Jay-Z's legacy is in danger if he doesn't diss Lil Wayne

Options

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I think the brain cells of posters is in danger if you keep making threads.

• soul rattler
    edited August 2011
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    It would be hilarious if Jay made Wayne the next contestant on that Summer Jam screen.

Lil Wayne made himself a contestant on that VMA stage.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    huh? waynez 'REBIRTH' is GOLD & 'IM NOT HUMAN' is PLATINUM thatz pretty good,.,.

but THATS TOTAL sales, not 800k in one week

iamnothuman isnt plat yet, its close though

baby is buying records, theres no other logical reason
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How is Baby buying his albums when there are industry estimates about how many albums would be sold based on their polling trends? If Baby was buying albums there would be a huge discrepancy due to the number of albums being bought by the label. That's not happening. If Baby was buying albums wouldn't you think his last two albums would have been bought by Baby as well?

You have no facts to back up your baseless claims of Baby purchasing albums.

wtf r u trying to say?

baby buying records to increase sales is very logical

THIS ALBUM HAS NO HITS, LAST 2 ALBUMS R GOLD, BUT ALL OF a sudden hes doing 900k in one week LOL?

you got no facts to back up him doing 900k, when last two albums r currently gold after years of being out now

u dont do 900k in a week with out a pop hit, genuine hit, or good overall album review. or maybe artist coming out of retirement

WEEZy got none of that
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    but THATS TOTAL sales, not 800k in one week

iamnothuman isnt plat yet, its close though

baby is buying records, theres no other logical reason

i dont know wat wayne is gonna do on c4 but baby aint buyin ? & im not human is @ ova 900k that is basically PLATINUM!
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So basically jay won?

Lol @ ? on that dust
  • Big Sean Anderson
    Big Sean Anderson Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hol up hol up hol up ? aint go no logic.....wayne stans

so this ? mike jackson touching ? to catch a predator style and was taking drugs and turned himself white but when he dies boiii errrbody rememberd him as the king of pop boiiiii. This ? HOV could turn birdman lil wayne ? and rock zebra pants while kissing kanye and ? would still say he the king of rap boiiiii. ? gotta remember legacy is long term aka after you die boiii. After you pass.....chris paul ? just remember the good things....steinbrener. That ? george steinbrenner was hated by errrbody when he was alive but when he dies ? learn aobut his goodwill and respected his death boiiii.

On a side note i must say every rapper name big got bodied and every rapper name sean got monayyyy.....so i guess my chances are 50/50. But when i die ? aint gunna remember the charges i caught or songs like i doo ittt.....nah ? gunna remember how i got head from a ? with shades on and songs like dance ass that were hits.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • CJ
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hol up hol up hol up ? aint go no logic.....wayne stans

so this ? mike jackson touching ? to catch a predator style and was taking drugs and turned himself white but when he dies boiii errrbody rememberd him as the king of rap boiiiii. This ? HOV could turn birdman lil wayne ? and rock zebra pants while kissing kanye and ? would still say he the king of pop boiiiii. ? gotta remember legacy is long term aka after you die boiii. After you pass.....chris paul ? just remember the good things....steinbrener. That ? george steinbrenner was hated by errrbody when he was alive but when he dies ? learn aobut his goodwill and respected his death boiiii.

On a side note i must say every rapper name big got bodied and every rapper name sean got monayyyy.....so i guess my chances are 50/50. But when i die ? aint gunna remember the charges i caught or songs like i doo ittt.....nah ? gunna remember how i got head from a ? with shades on and songs like dance ass that were hits.

Lmfao

Gotdayum best alias in awhile
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The Reasons logic have been all ? up lately.
    This thread should be locked.
  • innercity99
    innercity99 Members Posts: 892
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hot7777 wrote: »
    Jay-Z can brush of disses from Jaz-O because he is irrelevant
    Jay-Z can brush of disses from Camron, The Game because they are not on his level

but

Wayne is the biggest name in the rap game and Jay-Z said that sales are the most important and
    Carter 4 is ? on Watch The Throne First Week Numbers

so Jay-Z cannot sit idle and let Wayne diss him as Wayne has a HUGE fanbase and their perception of Hova will have alot of effect on how he is viewed in the future.

he needs to release a solid diss at lil Wayne ( ie Takeover pt II), no subliminal ?

