FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lets be real jays catalogue has been hit or miss throughout his career

jay dropped bp when he was 31

weezy aint even reach 30 yet....

Forget age.
    Talk body of work.

Wayne almost have as many albums as Jay.
    How many Wayne albums are on BP level?
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    Read your posts & tell me you don't sound like a scorned bottom ?

why u talk like a nerd cuh?

"bizzarro stan", explain that one to me dawgie? please dont tell me its some comic book nerd ? ?

sheltered lil ? boy, stop jockin another ? slang lmaooo
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    imILL wrote: »
    Forget age.
    Talk body of work.

Wayne almost have as many albums as Jay.
    How many Wayne albums are on BP level?

forreal these young ? who listen to wayne will disagree with u

same way those ? who came up on 80s rap put ? above pac, big, jay etc....

wayne and jay both got a classic each...

wayne still has more time to churn out a classic, ? is yet to mature as an artist

jayz has had his day...1 classic, 3 good albums, rest were all wack
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hot7777 wrote: »
    Jay-Z can brush of disses from Jaz-O because he is irrelevant
    Jay-Z can brush of disses from Camron, The Game because they are not on his level

but

Wayne is the biggest name in the rap game and Jay-Z said that sales are the most important and
    Carter 4 is ? on Watch The Throne First Week Numbers

so Jay-Z cannot sit idle and let Wayne diss him as Wayne has a HUGE fanbase and their perception of Hova will have alot of effect on how he is viewed in the future.

he needs to release a solid diss at lil Wayne ( ie Takeover pt II), no subliminal ?

Lol will his legacy be in danger cuz Wayne and nem will kidnap his kid and get that how much he love his baby money?

(see what I did there?)

Seriously tho nobody can ? wit Jay's legacy but Jay
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    Read your posts & tell me you don't sound like a scorned bottom ?

^^^^

I mean u dedicate time outta your day to gossip abt another mans fertility etc

What more can I say

You lauce
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Because of the other 99.9% who have fallen off sales wise before 40 and the other rappers who refuse to mature. Can you honestly say Wayne has been getting better music wise and content wise as an artist?

Neither Kanye or Wayne are close to Jay is album sales or number one albums and Jay ain't going anywhere soon, dude is clearly heading for those 20 number 1 albums.

u still cant predict the future....wayne got another 10 year in the game, i'm yet to see a sign of him floppin

the average successful rapper falls off within 3-5 years....
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jay legacy is not in any danger what so ever... even if Tupac Pop Up Out of Now Where N Dissed His ass.... Jay is @ A level equivalent to; Tim Duncan & a Kobe Bryant Or a Jason Kidd... this ? done did it all... He don't have 2 go on.. Jay done passed his prime, his legacy n impact is cemented ... if he loses 2 a Lebron James, Melo, D.Wade type of rapper it don't matter... Cuz when u look at his body of work of Jay-Z it speaks for it self...
  • FyHunnit
    edited August 2011
    Options
    forreal these young ? who listen to wayne will disagree with u

same way those ? who came up on 80s rap put ? above pac, big, jay etc....

wayne and jay both got a classic each...

wayne still has more time to churn out a classic, ? is yet to mature as an artist

jayz has had his day...1 classic, 3 good albums, rest were all wack

LOL @ Wayne needing 10 albums to mature as an artist.

Rest were all wack > Lil Wayne's Catolog.

Lets be Serious tho.
    Carter II is one hot album - every 10 year average.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    u still cant predict the future....wayne got another 10 year in the game, i'm yet to see a sign of him floppin

the average successful rapper falls off within 3-5 years....

Do you think these 17 year old are gonna stick to Wayne for another 10 years or will they bail on him like they did Nelly, Ja, 50,etc? He will get to that stage when he has to make the transition, all that i'm a goon, i'm a beast ? ,etc is gonna look stupid when he reaches 40 and so is his look. These lil ? will grow out his music eventually!
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    imILL wrote: »
    LOL @ Wayne needing 10 albums to mature as an artist.

