Comments

• THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why is everybody getting so mad??

; )

dusouljah wrote: »
    it's not mandatory? ur not getting it are you??

look at it like school... do you want to do just mandatory and get a C on your relationship..

or do you want to work hard, go above and beyond, and work for that A?

because if you're only doing what's mandatory ur only going to get that back.. and what's the point of a C relationship??

okay.. but y'all acting like it is!
    a relationship can be an A+ without taking out food or even cooking it for him all the time.
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    You didn't lie about that. Still went plat.
    If I was a gambling man I'm willing to be at least 3 of these females will post their dishes they made:
    "This one's from when Donte was sick with the flu"

wait til later tonight and imma throw up a few pics of me cooking the food, fixing his plate and handing it to him.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this post made me smile. Cause it sounds so much like me and mine.

but that's the thing.....shorty knows exacly what i eat, what i don't eayt, how i like my food, what's my favorite...what i'll eat a lot of and what i'll look at like "ewwwww"

and when it's time to make a plate, that's her moment to show off.....cuz she already know imma be on it
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I guarantee Ms Southern and Kat know better than to let some ? fix their man a plate
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options

I saw the title and thought the same thing......so I replied to Bird, she's never said such a thing to me.....DID YOU BIRD, HUH HUH HUH!!
    no ma'm

• Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why is everybody getting so mad??

; )

okay.. but y'all acting like it is!
    a relationship can be an A+ without taking out food or even cooking it for him all the time.
    no a relationship is only going to be an A+ when both parties are always willing to go above and beyond to make eachother happy, and not do just what's mandatory...
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man ? that.I dont want or need no woman fixin my plate like some lil BOY

Maybe cuz I been on my own for years and most people on here still live wit they folks.That ? weird to me.I dont need no woman cookin,cleanin,etc,etc.Im grown I do it myself

where did i go wrong with you???
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I fix my girl a plate all the time......... sorry...had to do it...simp mafia bylaws :-(

MAN LAW VIOLATION!!!!!!

? ....
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    I guess the real question is this a black/latina thing... or do white American females do this too on a whole

Its a woman thing. My momma is half white half native american and she has sisters that are all the way white, and they believe the same things I do. But then again we are from the country and most times fall into line with gender roles.
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    I guess the real question is this a black/latina thing... or do white American females do this too on a whole

the ones from the boot do :tu
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wait til later tonight and imma throw up a few pics of me cooking the food, fixing his plate and handing it to him.

Wouldn't put it past you :)
    Is that that honeydew from the "Ask a male a question" thread from like a year ago?
  • Simma II
    edited April 2010
    Options
    MAN LAW VIOLATION!!!!!!

? ....

Fundz......highlight my whole quote
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man ? that.I dont want or need no woman fixin my plate like some lil BOY

Maybe cuz I been on my own for years and most people on here still live wit they folks.That ? weird to me.I dont need no woman cookin,cleanin,etc,etc.Im grown I do it myself

You ? ass ? , stop fakin'.... You couldn't get a mafucka to make you a plate if your life depended on it.

P.S. ? you and have a nice day.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lady_c wrote: »
    the ones from the boot do :tu

*daps respect*
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I used to be like you until I had a woman start doin all that ? for me.. It made me feel her even more.. N it made me tell myself if things dont work out with her.. Ill never deal with a woman who doesnt have those qualities.. You;ll see eventually...

I bet it made you wanna take out the trash or pull out her chair for her didnt it (not that you didnt do that stuff before)
  • aquizzle
    aquizzle Members Posts: 589
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol this thread is hilarious. I mean I can kinda see why a chick might get upset if someone is offering to fix your man a plate and you're right there, but what about if it's just me and my ? ? I don't usually go to cookouts with my girl unless it's her own fam's cookout. I'm bout to try this with my girl real talk. I like pushing her buttons a little bit lol, but in all honesty I bet she don't think anything of it
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its a woman thing. My momma is half white half native american and she has sisters that are all the way white, and they believe the same things I do. But then again we are from the country and most times fall into line with gender roles.

lol right.. my girl is mixed , her mom's white.. and i think everyone in the entire back yard would just get quiet if ANYONE broguht her husband a plate....

the radio would stop playing.. the sky would go dark.. the dogs would go in the dog house.. ? several cars may start on their on and start beeping the horn like "come on ? ....it's time to go!"
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fundz......highlight my whole quote

LMAO!!! Dis ? ..... Everybody is doin' that ? now. Just type the ? so it ain't overlooked my ? ...
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wouldn't put it past you :)
    Is that that honeydew from the "Ask a male a question" thread from like a year ago?

yes sir lol.

and im serious about the pics lol
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Kool, it's funny how ppl think blacks and whites are so different and the little things just prove the wrongness of that
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I feel u emm.I gotta get wifey somebody who willin to do all that.Once I get that It'll prolly change my thinkin.But I dont need no woman to do that,If she do thats cool too.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? that...

Make a ? a plate of cold foods, hot foods and put my baked beans/greens etc in a seperate bowl cause I HATE soggy food you simple ? !

Thanks in advance!

You rock!
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @dSoulja
    okay... that's true...
    but then look at the thread title...

• lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    aquizzle wrote: »
    lol this thread is hilarious. I mean I can kinda see why a chick might get upset if someone is offering to fix your man a plate and you're right there, but what about if it's just me and my ? ? I don't usually go to cookouts with my girl unless it's her own fam's cookout. I'm bout to try this with my girl real talk. I like pushing her buttons a little bit lol, but in all honesty I bet she don't think anything of it

lol i might get some ? for saying this, but you shouldnt even eat from another woman (besides a momma or granny). if it's you and your boys, cool. but if one of their ole ladys cook, bring your ass home and eat.
  • Simma II
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? that...

Make a ? a plate of cold foods, hot foods and put my baked beans/greens etc in a seperate bowl cause I HATE soggy food you simple ? !

Thanks in advance!

You rock!

In Chicago they make their sandwiches soggy. I find that ....not cool.....
This discussion has been closed.