Yea like Jordan's Legacy was tarnished for coming back to play for the wiz and like how Ali's was tarnished for staying too long and losing like his last few fights and like how Eddie Murphy's legacy was tarnished by making imagine that and Meet Dave and how Brett Farve legacy was tarnished by him playing until he was like 42
  • innercity99
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    Inb4 synthia

Lmao......
  • innercity99
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    fa real if anythang weezyz legacy is n danger wayne betta hope j dont put him up on that summerjam screen lol

167o2af.jpg

^^ smh wtf

Lmao........
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jay-z fanbase (grown folks) and Wayne fanbase (pre-pubescent sheeps) aren't the same, Wayne is trying to catch up to what Jay has accomplished and truth of the matter is when it's all said and done i don't think Wayne will be anywhere as relevant as Jay at 40. It will be interesting to see if Wayne can hold on to these teeny boopers once they hit young adulthood or will he end up being Nelly status in losing his fanbase.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Jay-z fanbase (grown folks) and Wayne fanbase (pre-pubescent sheeps) aren't the same, Wayne is trying to catch up to what Jay has accomplished and truth of the matter is when it's all said and done i don't think Wayne will be anywhere as relevant as Jay at 40. It will be interesting to see if Wayne can hold on to these teeny boopers once they hit young adulthood or will he end up being Nelly status in losing his fanbase.

lmaooooooo

u mean 60 year old Norwegians (ask young guru) ?

how u know wayne aint gonna be relevant, u have a crystal ball ? ?

fact is wayne has been doin his thang for 5 years and ? thought he'd have flopped by now, but he still riding the tide, this ? tappin into new markets and getting bigger in terms of popularity..his star is yet to fade unlike uncle jays, who will use his wife pregnancy for some promotion...which still aint gonna help

wayne aint even 30 yet, this ? has just started,

when it's all said and done even kanye will surpass jay
  • soul rattler
    edited August 2011
    Options

Seriously, this is a lame joke. Bury yourself.
  • CJ
    edited August 2011
    Options

She's a bizzarro Stan she won't listen.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options

dont a be mad at me cuh, ya mad young guru is the one who said it
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    She's a bizzarro Stan she won't listen.

wtf is a bizarro stan?

u sound like a nerd, dont tell me u say that ? out in public?

first "lank" now "bizarro stan"?

say that ? out loud and tell me u dont sound like a nerd,

lmaooo
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    Hope these number for the Carter 4 are legit . I have a feeling that Baby may have done a Diddy and bought up 400k copies . Carter 3 did a mill with a scorchin hot single " Lollipop" But this joint is not a great album with luke warm singles . Maybe the skater crowd is more loyal than I thought . But something is fishy about this . SMH @ Wayne having the Stockholm Syndrome . Baby keeping want happy with number and the impression that he is rich .

I truly believe that's exactly what might had been done in all seriousness b/c most sites I go to says C4 sucks or it's subpar.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lmaooooooo

fact is wayne has been doin his thang for 5 years and ? thought he'd have flopped by now, but he still riding the tide, this ? tappin into new markets and getting bigger in terms of popularity..his star is yet to fade unlike uncle jays, who will use his wife pregnancy for some promotion...which still aint gonna help

LOL .. ? joke.

Wayne going on like his 10th album.
    Yeah, Wayne doing his thing [keyword] now [/keyword] but its crazy how we forget how SUB-PAR his catalog have been his whole career.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    imILL wrote: »
    LOL .. ? joke.

Wayne going on like his 10th album.
    Yeah, Wayne doing his thing but its crazy how we forget how SUB-PAR his catalog have been his whole career.

lets be real jays catalogue has been hit or miss throughout his career

jay dropped bp when he was 31

weezy aint even reach 30 yet....
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    boii boiii
    i do it
    ffoe
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lmaooooooo

Because of the other 99.9% who have fallen off sales wise before 40 and the other rappers who refuse to mature. Can you honestly say Wayne has been getting better music wise and content wise as an artist?

Neither Kanye or Wayne are close to Jay is album sales or number one albums and Jay ain't going anywhere soon, dude is clearly heading for those 20 number 1 albums.
  • CJ
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wtf is a bizarro stan?

u sound like a nerd, dont tell me u say that ? out in public?

first "lank" now "bizarro stan"?

say that ? out loud and tell me u dont sound like a nerd,

lmaooo

Read your posts & tell me you don't sound like a scorned bottom ?