LOL ? saying Jay got wack albums, acting like rebirth and c4 dont exist
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Do you think these 17 year old are gonna stick to Wayne for another 10 years or will they bail on him like they did Nelly, Ja, 50,etc? He will get to that stage when he has to make the transition, all that i'm a goon, i'm a beast ? ,etc is gonna look stupid when he reaches 40 and so is his look. These lil ? will grow out his music eventually!

? i seen grown ass ? listening to wayne, his fanbase is across the board,

when he is done with this batch of 17 year olds another batch will come next year and so on.....

wayne has done good reinventing himself unlike nelly, ja and 50,,,

this ? changes his image and style every year,

similar to jayz who will jump on a new bandwagon each year and latch on to whoever is hot...

lil wayne and jay share similarities
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? i seen grown ass ? listening to wayne, his fanbase is across the board,

when he is done with this batch of 17 year olds another batch will come next year and so on.....

wayne has done good reinventing himself unlike nelly, ja and 50,,,

this ? changes his image and style every year,

similar to jayz who will jump on a new bandwagon each year and latch on to whoever is hot...

lil wayne and jay share similarities

rebirth wasnt a good way to reinvent, and why change something aint broken, C3 singles for masses > C4 its not even close

also lil wayne sucks live my gawd ? sucks ass
  • FyHunnit
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL ? saying Jay got wack albums, acting like rebirth and c4 dont exist

chea, foreal doe.

its obvious his hate for Jay out weights any type of knowledge he should have.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    reinvention is the best way to keep urself relevant

if u stuck with the same style ? will get bored....thats what happened to ja rule and 50...

kanye is a good example of reinvention, even though the product is not as good as what it once was, people are still coppin the record
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    As far as Jay-Z legacy is concerned he said it best himself

"ain't no living person can test him/only two resting in heaven can mentioned in the same breath as him"

the ? got Bill Russell rings
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    edited August 2011
    Options
    reinvention is the best way to keep urself relevant

if u stuck with the same style ? will get bored....thats what happened to ja rule and 50...

kanye is a good example of reinvention, even though the product is not as good as what it once was, people are still coppin the record

the massacure sold well, changed his style and went down hill

Rebirth was change of style and he flopped
  • FyHunnit
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nas is still the GOAT tho.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jay's legacy is set in stone
    he's a major artist, a legend, and a ? who loses battles against his peers

Cosign.
    yroholla wrote: »
    As a Jay fan...Wayne being better than him at this point is a forgone conclusion...Aside from all the hoopla cats wanna point out that have nothing to do with music, Wayne has shown to be more dedicated to how he raps whereas Hov looks to be clearly past his prime but he will still give you a hard bar or two...Jay is the best MC all time for now but its clear to me that a battle with Wayne at this point is too risky for his career...hes not in the same lyrical form as he once was...he has no more Takeovers left in him...and the funny thing is, he lost with Takeover.....admittedly Nas is an all time great as well but u get the point...

Theres a lot of dudes Jay dont have to respond to that clearly are not lyrically on his level regardless of success (50, Game to name a few) but Wayne got skills...bar for bar it could get ugly if they battle....as far as a battle, ima call a ? a ? and say Jay is shook until further notice...

Cosign everything except the bolded. WTF?! Not even close.
    motrilla wrote: »
    As far as Jay-Z legacy is concerned he said it best himself

"ain't no living person can test him/only two resting in heaven can mentioned in the same breath as him"

the ? got Bill Russell rings

He also got Bill Russell skills, and SMH @ you still thinking Biggie and Pac are on top. Y'all really worship the dead don't you? A ? dies and he's the greatest thing since ? huh?
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jay-z has not released a good album since the black album. ? need to stop gassing this dude
    His position in hip hop is only solidified by how much he sell(his own words) not how good he is.
    Let me laugh if someone is trying to say Jay-z's legacy will be spotless because of nostalgia.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jay-z has not released a good album since the black album. ? need to stop gassing this dude
    His position in hip hop is only solidified by how much he sell(his own words) not how good he is.
    Let me laugh if someone is trying to say Jay-z's legacy will be spotless because of nostalgia.

