only a crumb of knowledge to BIGGY, he was still goin to make a big deal outta of it

Pac said he let BIGGY hear the first draft of his album, (which BIGGY admits and preferred over MATW), which dealt with the issues death and was heavily eastcoast influenced. Pac maintains Biggy stole his concept, which he wud of been fine with because that was his hommie, however after the shooting all that whit went out the window, and Pac was all about destroying BIGGY, especially after all the ? he did for the ? , soon as BIGGY never paid him a visit in the pen, loyalty and respect with out the window.

Yeah, i see what you're saying...it would've been dope if Pac never scrapped the original MATW if that was the case, Easy Mo Bee might have had more than two beats on MATW...especially when compared to the six Mo Bee beats on RTD.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    if big was ? why hasn't the dude he was pluggin come out ? he's had more than enough time. my guess is that big wasn't ?
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    if big was ? why hasn't the dude he was pluggin come out ? he's had more than enough time. my guess is that big wasn't ?

logic isnt allowed!
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh itz not h8 u cant get mad @ straight malez callin out ? ? just cuz u support ? ? smh

gee u claiming ur straight?

uve never had a female
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options

is ya best friend ? 2 like MANN?
    gee u claiming ur straight?

uve never had a female

CRACKA STOP TYPIN MY DAMN SN.,..,
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options

same way all the dudes mr cee has plugged havent come out

it took over 20 years to find dirt on mr cee, all the ? he banged in the ass are yet to come forwards, he got caught out by the police, if that hadnt happened, he'd had still been in the closet for another 20 years

for all u know mr cee and biggy were lovers....
  • rapmastermind
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Why bother playboy cats are gonna hate and hear what they hear. Reaching on the Reason is a common thing I just laugh and smh when I see it nowadays .

Well it's funny to me that ? is talking about a Classic moment with the Legend and dudes only heard "Strip" and made a thread about about. Also Gee, the version I heard didn't have that part at the end so yes, it's wild he was in the room like that but again this is Premo's story and it's 2nd hand, Big isn't here to confirm or deny the story but at the end of the day it was Biggie's room, if those dudes were chillen in there smokin it says more about them then Biggie. As for Biggie taking Pac's style, Biggie was the one that put Pac on to Easy Mo Bee from what I hear so Pac having "Eastcoast Producers" is irrelevant to Biggie cause he was working with Mo Bee 1st. And Pac doesn't own the "Death" topic, "Ready To Die" was one of the 1st songs recorded for the LP. If you look at the timeline, Big was recording his LP before Pac started "Me against the World", how do you copy someone when you stated your record 1st? There was a period he stopped recording cause Puff got fired from Uptown.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    edited August 2011
    Options
    CRACKA STOP TYPIN MY DAMN SN.,..,

when u stop spreading rumours, such as big was in a room full of naked men

its already came out that Suge never held vanilla off a balcony(some of lies u like to spread to make up ur arguments)

dude would be locked up for that ?
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    now preemo is a liar,? lol

amazing
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Badboy been down with so much ? ? , that some stans still find a way to excuse it

? disgusting,

Maybe Biggie was just trying to "live his lyrics" ...on the song "Dead Wrong" he raps about a same-sex encounter with another man were he uses a broom-stick as a sex-toy.

Some people say that Mister Cee got caught with a ? and other people say he was just giving a hitch-hiker a ride home

......those same people will say that Biggies associations, behavior, and lyrics were normal but they wont admit that they have engaged in the same behaviors.