whens last time wayne released a good album though lol
  • FyHunnit
    edited August 2011
    Options

obviously didn't listen to American Gangster post ^^
  • FyHunnit
    edited August 2011
    Options
    whens last time wayne released a good album though lol

Dont worry, they'll dodge this question like dude dodged my "name a Wayne album on BP level" question
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? jay z. at this point he needs to retire. ? been wearing a skirt all summer. cling to kanye, getting dissed by wayne and now using usher's baby to stay relevant. he's old. he's washed up. he's a basic ? . he no different than any of these new ? . he rap about the same ? they do. wear the same clothes they do. Jay Z isnt a individual anymore. he's a shell of what he used to be and thats basically the thesis of a jigga warrior. look what this man has done since he came back in 2006......NOTHING. nothing influental. nothing to rise the culture to the next level. how the game need him so bad if hip hop is getting progressively ? . he isnt doing anything to make ? step they game up or inspire them. he in the same lane as these ? talking about nothing on the mic. BP3 was garbage. i cant lie. i thought the ? would step his game up on WTT and get more focused. i held my breath for nothing. not even the same BP3 jay. he's worse. this ? used to make bangers and now he sound like an asthmatic running through a pollen field. His competivitive nature is dead. i never seen so many loop holes and bylaws to answer diss records. if he and his fans making that many excuses its time to admit this isnt Takeover or Got My Mind Right Hova who would serve some cold disses on wax. he's the coward jay z now. too good for this or too busy for that. thats not competitive thats finished. him and kanye showed they ? ? at the VMAs though. never thought i see the day where Gaga gotta do a security sweep to protect the fake king of new york. that ? was A BAD LOOK FOR NY. ? new york yall scary. yall soft. kanye ? in his panties when bird and wayne was making noise for nicki. watch the throne because Lil Wayne is sittin on it. Wayne just solidified his position as a GOAT
  • FyHunnit
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah oifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosgoifaosfhoisadhfoiahgiosg

2d7yja0.gif

• Big Sean Anderson
    Big Sean Anderson Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    ? jay z. at this point he needs to retire. ? been wearing a skirt all summer. cling to kanye, getting dissed by wayne and now using usher's baby to stay relevant. he's old. he's washed up. he's a basic ? . he no different than any of these new ? . he rap about the same ? they do. wear the same clothes they do. Jay Z isnt a individual anymore. he's a shell of what he used to be and thats basically the thesis of a jigga warrior. look what this man has done since he came back in 2006......NOTHING. nothing influental. nothing to rise the culture to the next level. how the game need him so bad if hip hop is getting progressively ? . he isnt doing anything to make ? step they game up or inspire them. he in the same lane as these ? talking about nothing on the mic. BP3 was garbage. i cant lie. i thought the ? would step his game up on WTT and get more focused. i held my breath for nothing. not even the same BP3 jay. he's worse. this ? used to make bangers and now he sound like an asthmatic running through a pollen field. His competivitive nature is dead. i never seen so many loop holes and bylaws to answer diss records. if he and his fans making that many excuses its time to admit this isnt Takeover or Got My Mind Right Hova who would serve some cold disses on wax. he's the coward jay z now. too good for this or too busy for that. thats not competitive thats finished. him and kanye showed they ? ? at the VMAs though. never thought i see the day where Gaga gotta do a security sweep to protect the fake king of new york. that ? was A BAD LOOK FOR NY. ? new york yall scary. yall soft. kanye ? in his panties when bird and wayne was making noise for nicki. watch the throne because Lil Wayne is sittin on it. Wayne just solidified his position as a GOAT

wo dere boii a ? who has lady gaga as his avitar is saying a rapper is no different than any of these new ? ...hol up hol up hol up tell me gaga aint like the rest of them pop ? dressing crazy for attention copping madonna style boiii.......wait and a ? talking about hov got a skirt but this frail ass ? got lady gaga as his fruity ass avitar hahaha the ? you doin? bullshittinnnnnn real ? boiiiiiiiiiii